Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RHutch
Originally Posted by WMR
I think he is actually fairly conservative and would be a decent President. He’s probably on the long list who could win the general against Slow Joe. He is, however, devoid of charisma and I don’t think he has a snowball’s chance of winning the primary.
Agreed
Same here.

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pence is a pussy .

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by pete53
Pence is done he betrayed President Trump and us F__k him !

Pence didn't betray anybody. He was one of the most loyal Trump supporters. Trump tried to get him to overturn the electoral votes, and it would have been AGAINST THE LAW to do that. The VP has no power to reject electoral votes, after they have been certified by the states, but only to count them.

That said, I would vote for Pence against any democrat if Pence got the nomination but would probably not vote for him in the primary.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Maybe Pence has no plans to actually capture the Nomination, but rather demonize Trump with lies and “I was there” stories during the campaign and the debates.

His whole RNC funded campaign may be just that, a Never-Trumper tour.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by steve4102
He is tripping to Iowa to start his run at the 2024 Presidential nomination.

It appears that Pence is going to be the RNC, Republican Establishment’s choice.

He will most likely get Jebed, but if by chance he can steal the nomination, Will you vote for him in the General?

Make it how it then would most likely come down...Mike Pence or Kamala Harris. There can be only one. Or how much of your nose do you want to cut off...

Unfortunately, this.

Sitting on hands is a fool's position.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Pence didn't betray anybody. He was one of the most loyal Trump supporters. Trump tried to get him to overturn the electoral votes, and it would have been AGAINST THE LAW to do that. The VP has no power to reject electoral votes, after they have been certified by the states, but only to count them.

Pence was not asked to over turn anything but rather send the votes back to the states to be "double checked" because of the obvious voter fraud......like in the state of Georgia where enough dead people and non-residents voted to give Biden his 12,000 vote "win".

Had that not gone anywhere, then yeah, he would have had to just count them.

I often wonder if it had not been for the riot on January 6th what would have happened with all that.....and if that was the reason the riot was instigated by people like Ray Epps and the cops who left doors open and ushered people in.....as well as the ANTIFA agent provocateurs.

Last edited by RJY66; 07/30/22.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gavin newsom versus Mike pence
Not a hard choice

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Pence didn't betray anybody. He was one of the most loyal Trump supporters. Trump tried to get him to overturn the electoral votes, and it would have been AGAINST THE LAW to do that.
You are an idiot, cancel your subscriptions to CNN and MSNBC and get your head out of your ass

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Who knows....The RNC might start using the DNC tactics to railroad candidates they don't want, no matter what the vote is.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Pence has the personal charm & appeal of a worm.

MM

Y E P ~~ NO vote.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Like a few others said I would vote for him over a democrat like Biden, Harris, Newsome, Buttigieg, Sanders, Warren or any other Rat.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe Pence has no plans to actually capture the Nomination, but rather demonize Trump with lies and “I was there” stories during the campaign and the debates.

His whole RNC funded campaign may be just that, a Never-Trumper tour.
B I N G O !!!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That would be a disaster. He may run but wont win the nomination. Can't believe he isn't smart enough to see that. Not even VP material.

God Bless America
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Pence = no vote from my household

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's Romney without the fake smile... [bleep] him.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Aviator
He couldn’t win his home state in a primary!

Indiana was glad to get rid of him....piece of schit

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There's more at play here. He knows he's not popular. He endorsed someone and they promptly lost. Who would fund his campaign? I think the bad guys are trying to split a vote, but that doesn't make sense either. He said his policies mirrored those of President Trump. He's an unintelligent deadpan tool.

In other words.... he's a Quockerwodger

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Elections are bs anyway, if they mattered we wouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H

Pence didn't betray anybody. He was one of the most loyal Trump supporters. Trump tried to get him to overturn the electoral votes, and it would have been AGAINST THE LAW to do that.
You are an idiot, cancel your subscriptions to CNN and MSNBC and get your head out of your ass

No kidding.

He didnt contest the states that broke the law in their respective states regarding the election, just like the Courts. Pennsylvania especially in that regard. The governor can't create election law.

And if he single handedly DID overturn them, where does the Constitution say he cannot? It doesn't.....

Dont let the commies tell you about the Constitution. They hate it and use it only to their advantage, ignore it and dream stuff up that isnt there for the same reasons, like this or separation of church and state, beach babies and abortion rights...

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
723 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 21, 12308300, 71 invisible), 2,746 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,580
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.