Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://texasscorecard.com/commentary/yall-answered-biden-unfit/

Y’All Answered: Is Biden Unfit?

Readers sound off about questions regarding Joe Biden’s cognitive functions.

Michael Quinn Sullivan | July 20, 2022

In the Texas Minute for Tuesday, July 19, readers were asked about the concerns raised by U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson, M.D. (R-Texas) about President Joe Biden’s mental state.

We asked if readers thought Joe Biden is mentally fit to continue serving as President of the United States.

Here are some of the replies…

“Not only is Biden unfit, he’s the biggest joke ever played on the people of America.” – Barbara Campbell

“While Biden may be mentally unfit, there is one other person who is even more unfit than he is – Kamala! We must be careful for which we wish.” – Rowland Greenwade

“The same partisan question about mental fitness was asked about Donald Trump when he was president. It wasn’t appropriate then and it isn’t appropriate now.” – Jeff Radke

“‘End of quote, repeat the line’ is not something you really want to hear from a competent president.” – Patricia Forsythe

“If a father doesn’t remember talking to his son about million dollar deals from foreign governments, he is mentally unfit.” – Steve Sullivan

“The problem is that if President Biden is declared mentally incompetent, the succession per the 25th Amendment is V.P. Harris followed by Speaker Pelosi. What a choice! Dumb, dumber and dumbest anyone?” – Arthur McLean

“I don’t believe Biden is fit to be President but neither are the 2 people in position to take his place.” – Christy Gordon

“The whole situation is pitiful for America and for Joe Biden as well. We have a man in rapid decline right before our eyes and in front of the world. Sad all the way around, not to mention dangerous to our own existence.” – Nancy Wood

“I believe Joe Biden is mentally unfit to serve as president. However, I also believe it would be a terrible mistake to remove him because we’d then be saddled with an even worse president. Best to just hunker down and make sure both are replaced in 2024.” – Ron Thompson

“Joe Biden could hide his own easter eggs.” – John Kough

“I fully believe Biden is unfit to fulfill the obligations of President. That’s more obvious every day.” – Machelle Morris

“Biden is unfit , yet Kamala is unfit as well ,we need another option.” – Brent Shutt

“For those of you who say, ‘But Kamala…’ please remember neither Joe nor Kamala are actually running this shadow-puppet government.” – Tina Bartley

“I don’t know how anyone can watch President Biden on a consistent basis and come to the conclusion that he is mentally fit to be the leader of the free world.” – Kim Brittain

“If Biden is unfit, Republicans need to win control of Congress before Harris becomes president.” – Richard Steenson

“Not only is Biden mentally unfit but also Constitutionally unfit.” – Mark Bigley

“Joe Biden is unfit to serve but any of the Dems in line to serve are also unfit and may be worst tyrants.” – Annette Vandeweken

“Of course he’s unfit. But that’s beside the point. It was a stolen election and he should be tried for treason.” – Tom Smith

“He should never have been installed as President. Bad things happen when elections are stolen!” – Mary Matthews

“Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi are Biden’s insurance policies against impeachment.” – Kermit Heaton

“Biden is most certainly unfit to continue as POTUS. The medical staff that continues to clear him should be charged with malpractice, at least. It’s sad to see an elderly man in his condition stumbling and bumbling his way across the international stage.” – William Wallace

“Since Biden is just a puppet and not really in charge, it doesn’t matter except for the fact that he is a total embarrassment to our country.” – Sharon Loveall

“Totally unfit, BUT no impeachment because the alternative is worse. Let the Red Wave come (with fair elections) in November and decapitate their power.” – Wendell Pool

“Does anyone really think he is currently running the country anyway? He’s a buffoon representing the United States on the world stage.” – Lisa Buck

“While Joe Biden is a total idiot and unfit to serve as President of the United States, so is the next in line. I don’t know which one is worse. And after her, is the worst yet. Quite a conundrum.” – Reed Vestal

