Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
5sdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Why would anyone think that other people want to hear some internet noise that they have blaring on their cell phone?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or, read about it on an outdoor forum.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I feel they is a back story on this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Internet noise?

Like streaming music?

Or noise like aliens trying to communicate from far off galaxies??

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

5sdad Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Babies crying in "cute" videos, blaring ads that suddenly come up, idiots talking about all of the world's woes, etc.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Back when, some teenyboppers mounted speakers in their car grills, and cranked up the. NOISE!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why do people talk to others with the phone on “speaker” in public?

Morons walking around holding their phone in the palm of their hand, looking at it, talking into the bottom of it.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Someone annoying you by their loud conversation over speakerphone in public? - just join in! Get right into the middle with whoever is on the call. They might hang up, or walk away, or cuss you out and threaten violence, or you can make new friends.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I still use a flip phone, and it's on it's last legs. The normal talk mode doesn't work, so I have to use it on speaker. So, there is at least one reason why someone would do that. I'm dealing with a lot of other life issues with an aging parent and sick kid, so taking care of the phone is not on the list of things that are important right now.

I remember once when I got injured and was bleeding badly I was being rushed to the hospital. People in traffic copped an attitude and wouldn't let the driver who was flashing their lights and clearly needed around them go. Think about it people, your perspective is not the only one known to man.

My point is, those that think they know everything probably don't.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I still use a flip phone, and it's on it's last legs. The normal talk mode doesn't work, so I have to use it on speaker. So, there is at least one reason why someone would do that.

Look at the bright side. People might think you’re Kirk talking to Scottie telling him to beam you up

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I still use a flip phone, and it's on it's last legs. The normal talk mode doesn't work, so I have to use it on speaker. So, there is at least one reason why someone would do that. I'm dealing with a lot of other life issues with an aging parent and sick kid, so taking care of the phone is not on the list of things that are important right now.

I remember once when I got injured and was bleeding badly I was being rushed to the hospital. People in traffic copped an attitude and wouldn't let the driver who was flashing their lights and clearly needed around them go. Think about it people, your perspective is not the only one known to man.

My point is, those that think they know everything probably don't.

I totally you see your point but my gripe about the open speaker phone conversation is pointed at Fat Tina with her smartphone being held by her nasty off white bra strap. I'm sure her conversation is as important as her "dressed for business" orange crocs with toe nails that would make a black bear jealous, 3 day BO and string of welfare t(i)t toddlers in tow. No one wants to hear you talk to your man in jail Tina

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Morons walking around holding their phone in the palm of their hand, looking at it, talking into the bottom of it.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Be at some place like Walmart out in the parking lot. Queen Groidz be rolling around looking for a spot to park and e talking on they “Blue Toof” speakers ovrr they car radio. Have the volume up on 99.

They be like …” mmm huh gurl dis mofocla be all ratchet ya herd, days aint no handycap spotz, any wayz homegurl i wants me soms stake n cheeze frums dat wite cassel…..i mites just skip dis boolsheet and go gits muh nails did at chongs”

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Who knows how to stop the little TV screen in the gas pump? That [bleep] is loud. And no, I don't wanna job at WaWa.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Groids INSIDE the walmarts still be walking around with that star trek looking neck band style blue toof

Bowling alley groids wear the one-piece ear plug with the blue laser light that blinks, looks like a wad of silly putty jambed in their ear

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I am annoyed by self serve gas pumps too.

I mean, I feel like they should give me a discount or put me on the payroll. Just like self check out.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
My problem with cell phones is that if you take pics of a wedding outdoors on a day with wind gusts to 30 in dusty west Texas some of the pictures in bright sun with a lot of dust in the air arent real clear and it pisses dumbasses off if the sun on the dusty air causes a glare. smirk

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/01/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Had a boss that would keep his phone in the front pocket of his overalls. Always talked with it on speaker phone, and usually had the volume turned down low. You would see him wandering around the yard by himself, just talking. Never really knew how many of those conversations were were with somebody on the phone, or were just with himself.. funny guy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wear hearing aids with a bluetooth connection to my phone. It uses the microphones in the aids so I don't have to speak into the phone. I get some weird looks when I'm walking around in a store talking with my phone out of sight in my pocket.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dang y'all.

Bill Russel and Lt Uhura died, we gots us a serious dang drought out here 27 drops fell on the car yesterday no help there, BIG ol' fire goin' over towards flintlocke's way, they's still proseutin' J6ers, Soros is giving more money to "progressive" prosecutors' campaigns, Monkey Pox is goin' round, Kentuck done got hammered with the floods of Biblical proportions, Biden is still in office, Congress passed oppressive laws yet again, the Ay-rabs just bought a big chunk of Valvoline, Chiner is getting ready to take Taiwan, and maybe worst of all...........................HOCKEY doesn't start until October.........................

an y'all be bitchin' bout someone's talkin' on the phone in public.

Sheesh

Last edited by Valsdad; 08/01/22.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Back when, some teenyboppers mounted speakers in their car grills, and cranked up the. NOISE!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (7887mm08, 35, 7x57Hunter, 44mc, Ashworth, 11 invisible), 1,437 guests, and 840 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,260
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.