Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
So, when Ukraine is swallowed up by the new Soviet Union, which country is next? And why?

More Nazis???
There’s three other countries with significant Russian minorities left outside of Russia when the USSR dissolved and a region of Moldova that’s Russian and demanding independence. The Moldovian Russian enclave is on the border of Ukrainian and that area of the Ukraine will be taken and Moldova will be forced to recognize the region as independent. That region and The Odessa area of Ukraine is historically and ethnically Russian and will be taken from the Ukraine. The three Baltic states are part of NATO and are “safe” unless NATO screws up and starts a hot war with Russia. If a shooting war with Russia and NATO breaks out the Baltic states will be crushed.

Maybe we need to start worrying about all the ethnic minorities HERE in the U.S.? I’m not buying that BS as a valid reason for Russias invasion.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm sick of this whole Ukraine crap. Stop sending them money and weapons. We got our own problems I worry about, don't give 2 shidts about theirs.

Best team wins.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
So you actually think Russia invaded Ukraine because of money laundering? Lol. There is no hope

Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Should China be allowed to have their way with Taiwan?

This whole Ukraine situation could have been avoided if Obama and Biden had balls…

This whole Ukraine situation could have been avoided if Europe had not become Putin's bitch, if Europe had invested the money necessary to protect themselves, if Ukraine wasn't the money laundering center for the rest of the world, and if Putin feared Biden and Biden was a leader.

The only sensible answer thus far…

Is there a reason for the childish name calling?
I have no idea if Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world… and don’t really care…yes, I’ve read the accusations, but then again, in the past 9 years I’ve read a lot of schitt that turned out to be untrue… to be honest, I don’t understand why that would be a problem so big that Russia would feel the need to start a war…convince me Russia is justified…

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

This whole Ukraine situation could have been avoided if Obama and Biden had balls…

This whole Ukraine situation could have been avoided if Europe had not become Putin's bitch, if Europe had invested the money necessary to protect themselves, if Ukraine wasn't the money laundering center for the rest of the world, and if Putin feared Biden and Biden was a leader.

I have no idea if Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world… and don’t really care…yes, I’ve read the accusations, but then again, in the past 9 years I’ve read a lot of schitt that turned out to be untrue… to be honest, I don’t understand why that would be a problem so big that Russia would feel the need to start a war…convince me Russia is justified…

Someone told you what you want to hear.

Go get your booster. I’m sure you’re due.

Sometimes I think there ought to be an iq test in order to vote. Threads like this reinforce that thought.

MAGA
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
So, when Ukraine is swallowed up by the new Soviet Union, which country is next? And why?

More Nazis???

Where does this idea of Putin seeking to establish a new Soviet empire even come from? I hear it repeated all the time but haven’t ever heard of him sponsoring color revolutions abroad or other things that empire building bad guys do.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Team Biden provoked Putin/Russia to begin this military action in Ukraine. Team Biden needed USA distraction from Team Biden US economic policy. Team Biden could have forced Zelenski to honor legal accords giving east Ukraine regions the autonomy as negotiated.

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

More Nazis???

Where does this idea of Putin seeking to establish a new Soviet empire even come from? I hear it repeated all the time but haven’t ever heard of him sponsoring color revolutions abroad or other things that empire building bad guys do.

This is fabricated by US MSM.

GOA
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I'm sick of this whole Ukraine crap. Stop sending them money and weapons. We got our own problems I worry about, don't give 2 shidts about theirs.

Best team wins.

Well, how are the Bidens, Piglosis, Romneys, Schumers, Schietfys, Soros', Rothschilds, Rockefeller, WEF, and UN pukes supposed to get their freaking kickbacks.

If they dont get those kickbacks who will foot the bill for Houston, Suckawhore, Lostofftrail etc for pushing their swill?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/27/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Col Macgregor is one of the very few that really knows what he's talking about on the subject of pUkraine.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

More Nazis???

Do everybody a favor and never leave california....
Never move elsewhere and vote!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Best team wins.

Well, how are the Bidens, Piglosis, Romneys, Schumers, Schietfys, Soros', Rothschilds, Rockefeller, WEF, and UN pukes supposed to get their freaking kickbacks.

If they dont get those kickbacks who will foot the bill for Houston, Suckawhore, Lostofftrail etc for pushing their swill?

Word.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

More Nazis???

Then Putin will take over America with his bud Bidens help.

