Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
👍

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
mauser,
Old thread, see I even commented on it, but missed part of the OP.

OLYMPICS!!!
Didn't even know you all had been sentenced to hosting them.
Shows how much IGAF about them.

Wanna laugh my ass off, but you have my condolences.
Gonna fűck away billion$, for a big, fake show.
With nothing real to show.

Prestige!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
2 shots of prestige and $2 wo t even buy a coffee most places.
Heck, if I don't use my mug it won't buy a large with tax at the gas station.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
It's supposed to be a money earner and leave us with some top notch sporting venues. We hosted the Commonwealth games in 1982 and then at the Gold Coast in 2018. Don't recall any negative financial impact from those. We also had a world expo here in 1988.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It will leave you with venues, hopefully well constructed so they don't become an Albatross. Good luck making money, you might.

I will be nice for attendees to be in a decent, civilized country.
Wouldn't mind coming down, just to a different place!😉

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
I think the biggest financial risk is overspending by incompetence. Our beloved premier Anna wants to have a large part on the commitee - I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat thinking about that.

You'd love it here, many people do. We've even had mass migration from the southern states due to the effects of the reaction to covid, and the fact that Queensland is just the right place to be.

Well?
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think the biggest financial risk is overspending by incompetence. Our beloved premier Anna wants to have a large part on the commitee - I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat thinking about that.

You'd love it here, many people do. We've even had mass migration from the southern states due to the effects of the reaction to covid, and the fact that Queensland is just the right place to be.
I was told by a friend who worked down there in Queensland for a few years that the people are a bit foul-mouthed and are generally a bit anti-gun...don't know if it's true or not.

Last edited by Riflehunter; 10/23/22.
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Not true.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Australians are not foul mouthed.
They are endowed with an abundance of expressive adjectives which they are passionate about using, in the interests of full, accurate and vibrant communication, that's all.
They epitomize articulate sentiment........

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now that we know the vax does nothing to stop the spread, if you are scared for your life then stay home, if you have confidence in your health and immune system, go to work. The Aussies have lost their minds, I used to think of them as independent and tough, not a nation of cowards.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Now that we know the vax does nothing to stop the spread, if you are scared for your life then stay home, if you have confidence in your health and immune system, go to work. The Aussies have lost their minds, I used to think of them as independent and tough, not a nation of cowards.

Your country's death rate from covid is 5 times ours - I don't think your opinion matters.

Well?
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Your country's death rate from covid is 5 times ours - I don't think your opinion matters.

more lies from anti gun beta cuck

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka

Anti gun? What are you doing about the ever encroaching firearn restrictions in your own nation? Are you arming yourself and preparing to storm the Whitehouse, take on the police or army and bring down your government?

No?

I thought not. Just another holier than thou blowhard....

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Look to the state of your own nation and your own people before pointing your finger, Sunshine.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M

You are wrong on all accounts, but that's only because you are a complete loser, living in a happy place of denial and extreme stupidity.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

You are wrong on all accounts, but that's only because you are a complete loser, living in a happy place of denial and extreme stupidity.

typical Australian pedophile. believes in fake science and sex with boys. bet you still go to Thailand for pedo boy love lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Look to the state of your own nation and your own people before pointing your finger, Sunshine.

go turn in your jewish neighbor to the police for his guns you dumb facist

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

typical Aussie pedo

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by DBT

good to pedis like you are still arrested

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

Seems you're the one with all the pedo material, or rather links to it, and a disturbingly keen interest in it.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
interesting you live in a country that worships pedophiles and outlaws firearms

I bet that gave you a big joy when they seized all of those firearms. How many neighbors did you turn in to the gestapo?

Originally Posted by DBT

Seems you're the one with all the pedo material, or rather links to it, and a disturbingly keen interest in it.

Last edited by ribka; 12/13/22.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 257 mag, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 300jimmy, 23 invisible), 1,445 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,061
Posts18,463,321
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.