Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
One good thing about Desantis is that he's not an octogenarian, now or in 2024.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
BP-B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The election of 2020 was stolen from Trump....because of the below comment, it would be nice to have him back in the 2024 so he can now really kick as$ as I'm sure he has gained a lot of political experience..... There has never been an American President treated with such insane hatred, vindictiveness and outright cruelty not only to him but his entire family. Look at what Trump has achieved for our country in just four short years. He is not a politician. He is an outsider. He is a businessman. Compare that to people like Schumer, Pelosi and other career politicians who have been there for 40 + years and what have they accomplished that is significant. Nothing.

"Liberals had a four year 'campaign' of 'resist everything' Trump does...lie about him...threaten and attack his supporters...mostly the young and elderly supporters...use fraud...violence....force....corruption...intimidation...liberal *news* outlets and the crooked lefty judges to get their way then they have the gall to claim it's 'winning'. The liberals loved Donald Trump, the private citizen billionaire. Black and white they heaped praise and awards on him, all wanted to be invited to his parties and events, wanted to be seen and photographed with him. Jessie Jackson...the Clintons and Al Sharpton among others called him their friend. All wanted to do business with him, wanted donations from him, wanted his endorsements, wanted his help with projects and wanted his praise which he gave, sometimes doing the 'impossible' and getting things done for New York that others couldn't.

Then *IT* happened. He beat the Depends off of Hillary in an election the left thought they had sewed up, and the next day the Dem misinformation/lie machine fired up and the LIES and attacks against him started on a 7day/24hour basis. Before 2016 there was never anyone calling Donald Trump a racist...a white supremist...or molester of women. Yet we have all sorts of pictures and reports of Joe Biden being all those things and somehow that is OK with the left."

I say, let's give Donald another chance.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bullshït. I knew Trump was a POS all the way back in the 80’s. Plenty of us knew exactly who he is long before y’all got wood for him. To include being a racist and molester of women.

Marc Short (Pence’s Chief of Staff) testified before a federal grand jury just now. The very people around him in the White House- MAGA people- are taking him down, under oath, in admissible testimony, for real, because they SAW in person that he’s a seditious piece of crap. Trump will never be president again. He’ll be lucky to stay out of jail.

Just telling you the truth. Sorry if it causes butt-hurt but someone needs to tell you guys what’s actually happening, apparently.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He needs to hire the entire faculty at Hillsdale College to help him. Trump's worst enemy are the Rinos.

- Rogue
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
You could and should fire about 80% of the civil service and it still wouldn't be enough. The quintessential self-licking ice cream cone of do nothings and corrupt power.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Bullshït. I knew Trump was a POS all the way back in the 80’s. Plenty of us knew exactly who he is long before y’all got wood for him. To include being a racist and molester of women.

Marc Short (Pence’s Chief of Staff) testified before a federal grand jury just now. The very people around him in the White House- MAGA people- are taking him down, under oath, in admissible testimony, for real, because they SAW in person that he’s a seditious piece of crap. Trump will never be president again. He’ll be lucky to stay out of jail.

Just telling you the truth. Sorry if it causes butt-hurt but someone needs to tell you guys what’s actually happening, apparently.

You telling anyone anything is pathetic at best. So you bring up Trump’s past life of indiscretion and forget who your Muslim pal Obama and your racist pal, Biden were and never did change…

President Joe Biden wants Americans to remember their country's racist legacy. We should take this advice.

Biden spoke in Oklahoma Tuesday on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Massacre. In one of our country's more shameful events — one we must learn from, condemn unconditionally, and never forget — white racists murdered estimates of hundreds and destroyed more than 1,000 structures throughout the wealthy Black community of Greenwood.

"The Klan was founded just six years before," Biden said. "And one of the reasons why it was founded was because of guys like me, who were Catholic... it was about making sure that all those Polish and Irish and Italian and Eastern European Catholics who came to the United States after World War One would not pollute Christianity."

Somewhere out there is a bus with your name on it and it isn’t for taking a ride…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Game over for the commies, douchebag.

