Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
News article just out.
Seems to infer that nanny piglosi's airplane is en route to Taiwan - "stuff" ramping up!

LINK: https://defiantamerica.com/video-as...e-artillery-shells-in-the-taiwan-strait/

WW-III on the way?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Waiting to hear her plane shot down. Bet she is not on the one they say she is.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One doubts Nanny has the stones to see it through.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They need to send a decoy airplane to Taiwan, while Piglousy flies in on her broom. If the Chinks shoot at it, burn 'em down.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
They need to send a decoy airplane to Taiwan, while Piglousy flies in on her broom. If the Chinks shoot at it, burn 'em down.

Yeah, let’s start WW3 over a tiny piece of real estate half way around the world. Great idea.
Right here at home we’re damn near collapsing under the weight of a year and a half of liberal wet dream policies but by all means, let’s give a Fugk about Ukraine and Taiwan.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They need to send a decoy airplane to Taiwan, while Piglousy flies in on her broom. If the Chinks shoot at it PAY THEM A BILLION,

FIXT

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They need to send a decoy airplane to Taiwan, while Piglousy flies in on her broom. If the Chinks shoot at it PAY THEM A BILLION,

FIXT

No scheit. They take out that POS old bag I’ll eat Chinese buffet everyday for a month.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont think so, but shed like to make us think so.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

FIXT

No scheit. They take out that POS old bag I’ll eat Chinese buffet everyday for a month.

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner.

Kick her ass out the plane and she flies free the rest of her miserable life.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

FIXT

I will too and I will not care if they serve me dog or cat in it either.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The dims have certainly run this country into the ground full speed ahead and that is what should be focused on. The border is wide open with a welcome mat, we are in a recession and have an Alzheimer’s patient running the country, well, at least claims to be. On the other hand, I would refuse to let china dictate what the US does. Under this feeble administration I can only imagine how poorly things will be handled.

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Biden said earlier this month that the Pentagon thinks a Pelosi trip to Taiwan is “not a good idea right now.”

In Taipei, defense officials who briefed reporters on Friday declined to discuss any potential preparations for a trip.

Biden has designed his foreign policy in part around countering China’s growing economic and military might. Pelosi’s itinerary has also become a domestic political issue, with some Republicans urging her to visit Taiwan to stand up to Beijing.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This is all total BS. There’s nothing that needs doing by the Bidet administration that can’t be done with facetime. On second thought Bidet nor Nasty Nancy need to inflict such horror on anyone. This is an orchestrated event with money involved. NN has gone to Ukraine where there is a war going on. Now she’s going to Taiwan where war is threatened. Completely out of character for the old hag. She doesn’t give two chits in a silo about anyone but herself. Now she visits two areas where she could be made dead. Just to say hello. BS.

And the overly zealous fools that have stolen our government are the same kind of people as those taking their little girl’s picture with a bull bison in Yellowstone. Don’t dare a crazy MF with nuclear devices. Xi fits the bill. Remember, he’s the one who supervised the deaths of millions of humans worldwide when covid could actually kill people. But he won’t shoot down one measly airplane with a decrepit old drunk onboard? We are at a point in history unlike any other. Our rulers do not have the best interest of the United States in mind. They need to go before they make mushrooms grow in multiples.

We approach the need for violent acts to recover our nation. It is in the hands of the enemy and the enemy has the enforcers. They won’t go quietly. When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. Our government is our enemy.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Yeah, let’s start WW3 over a tiny piece of real estate half way around the world. Great idea.
Right here at home we’re damn near collapsing under the weight of a year and a half of liberal wet dream policies but by all means, let’s give a Fugk about Ukraine and Taiwan.

Amen!

Since poking the Russian bear worked out so damn well, now lets rile the chinks up too!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they do take a whack at her, I hope they use the proper lead.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Diversion for some SCUM SUCKING thing they are doing elsewhere!

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LouisB
Diversion for some SCUM SUCKING thing they are doing elsewhere!

Most likely scenario.

Maybe she’s delivering a plane load of Crackhead Hunter’s paintings he sold China. 🤪

Nasty Nancy’s probably just picking up a plane load of cash payoffs from China to be split amongst her, Pedo Joe, and Mitch the Turtle.
They’re all bought and paid for by China anyways. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is it normal protocol for the Speaker of the House to make trips to foreign countries for whatever reason? I thought foriegn relations were the responsibility of the President or Secretary of State. Something doesnt seem right about Peloski going to Ukraine and Taiwan.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

FIXT

laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If money is a problem.........we can send more money.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 6 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 750 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,557
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.