“Obviously Biden is mentally unfit, as well as morally and ideologically. But none of those are requirements for installed puppets…” – Reid Davidson

“Even if Biden IS considered mentally competent, he is STILL unfit to be president of the US!” – Martin Kralik

“The problem is that by far the majority of all politicians are ethically and morally unfit.” – Mike Stafford

“We have bumbling, incoherent Biden as president, and babbling, inarticulate Harris as VP. Mentally, I don’t think either of them are fit for office!” – Cathy Blake

“Anyone who spends 40 years in politics is mentally defective.” – Thomas Camardo

“If you think it can’t get worse than Biden, think again. The next in line is Kamala Harris, then Nancy Pelosi.” – Frank Genco

“Of course Joe Biden is unfit to serve. I would love to see him removed from office. The only way it would work would be to start at the back of the line of succession and work our way forward. First – Win the House and replace Nancy Pelosi with a Republican in November. Second – impeach Kamala Harris for incompetence. Third – remove Joe Biden for mental disability.” – Mike Thompson

“The citizens of America deserve a president who is fully functional. It’s imperative to our safety & liberty.” – Mary Philio

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I never witnessed Trump having a fit about wanting ice cream.

Hey…do you think Biden watches Gunsmoke and Walter Brennan movies all day? Between naps?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this a trick question?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I think PedoBiden slowly counts his money in the White House residence when Hunter Biden sends a bi-weekly FedEx pouch to him. That's really all he's living for at this point.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes... Or he's a hell of a good Actor...

IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
He was NEVER fit 🤬

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by navlav8r
He was NEVER fit 🤬

+1

GOA
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I’d say that, based upon what we’ve learned about our government and the leaders we’ve had over my lifetime or thereabouts, my judgment of who is fit or not has been pretty poor…. The American peoples’ at large even worse.

Of course the last two elections they/we chose properly.

The DC clown show deserves a man like Biden as their figurehead and a people who has allowed it all to roll downhill as it has deserve him too.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The Article
there is one other person who is even more unfit than he is

I know of at least 27 members of his cabinet who are less fit to occupy office in this country than Biden.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Is Biden unfit?- - - - - - -IS A PIG'S AZZ PORK????????

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wait until this year's election. Hopefully the R's will take the house and we'll have a different speaker. That's not saying we'll have a pure, unblemished, honest speaker, but he hopefully would be a little less corrupt than Pelosi. Then go all out to dump both Biden and Harris. Biden would be easier because of the 25th. Impeachable wrongdoing would be necessary to dump Harris and even then, how would the senate vote? Do enough Dems hate her to get a 2/3 vote?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
..."end of quote, repeat the line"...they would have impeached Trump for that!

even if he was fit, he's a swamp rat (rat is too good of a term) 50 year establishment goon that never accomplished a forkin' thing except make himself and his family rich.

He's like a fungus you can't get rid of !

MAGA, Trump was a breathe of fresh air for sure, now we have this blowhard POS!

"an armed society is a polite society"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I do not care how demented he is, he is totally incompetent in every job he has ever held.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Webster’s s dictionary will use this thread has the future definition of, Rhetorical question.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The mere thought of Kamala or Pelosi as POTUS send shivers up and down my spine. I pray every night for that NEVER to happen.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Joe is old, but has always been stupid!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
C'mon man, answering this question is just exercising white privilege whilst contributing to global warming.

Please stop before it's too late!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I didn’t know he was ever fit

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Let’s just hope he make the term
So the dems can run the [bleep] agamst trump

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
Let’s just hope he make the term
So the dems can run the [bleep] agamst trump

Even the most hardcore Commie DemoRat’s don’t want Hiden Biden to run again. They’re jumping ship like Rats with their ass on fire.
If Hiden Biden lives long enough to run again, they’ll Arkanside his sorry ass.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 163bc, 2500HD, 69 invisible), 2,504 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,541
Posts18,453,162
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.