Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, Hoover focused on politicians, Wray and Company focus on We The People, those of us that dare to speak out, those of us that do not and will Not Comply, big difference.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 22250rem
The fundamental transformation of America includes transforming the FBI into the Stasi. Except they can't call it "The Stasi"; that would be too obvious.

BrownShirts then?

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Riverc
I hear ya the F.B.I has been corrupt for years and getting worse and so is the entire federal government..
This.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I was thinking "SS"

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
The Feral Bureau of Intimidation (and Instigation).

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Edgar Hoover got Roy Cohn and the elder Bronfman to teach him their trade craft that compromised him into mafia service in the first place with all his homosexual escapades nicely recorded. He made sure from then on everyone else had vulnerable secrets to protect himself. Epstein was another branch of the original players. FBI has always been dirty. Public Enemy Number One.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Edgar Hoover got Roy Cohn and the elder Bronfman to teach him their trade craft that compromised him into mafia service in the first place with all his homosexual escapades nicely recorded. He made sure from then on everyone else had vulnerable secrets to protect himself. Epstein was another branch of the original players. FBI has always been dirty. Public Enemy Number One.

I don't agree with this statement about the FBI always being dirty but I will say it's been obvious for several generations that the top leadership of the FBI has been getting real cozy with the democRAT party. Comey took it to a new level. He and hillary clintoon must of been butt buddies and he did everything she asked him to do. Donald Trump did the right thing a fired that guy but the damage had already been done. Trump hired Wray and maybe Donald Trump can fire Wray after 2024. That would be justice.

Charles Grassley has been collecting whistle blowers for years. It's good to see that Charles has named names and pointed his finger at the culprits. I know 2 FBI agents and they are hard working smart young men. I find it hard to believe they are involved in any of the dirt. They have not been in the FBI long enough to be at the top of the food chain. They are working class dogs yet. If anything, I would like to think they have Charles' ear and letting him know what is happening.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
Crash Pad: I tend to disagree with your "always been dirty" contention - but without a doubt the upper echelon of the F.B.I. today is more interested in political agendas and political outcomes than criminal deterrence in a fair and impartial manner.
There is NO doubt that the hierarchy of the F.B.I., today, needs to be removed, replaced and in many cases prosecuted for criminal malfeasance!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Worser? LOL

Anyone that reads the Federalist has a brain getting "worser" by the minute.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Anyone think Hoover stayed at the helm for decades by being a nice guy?

1Minute
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The FBI is what it is because Congress condones and Funds their Malfeasance..
Congress is to blame not Comey, Strok , McCabe these Malcontents are the Functioning Police State that Ms. Lindsay, The Donkey want ..
Make no Mistake FBI is what it is because that’s what Mordor on the Potomac wants it to be..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The FBI is just another corrupt branch of the Federal government that needs to go away along with the ATF and Dept of Education. A corrupt agency is worse than no agency.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,218
Posts18,466,389
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.