Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
“This would undo the damage of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, the Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade, and would enshrine in federal law the fundamental right to reproductive freedom,” the press release from the senators said.

“Every American should have autonomy over their own health care decisions, and the Supreme Court’s decision inDobbs has made it imperative for Congress to restore women’s reproductive rights. I’m proud to introduce bipartisan legislation with my colleagues to write into law the protections provided through Roe and Casey as well as affirming access to contraception provided in Griswold and other cases,” said Senator Murkowski. “For five decades, reproductive health care decisions were centered with the individual – we cannot go back in time in limiting personal freedoms for women.”

https://mustreadalaska.com/murkowski-files-bill-to-make-abortion-legal/

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
BP-B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Abortion is murder! She is a baby killing RINO liar who must be voted out!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She's never hid the fact she was pro choice. I hope she's removed

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Abortion is already legal. SCOTUS did not make it illegal. SCOTUS sent it back to the states where it belongs. Even if they push this "bill" through it will immediately be shot down as unconstitutional because of the SCOTUS ruling. This is merely political theater because Murkowski knows she is on the way out. this election cycle.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
20,000,000 blacks aborted since Roe started. Would we be better off with 20 million more ?

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by UpThePole
20,000,000 blacks aborted since Roe started. Would we be better off with 20 million more ?

It is amazing how this place attracts the racists.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

I'm proud to be white. And know damn well we're better off without 20 million more blacks. That's a very conservative number, if you add the kids and grandkids to those numbers. Common sense and facts are hard to believe when they don't align with your beliefs.

Last edited by TrueGrit; 08/03/22.

Life is good live it while you can.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Election ploy, as said. Not sure she "knows she's on her way out", tho.... or if she is. Plenty of pork for Alaska just passed in the House - and the local rag is on it!

The issue belongs with the states.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would imagine most of the abortians in Alaska are for Mt View,Fairview, and the village breeders statewide. Most of which would immediately join the welfare ranks.

I tend to use more than enough gun
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Her statement is dishonest. Abortion isn’t health care; it’s killing your child.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MAC
Abortion is already legal. SCOTUS did not make it illegal. SCOTUS sent it back to the states where it belongs. Even if they push this "bill" through it will immediately be shot down as unconstitutional because of the SCOTUS ruling. This is merely political theater because Murkowski knows she is on the way out. this election cycle.

Yep, you are correct.

Swifty
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Her statement is dishonest. Abortion isn’t health care; it’s killing your child.

This has always grabbed me; "reproductive rights" ... it doesn't even make sense in this context. You could say that China's "one child" law is an infringement on people's reproductive rights because it, in a sense, outlaws reproduction. When they state that not allowing people to kill children somehow violates their "reproductive rights" it's insane. It's as bad as referring to abortion as "health care." It's no such thing, just the opposite in fact.

Mathew 22: 37-39

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
States rights ya kghunt

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

Confident that BLM would welcome you and your checkbook.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Yep they probably would since they are scam. Still don't believe in abortion but you line up with the founder of Planned Parenthood which was designed to kill as many black babies as possible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MAC

Since when do dems (lumping sleeza into this category) care about facts?
She's trying to get the dem vote in Alaska because she knows the actual conservatives tossed her in the garbage years ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Spot on

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=

Seems that white prosecutors who fail to prosecute criminals of any color is your problem.. an educational system that is Anti-Anything American, and Liberals crying “you are a victim” at every talking point, yada yada yada…yet here in the 21sr century you resort to the dismemberment of the innocent as a solution.

…interesting laps in your logic though.

And Yes, I’d gladly take another 20,000,000 Fredrick Douglass’ and Candace Owens’’ right about now.

"I'd rather have an Army of Asses led by a Lion, than an Army of Lions led by an Ass." (George Washington)

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,617
Posts18,398,496
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.