You best move to Australia.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Look up Victoria Nuland, color revolutions, $5 Billion 2014 overthrow of democratically elected president. 14,000 protesting Russian-speaking citizens killed by "our" favored government in Kyev. Constant NATO expansion, etc., etc., ad infinitum. And of course Zelensky's criminal oligarch handlers. This Putin bitch nonsense is ridiculous. Germany and Russia have common interests, a powerful threat to an intentionally disabled USA, that cannot be stopped indefinitely.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
biden told putin to take the country but he has to ruin the government of ukraine so he cant be investigated later. china will take tiawan and maybe japanese. then we're next hit from all sides by russia/china

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rainshot
It is a well written piece.

It's retarded. Forget all the political debate going on in this thread, the Russians are being bled far more relative to what they have available to deploy in Ukraine than the Ukrainians do fighting for their very own lives in their own country. For example, the most significant movement recently involves the Ukrainians destroying the bridges over the Dnieper River in and near Kherson. The Russians only plausible method of supplying their troops NW of that river involves those bridges. The Ukrainians are retaking the large volume of occupied territory there. The Russians motivation for dying in Ukraine, which happens about 100-200 times per day, is nonexistent. Aside from all the poly-talk, the Ukrainians all believe that they have to fight or be killed or enslaved. They are being given better, longer-ranged weapons than the Russians have. They are destroying the limited and insufficient Russian supplies of ordinance. The Ukrainians are bleeding but winning. The Russians are just holding on until they collapse. They advanced within the city limits of Kiev five months ago and were killed in so many numbers that they left months ago. https://www.ft.com/content/4351d5b0-0888-4b47-9368-6bc4dfbccbf5

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If China attacks Taiwan what do you recommend?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Team Biden provoked Putin/Russia to begin this military action in Ukraine. Team Biden needed USA distraction from Team Biden US economic policy. Team Biden could have forced Zelenski to honor legal accords giving east Ukraine regions the autonomy as negotiated.
The MIC needs to eat too.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Did you forget that THE USA and NATO were using Ukraine to threaten Russia?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Look up Victoria Nuland, color revolutions, $5 Billion 2014 overthrow of democratically elected president. 14,000 protesting Russian-speaking citizens killed by "our" favored government in Kyev. Constant NATO expansion, etc., etc., ad infinitum. And of course Zelensky's criminal oligarch handlers. This Putin bitch nonsense is ridiculous. Germany and Russia have common interests, a powerful threat to an intentionally disabled USA, that cannot be stopped indefinitely.

Europe's energy policies made them dependent on Putin's energy. Once that happened, it opened the door for Putin to do pretty much anything he wanted to in the region while holding Europe by the balls. Once he began massing his military on the Ukrainian border, rising energy prices paid for his little war.

NATO expansion was an excuse for Putin. With a corrupt Ukrainian government more interested in enriching themselves and not preparing themselves for Russian aggression, and with an incompetent fool focused on destroying the US economy and energy production it was the perfect invitation for Putin to take what he wanted. All the ingredients were in place and his failing health made it a probability.

The only problem is Putin overestimated the readiness of his military and leadership, and underestimated the resolve of the Ukrainian resistance and international resolve. So he is going to grind on until he achieves his goals or someone on the inside takes him out.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
Originally Posted by rainshot
It is a well written piece.

It's retarded. Forget all the political debate going on in this thread, the Russians are being bled far more relative to what they have available to deploy in Ukraine than the Ukrainians do fighting for their very own lives in their own country. For example, the most significant movement recently involves the Ukrainians destroying the bridges over the Dnieper River in and near Kherson. The Russians only plausible method of supplying their troops NW of that river involves those bridges. The Ukrainians are retaking the large volume of occupied territory there. The Russians motivation for dying in Ukraine, which happens about 100-200 times per day, is nonexistent. Aside from all the poly-talk, the Ukrainians all believe that they have to fight or be killed or enslaved. They are being given better, longer-ranged weapons than the Russians have. They are destroying the limited and insufficient Russian supplies of ordinance. The Ukrainians are bleeding but winning. The Russians are just holding on until they collapse. They advanced within the city limits of Kiev five months ago and were killed in so many numbers that they left months ago. https://www.ft.com/content/4351d5b0-0888-4b47-9368-6bc4dfbccbf5
Any Ukrainian that thinks he's fighting for sovereignty and freedom has been mislead. They're pawns fighting for dangerous globalists intent on ruling through centralized WEF leadership.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (11point, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,944 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,355
Posts18,468,899
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.