Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I graduated from high school fifty years ago and scarcely remember it. I never had the slightest interest in attending any reunion(s) and had no idea they were still a "thing."

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by ironbender
He keeps the cats off of it.
hint 😉

A little elementary math here...

This...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

plus this...

Equals this...

I remember that.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I’ve been to all the reunions. I loved high school, was a footballer, ran track, was way better than my home life. I enjoy seeing how the people have changed.

Football was fun, loved knocking the hell out of someone. I liked practice, drills, especially bull in the ring. They don’t let them do bull in the ring anymore. They don’t have two practices a day anymore from what I’ve heard.

There was 47 in my class, 15 are dead, going to a funeral of one of them Thursday.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The car

The arrest

The hatred for Big Sky

The letter

The trapped cat

Thread of the year!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
The car

The arrest

The hatred for Big Sky

The letter

The trapped cat

Thread of the year!

Guys like John Burns have tried to build up their image on the Campfire. It can be done, but you need more than an AR platform rifle to do it.

My closet, though not entirely exposed, is full of epic adventures that few have dreamed of. You have to be careful how you relate those experiences so people don’t categorize you with the likes of Big Stick, who has ruined a lot of guns, but still keep your image untarnished and appear like Jim Conrad.

There is a lot of color on the Campfire, I try be colorful and still not get black and blue..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Higginez
The car

The arrest

The hatred for Big Sky

The letter

The trapped cat

Thread of the year!

Guys like John Burns have tried to build up their image on the Campfire. It can be done, but you need more than an AR platform rifle to do it.

My closet, though not entirely exposed, is full of epic adventures that few have dreamed of. You have to be careful how you relate those experiences so people don’t categorize you with the likes of Big Stick, who has ruined a lot of guns, but still keep your image untarnished and appear like Jim Conrad.

There is a lot of color on the Campfire, I try be colorful and still not get black and blue..

LOL, plenty of egos too.

A guy that thinks he is a big hitter on the fire isn't squat on a different forum.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
He keeps the cats off of it.
hint 😉

A little elementary math here...

This...

plus this...

Equals this...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Slyvestor got room temp.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You did something different with your hair...cat pic is awesome grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I graduated from a small school and maybe 20 of the class is still alive, I doubt it though.

The last high school reunion I went to was the 10 year one, as I was working close by at the time. Missed the 20, 30, 40 & 50 year ones, and you know what no one has called me. There is plans for a 55 year reunion and I am not sure I will make the time to take it in, I am thinking I have a hunting trip planned with some friends to Africa while it is on going.

The college 50 Year reunion, I received a letter last week to see if I was attending. I probable will miss that one also as we have plans for that week. The thing is all the friends that I used to run with in college have passed on, not a single one still alive. The thing is the college is having an all school reunion this year, and even if you went, you would have a slim chance of running into some of the old class mates while you attended. They only have a 2 1/2 to 3 hours all school social hour get together at the same time in the same building (field house).

Maybe, if the college were to have 55 year reunions, I may schedule to take that one in as it would coincide with a second 50 year class reunion for advanced degrees graduates and there were only about 150 of us that year, and some of those fellows would be Nice to touch base with.

I have found out you usually stay in touch with friends for life and friendship works both ways. You both call each other from time to time and it is like you never missed a beat while talking.

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Nice Car....I have a little more respect for you now that I know you did not attend the reunion.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Recently, a lady I hadn't seen since we graduated in 1963 looked me up and got in touch. She's surprisingly well-preserved and active for a 77 year old. There's a pretty good possibility we might both arrive at next year's 60 year reunion on my Harley.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Nothing changed? Really? This country is a [bleep] compared to 50 years ago.

And the tires are different.

Last edited by Stammster; 08/02/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's a badass car. Good on you for keeping it up.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Nice Pontiac and congrats Kirk on achieving 50 years after graduation.

I had a second hand 64 Lemans 326HO and powerglide, in Aquamarine. Loved the car. Dad wanted a GTO but realized mom couldn't drive a stick shift so the HO Lemans was purchased. A 389-3 speed trans gave her longer burnouts but 5mph less top end. Single 4 bbl or tri-power optioned?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Had a gal tell me I should go to my 25 year reunion when it came up, I told her I didn't like all the fuqktards in High School why would I want to go spend time with them now?

The look on her face was priceless!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Nice Pontiac and congrats Kirk on achieving 50 years after graduation.

I had a second hand 64 Lemans 326HO and powerglide, in Aquamarine. Loved the car. Dad wanted a GTO but realized mom couldn't drive a stick shift so the HO Lemans was purchased. A 389-3 speed trans gave her longer burnouts but 5mph less top end. Single 4 bbl or tri-power optioned?

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Had a gal tell me I should go to my 25 year reunion when it came up, I told her I didn't like all the fuqktards in High School why would I want to go spend time with them now?

The look on her face was priceless!

Bruh. WTF? Lol!

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Shrap,

All I can say is you know how to hold on to real classics. You have impeccable taste. In ski hills, too.

You should know that the best day EVER I had skiing was at Pig Sty. My last winter at Bozeman (I needed 4 credits but still took 16) I'd bought a statewide super duper pass. 1983 was a good snow year. So on Friday night, Bridger gets 28 inches, the Pig gets 20. I could either stand in line or ski, right? Turned out the Andesite side was a field of Volkswagen-sized marshmallows, SO soft and round. About four Bridger people wound up there with me, and nobody else. Never have I gotten so much easy air.

But Pig Sty still skunks.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
This is our 50th year class reunion. I had this GTO when I was in High School and still have it today.

Nothing has changed...

Sweet GOAT Shrap! You, ah, didn't happen to sing under the name Bobby Goldsboro back in those days perchance?

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
This is our 50th year class reunion. I had this GTO when I was in High School and still have it today.

Nothing has changed...

Sweet GOAT Shrap! You, ah, didn't happen to sing under the name Bobby Goldsboro back in those days perchance?

Yes, when I wasn't driving the GTO Or the Honda Motosport...

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

144 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 22 invisible), 1,802 guests, and 970 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,506
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.