Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
New Zealand said no more Dairy buys from China. China was sending milk directly to China. Driving the cost of milk up.

BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Because we have a free market.
Do you really want the government to tell you WHO you can sell your property to?
I'll sell my property to whoever I want to.

We have a free market? That is news to me.

We can buy property in China right? grin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Uh, NWO Bolshevik NeoNAZIS selling our country out for money?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/30/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Everybody around here loves to throw out the word patriot. Let's think about how the REAL patriots thought about the right to property.

Property: The Foundation of All Rights

It is no accident that a nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to justice for all protects property rights. Property is the foundation of every right we have, including the right to be free. Every right claim, after all, is a claim to some thing — either a defensive claim to keep what one is holding or an offensive claim to something someone else is holding. John Locke, the philosophical father of the American Revolution and the inspiration for Thomas Jefferson when he drafted the Declaration of Independence, stated the issue simply: “Lives, Liberties, and Estates, which I call by the general Name, Property.” And James Madison, the principal author of the Constitution, echoed those thoughts when he wrote, “as a man is said to have a right to his property, he may be equally said to have a property in his rights.”

Much moral and legal confusion would be avoided if we understood that all of our rights — all of the things to which we are “entitled” — can be reduced to property. That would enable us to separate genuine rights — things to which we hold title — from specious “rights” — things to which other people hold title, which we may want for ourselves. It was the genius of the old common law, grounded in reason and custom, that it grasped that point. And the common law judges understood a pair of corollaries as well: property, broadly conceived, separates one individual from another; and individuals are independent or free to the extent that they have sole or exclusive dominion over what they hold. Indeed, Americans go to work every day to acquire property just so they can be independent.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So let's just crap on the constitution again?

The Constitution doesn't apply to chinks.

It is debatable, but my view is that it doesn't apply to communists either, regardless of where they were born.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight

It is debatable, but my view is that it doesn't apply to communists either, regardless of where they were born.
You dumb fug.
The constitution applys to the citizen that wants to sell THEIR property to whoever THEY want to.
Damn you're slow

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I don’t like to see “the Chinese” (however we identify that entity) buying up US farmland. On the other hand, I tend to associate laws restricting who may own property or run businesses with some of the third world schitholes I’ve seen (that also restrict such things as firearms ownership and where the police are known to set up what amount to “tollbooths” on public highways in the name of crime fighting.)

This situation also begs the question, “Why aren’t Americans buying these properties?”

I think this is an issue that requires some attention and publicity.

Mathew 22: 37-39

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
It would seem there would be no issue if the letter agencies actually hunted down and spied on the actual enemies instead of true Americans.
There was a time when queers and commies hid under rocks .
Kenneth

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
sell THEIR property to whoever THEY want to.

There is no legal avenue to sell your real estate to a dog, or a tree. The same should apply to chinks and communists.

I know you define Liberty as the ability to sell rope to the people who would hang you. I advocate saving you, and by extension your people and your country, from your own greed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight

You dumb fug.
The constitution applys to the citizen that wants to sell THEIR property to whoever THEY want to.
Damn you're slow
So can a private citizen use there 1/4 acre suburban lot as a nuclear waste site or pump chemicals at will into there section of a river? Obviously not. Banning foreign countries, especially one that is communist and as hostile to ours as what China is from owning our land should be a given. We should never have allowed Nixon to reopen trade with them either.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Because we have a free market.
Do you really want the government to tell you WHO you can sell your property to?
I'll sell my property to whoever I want to.

The government doesn't allow certain things to be sold to hostile countries. Why should this be any different?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Count my vote in the camp that no non-citizen should be able to own property in the US. Period.
They start chanting about the Constitution when ever it fits their agenda

The last time I ready anything on the Constitution is said
The Constitution of the United States of America

Or did I miss where it said
The Constitution of the World

Maybe I just can not Read English.

We should follow other Country's and if we can not purchase property in their Country they can not purchase property in our Country

And Only Private purchases no Commercial or Business purchases should have ever been aloud ever.

Last edited by funshooter; 07/30/22.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you’re not a citizen you don’t own U.S. property. We are sovereign.

Will the communist Chinese declare owned property to be part of China?

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem
If you’re not a citizen you don’t own U.S. property. We are sovereign.

Of course not.

But you'll never convince these lolbertarians. They care about themselves, not their country or their people or their children.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because our government is corrupt.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Foreign owned assets within the USA and some held outside the USA in American institutions can be seized.

Ask putin about that.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Sure, let them start nationalizing anything held by a citizen of another nation. It worked well for Cuba didn't it? 70 years later, Cuba is still the same schitthole it was in 1963.

Next they will seize our farmlands in the interest of national "Food Security". Then it will be the "mansions" of the wealthy, so they can give them to the "party elites". Eventually, it will be rental units and apartment buildings, all in the name of "rent equalization. Finally they will be seizing all of our "over funded" 401K accounts. to be redistributed among those who either worked and failed to save, or never worked at all.

Any American should have the right to sell to the highest bidder.

It is much like the 1'st amendment. Since the mid 50s, the commies have used their right of free speech to destroy what America was.

Had we abrogated Freedom of Speech, America would have been destroyed even faster.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I suppose if Chinese ownership of American property becomes a real concern, we can just round up every slanted eyed individual in the nation and toss them in a concentration camp, then seize all of their assets.

"We" have done it in the past.

Sarcasm off

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Because the folks selling don't care where the money comes from.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Anytime I start feeling warm and fuzzy and maybe Americans are waking up, all I need to do is log in here and read threads like this.

America first! (Unless an enemy national wants to buy up my land, then it’s America last, gold first).

MAGA
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
727 members (09wingates, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 73 invisible), 2,933 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,552
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.