24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But why would you want to mess with that platinum stuff. I saw an add saying you can get rich buying one of a kind silver coins (not an official currency of Liberia). Between that and staying at a Holiday Inn Express, I should be a millionaire by September.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I never understood why the authorities dont crack down on the shops buying these.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I never understood why the authorities dont crack down on the shops buying these.

Wanna fix that.

Steal the cat off Officer Badass's jacked up pickup or Surburban.

There will soon be a huge change.

TDGAF!

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 07/25/22.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Guys I work at a ford dealer in Jackson ms..... and over the last couple of years it would blow your mind how many vehicles come in with converters cut out from under them CHURCH BUSES ESPECIALLY....... it’s been unreal And they ARENT CHEAP........

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Never had one stolen yet
But
My two neighbors across the street from me had theirs stolen and one a couple houses up from me.
Just a matter of time I suspect .

Last edited by funshooter; 07/25/22.
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
A groid cut mine from my F350 at 11:30 a.m. in the center of a Home Depot parking lot. Feb. 2021.
Then the ass hole waited and watched me start the truck. Oh to have a grenade launcher. Fried groid.
Oh well, their careers don't last long when they get 3 40 cal hollow points in the melon.

Police said HDs lot cams are so schitty that they can't even get plates off them.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
3 friends have had cc's from their trucks while parked at Portland airport this year in secured parking.

Welcome to Obama/Biden restorative justice0- do the crime and serve no time.
That's why they are so brazen now just like alll of the criminals in our society

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kid at work had his stollen from a f150.... when the insurance paid for the new one he had the muffler shop install it with flanges and a plain pipe to use for everyday.... he put the cat in his garage and will put it on when he needs to smog the pickup.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I have

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I haven't but there were a lot of guys getting their's stolen about a year ago in Des Moines. I kept mine locked in the garage with Ring lights on.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Well the thieves are keeping me employed. Weld a chunk of 1/2 inch rebar before and after, problem solved.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
They're doing it at boat ramps around here while people are out on the lake.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
I keep hearing and reading how common it is to get your cat conv cut. What's your story?

Any way to prevent this from happening?
It happened to an RN where my wife has worked... She came out after work and found out they'd sawed off her CC.... But she had parked in the 'back lot' next to some dense trees and a hedge.....perfect cover for a CC thief...

Azzwholes...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
A groid cut mine from my F350 at 11:30 a.m. in the center of a Home Depot parking lot. Feb. 2021.
No one heard or saw anything?!!!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
spray painted mine with a neon caliper paint, then etched the last 4 digits of the VIN based on recommendation from news report I watched.

that way when its stolen I can go down to the scrap shop and point out which one is mine

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just got this in one of my news feeds.

Seems to be a common theme in these thefts:
"Swearinger was then detained and the Limestone County Sheriff’s Office discovered marijuana, methamphetamine pills and fentanyl in his possession."

Six men arrested for 131 catalytic converter thefts

[Linked Image from gray-waff-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com]

By Nick Kremer
Published: Jul. 26, 2022 at 10:07 AM CDT|Updated: 31 minutes ago

LIMESTONE Co., Ala. (WAFF) - The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office says that it has arrested six people and charged them with a total of 131 charges related to catalytic converter thefts.

According to a Facebook post from the Limestone County Sheriff’s Office, a catalytic convert business in Athens was suspected of unlawful sales. L and C Converters is a secondary metal recycler that purchases catalytic converters but according to Alabama law, that is illegal unless the entire car is purchased.

The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office observed converts being sold for cash at the business and contacted the individuals. Upon making contact, law enforcement discovered that the man delivering converters, Gary Swearinger, had a warrant with the Athens Police Department.

Swearinger was then detained and the Limestone County Sheriff’s Office discovered marijuana, methamphetamine pills and fentanyl in his possession.

Investigators also discovered 36 catalytic converters in plain view at the shop and shop owner, Jimmy Free Jr. did not have documentation for any of the converts

Free Jr. was arrested and charged with 36 counts of ownership documentation required for catalytic converter purchase. Free is being held at the Limestone County Detention Center with a $180,000 bond. Swearinger was arrested and charged with three counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana, he has been released from the Limestone County Detention Center on a $8,500 bond.

Limestone County Sheriff, Joshua McLaughlin says that he will not tolerate catalytic converter thefts in Limestone County.

We have arrested 6 individuals, on a total of 131 charges related to the theft of catalytic converters, in the past 12 days,” McLaughlin said. “We will not tolerate catalytic converter crimes in Limestone County.”

From WAFF 48 News

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I always throw my dog's crap where I park. That and poison oak clippings.

Seems to be a deterrent.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
pass a law saying its legal to shoot a man messing with your car

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

"Swearinger was then detained and the Limestone County Sheriff’s Office discovered marijuana, methamphetamine pills and fentanyl in his possession."

By Nick Kremer

LIMESTONE Co., Ala. (WAFF) - The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office says that it has arrested six people and charged them with a total of 131 charges related to catalytic converter thefts.

According to a Facebook post from the Limestone County Sheriff’s Office, a catalytic convert business in Athens was suspected of unlawful sales. L and C Converters is a secondary metal recycler that purchases catalytic converters but according to Alabama law, that is illegal unless the entire car is purchased.

The Limestone County Sheriff’s Office observed converts being sold for cash at the business and contacted the individuals. Upon making contact, law enforcement discovered that the man delivering converters, Gary Swearinger, had a warrant with the Athens Police Department.

Swearinger was then detained and the Limestone County Sheriff’s Office discovered marijuana, methamphetamine pills and fentanyl in his possession.

Investigators also discovered 36 catalytic converters in plain view at the shop and shop owner, Jimmy Free Jr. did not have documentation for any of the converts

Free Jr. was arrested and charged with 36 counts of ownership documentation required for catalytic converter purchase. Free is being held at the Limestone County Detention Center with a $180,000 bond. Swearinger was arrested and charged with three counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana, he has been released from the Limestone County Detention Center on a $8,500 bond.

Limestone County Sheriff, Joshua McLaughlin says that he will not tolerate catalytic converter thefts in Limestone County.

We have arrested 6 individuals, on a total of 131 charges related to the theft of catalytic converters, in the past 12 days,” McLaughlin said. “We will not tolerate catalytic converter crimes in Limestone County.”

From WAFF 48 News

You gotta know in someplace like Limestone County, people would know him. And if they had had a converter sawn off, he’d be a ripe candidate for an ass kicking. Hope he (they)gets some genuine homestyle comeuppance

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Beoceorl

By Nick Kremer

From WAFF 48 News

Subhuman morlochs. That's drugs for ya.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 16penny, 73 invisible), 2,771 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,627
Posts18,398,735
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.