Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The rookie cop exercised such incredibly stupid judgment/lack of critical thinking skills as to think it would be ok to bring a gun to Mexico. He deserves to sit there for quite a while, then when they kick his butt back over the border, he can pack up his crap and go back to whatever he was doing before he decided to become a police officer.

He is obviously too stupid to be entrusted with making decisions that could have life changing consequences for others.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is one of many reasons I would never set foot in that chithole again. Last time was in '77. Went with a group of my drinking buddies, one who is black. I never knew that Mexicans didn't like brothers. When we finally made the Texas border, I swore I'd never go back. Ain't nothing in that country for me.

Bp...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I wonder if they gave him the ole "iGnOrAnCe oF tHe lAw iS nOt aN eXcUsE," like they give so many people.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
That giant Lesbo Negress is whining about Russian jails. I bet Mexican jails are worse.

They will arrest the Gringo even for spent brass?

And US citizens still flock to Cancun. YGBFSM

And Fire guys will say what a great time they have there and it doesnt impact them.

Lets see, they allow Fentanyl trafficking into the US causing 100,000 deaths here per year.

I wonder just how much that costs the US.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
He is obviously too stupid to be entrusted with making decisions that could have life changing consequences for others.[/quote]

Truth

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Better call Saul !!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He is obviously too stupid to be entrusted with making decisions that could have life changing consequences for others.

Truth[/quote]

Probably if your black and have an IQ above 80 with a minimum criminal arrest record, Memphis or Nashville PD will sign ya right up. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And a Houston woman was caught at the border recently trying to bring 44 AKs and a machine gun into Mexico….but she got caught on our side….probably she’s out already.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think Remsen is Mexican.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I got hung up for a bit north of Hermosillo because of my FU on a serial number on a rifle. It had been checked numerous times on the way down at numerous check points. I had identified a poorly stamped 8 as a 6 on a serial number

All of my paperwork was wrong and all it took was a call to someone? and I was sent on my way. Took less than 1/2 hour. I think they called my outfitter

Not related to any of the above but just relating a story. This was about 5-6 years ago. Hell I could still be in a Mexican jail.

Last edited by 6MMWASP; 07/26/22.
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Mexico is a corrupt $hithole but it takes next level stupidity to think that your LEO badge makes it OK to take a firearm into a foreign country. Nobody cares that he's a cop outside the U.S.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
My guess is from the entrance to the airport to the boarding station, there might have been 20-25 no firearms allowed signs, so hard to allow for anything but stupidity. If he's got any money they will find a way to suck it dry, and still be down there until they decide to cut him loose.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
When viewed through the eyes of law abiding “civilians”, bringing a firearm into Mexico is pure stupidity. When viewed through the eyes of cops, a class of people that are generally exempt from having to follow the laws they enforce, this is a simple case of lost in translation and nothing that a little “professional courtesy” can’t overcome. 😉 If this wasn’t a cross border crime or if it had happened at a time when the border wasn’t as contentious as it is now we’d likely never hear about it. The mentality amongst cops is that they will get away with “it”, especially when “it” comes to them being able to make the argument that they were simply following established SOP’s like carrying off duty.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
He's f-cked, what a dumb ass.

Big time.

Going to cost his family a fortune to get him out now.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everyone that takes American earned dollars to Mexico for the sake of saving a few bucks entertaining themselves deserves whatever comes their way while there.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Actually he declared the firearm to the airlines, and didn't bother to get an import permit (which more than likely would have been denied) for Mexico.
The Mexican Officials x-ray'd his suitcase and noticed a gun, I guess the orange tag wasn't enough to tip them off??

It's Delta's fault (or what ever airlines) because they didn't triple check all his paperwork (SARCASM).

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
When viewed through the eyes of law abiding “civilians”, bringing a firearm into Mexico is pure stupidity. When viewed through the eyes of cops, a class of people that are generally exempt from having to follow the laws they enforce, this is a simple case of lost in translation and nothing that a little “professional courtesy” can’t overcome. 😉 If this wasn’t a cross border crime or if it had happened at a time when the border wasn’t as contentious as it is now we’d likely never hear about it. The mentality amongst cops is that they will get away with “it”, especially when “it” comes to them being able to make the argument that they were simply following established SOP’s like carrying off duty.

I’ve got to disagree with you on this one, Aces. I’d say it was pretty much universal among Law Enforcement that Mexico is an extremely dangerous place where you wouldn’t want to screw around. Most know better than to go there at all! There’s one in every crowd and this Knucklehead was either drunk when he packed it or too stupid to be a cop, even in Memphis.

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad I don't live on that border.

Have often found myself South of The Border,
Mason-Dixon (in Maryland) with a handgun.
Scares me Every time.
It ain't Mexico, but getting "caught" would cost thou$ands and
jail time.

One time I pulled a cardboard box off the seat of the pickup to take
the cassettes in the big truck. Later that week found me in
Canuckistan, sitting at a dock. Bored. Looking for music, found
my short/long ball starter. Then some quick loads, then an ammo
wallet full of 44mag ammo.

That was disturbing. First chance, they went in a trashcan.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Anyone traveling to a foreign nation should avail themselves of the local and national laws and pertinent regs.

Not always so easy. I travelled to S.Africa and confirmed in advance no problems bringing a crossbow. BUT, I had to pick a travel route. Fortunately the legal beagle I consulted from Jo'burg warned me not to travel through Amsterdam with broadheads. Crossbow okay. Arrows okay. Field points okay. Gutting/skinning knives okay. Broadheads NOT okay. WTF?! And he confirmed that fact even if it was checked luggage.

If travelling thru Amsterdam, stick to hash & pot, and leave the broadheads @ home.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do not travel to any place that will not allow me be legally armed. There are some places that I would like to go to, but if I did, I could not legally carry a gun, so I came to the conclusion long ago that safety is more important to me than saying "I've been there".

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 16penny, 21 invisible), 1,940 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,373
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.