And it looks like you are a douche bag 3%er.

Do the initials F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. mean anything to you? Leftist scum sucking corpse fuggin bottom dweller.

Do the words I don`t care mean anything to you? Go suck you fathers cock you ignorant, gullible fascist inbred moron.
You keep leaving the DU to tell us how much you don't care.
LOL

Your words are entertainment for me. If you can get the people who own this crap hole to ban me I will not be back to bother you.
Anyway how bout you go eat your mama`s pussy. I think you need you diaper changed.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Game over for the commies, douchebag.

And it looks like you are a douche bag 3%er.

Do the initials F.U.C.K. Y.O.U. mean anything to you? Leftist scum sucking corpse fuggin bottom dweller.

Do the words I don`t care mean anything to you? Go suck you fathers cock you ignorant, gullible fascist inbred moron.
You keep leaving the DU to tell us how much you don't care.
LOL

Your words are entertainment for me. If you can get the people who own this crap hole to ban me I will not be back to bother you.
Anyway how bout you go eat your mama`s pussy. I think you need you diaper changed.
Wonder if you'd be so brazen face to face with campfire members.

Last edited by Raferman; 07/26/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one here cares about your entertainment (an intelligent/mature person does not crave entertainment) and your words are an embarrassment to you - if indeed you are capable of sensing any self worth. Not likely that you will ever be banned here - no one cares enough to waste such time and effort on the crude and senseless. Need any more critical thinking and analysis? If so. keep posting your drivel.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If the Mar A Lago Douche Bag died today I would drink a toast to whatever kill him.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If the Mar A Lago Douche Bag died today I would drink a toast to whatever kill him.
Cut n paste now?
C'mon you can do better than that.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And I shrug at your post.

Bye for now. I spent the week laughing at all of the foolish people like you.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And I shrug at your post.

Bye for now. I spent the week laughing at all of the foolish people like you.
Thought you were running along.
Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You poor thing, need a hanky? Oh and a safety tip for you.........stay away from ladders!

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bullshït. I knew Jeff O was a POS all the way back in the 80’s. Plenty of us knew exactly who he is long before y’all got sick for him. To include being a racist and molester of women.

Jeff O testified before a federal grand jury just now. The very people around him in the White House- MAGA people- are taking him down, under oath, in admissible testimony, for real, because they SAW in person that he’s a seditious piece of crap. Jeff O will never be president again. He’ll be lucky to stay out of jail.

Just telling you the truth. Sorry if it causes butt-hurt but someone needs to tell Jeff O what’s actually happening, apparently.

I fixed it for you.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
The SWAMP shut him down in 2020, and they will shut him down in 2024.

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.

Go suck on a Glock, you Debbie downer fugk. When you clean up your own State you can come back and talk, otherwise STFU.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Cut n paste now?
C'mon you can do better than that.

No, rafe. He can't..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Nothing has changed, the apparatus that stole the election for a Biden is still in place and getting stronger.

Go suck on a Glock, you Debbie downer fugk. When you clean up your own State you can come back and talk, otherwise STFU.
Only a Head in The Dirt idiot would believe that the 2020 Installation of Biden was a one time deal and we can still vote our way out of this.

GFY Idiot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Only a Head in The Dirt idiot would believe that the 2020 Installation of Biden was a one time deal and we can still vote our way out of this.

GFY Idiot.

Never said it was, moron. People are just tired of your Sky is Falling dumb schit. You look like a fugkin idiot spouting that schit day after day after day.

Wipe the dust off your AR. Clean up Minnysoda and get back to us.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
More than half the church members you know are liberal and about half the "outdoorsmen" are too.

There weren't much they needed to "steal".

Everyone's hero...Greg Guttfeld or whatever was super pumped that Chauvin was found guilty.

Who gives a fugg about some voting machine operated by Skynet?

No more mean tweets and an assload of free [bleep] would keep anyone in power.

I am MAGA.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
600 members (219 Wasp, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,217
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.