Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#17483795 08/04/22
E
ERK Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
It got 9 years in Russian prison and 146000 dollar fine. How do you like America now twat. Edk

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I hope she serves every day of he sentence... and has to pay the money before being let out... and does not ever come back to America

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hope that guy rots, and it is a guy, not a woman.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
She’s right where she needs to be.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's a f-cking man.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EFHutton
She’s right where she needs to be.

Yep, too bad it wasn’t 20 years, better if they would just keep her for life.

Swifty
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
or maybe a triple x case.

Either has extremely poor handlers or of low intellect. Intentional or not, it one does the crime, they should do the time.

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biden said he would make sure it gets all of its absentee ballots for every Election hand delivered by the ambassador.

Swifty
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In 2020, Griner, along with teammate Brianna Turner, called for the WNBA to stop playing the United States national anthem before the games. She made her remarks after Mercury players refused to take the floor during a pre-season game in Bradenton, Florida. Griner said she was protesting the killing of Breonna Taylor as part of the wider George Floyd protests.[81] She said later during a media teleconference, "I honestly feel we should not play the national anthem during our season. I think we should take that much of a stand."[82] She said she does not believe that the national anthem should be played at sporting events.[83]

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
In a statement immediately after the sentencing, Biden said: 'Russia is wrongfully detaining Brittney. It’s unacceptable, and I call on Russia to release her immediately so she can be with her wife, loved ones, friends, and teammates.'

Guess my question would be what is "wrongful" about the detention of someone who plead guilty?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sako
I hope she serves every day of he sentence... and has to pay the money before being let out... and does not ever come back to America

THIS

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That is a man

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cv540
In a statement immediately after the sentencing, Biden said: 'Russia is wrongfully detaining Brittney. It’s unacceptable, and I call on Russia to release her immediately so she can be with her wife, loved ones, friends, and teammates.'

Guess my question would be what is "wrongful" about the detention of someone who plead guilty?

US has dumped 100b in a proxy war against Russia - what did he think was going to happen to her? And it's hard for anyone to say boo - considering all the people we have detained in this country for similar reasons. Not saying right/wrong - just saying that there's no moral high ground to call for her release.

Me

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Her gender doesn't matter. Her stance on the national anthem doesn't matter. What does matter is that she, just like every other person who has found themselves in a similar situation, knew she was breaking the law and was stupid enough to think the country she was visiting wouldn't care. This is an important concept but apparently difficult for some to grasp. When a country has strict laws concerning the importation and distribution of drugs, don't bring drugs into that country. If a country offers prison time for public intoxication, you probably should curb your urge to drink. Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.
Americans and Canadians in the middle east often have trouble figuring this stuff out. My Dad once probably saved a woman's life, in northern Iraq, just by squeezing her arm and telling her to just keep her effing mouth shut or the tribesmen would probably drag her off the bus; they being unenlightened regarding feminine rights and privileges as espoused by this stupid cow.
In general, if you don't like the way a given country does things, don't go there. If you do go there, don't assume you are special. Griner did that and should get to learn a lesson. GD

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Hope that guy rots, and it is a guy, not a woman.

I haven't paid much attention to this because I have zero interest in WNBA. Most HS boys teams would beat them in a game. I heard brittney earlier apologizing to the Russkies on the radio. Whatever it is could sing bass in any choir!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
Screw that anti America anti national anthem bitch
Break the law out the piper
And screw Lebrun the douche too

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
9 years behind bars - its career as a player will have expired before it gets out.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by greydog
Her gender doesn't matter. Her stance on the national anthem doesn't matter. What does matter is that she, just like every other person who has found themselves in a similar situation, knew she was breaking the law and was stupid enough to think the country she was visiting wouldn't care. This is an important concept but apparently difficult for some to grasp. When a country has strict laws concerning the importation and distribution of drugs, don't bring drugs into that country. If a country offers prison time for public intoxication, you probably should curb your urge to drink. Do stupid things, win stupid prizes.
Americans and Canadians in the middle east often have trouble figuring this stuff out. My Dad once probably saved a woman's life, in northern Iraq, just by squeezing her arm and telling her to just keep her effing mouth shut or the tribesmen would probably drag her off the bus; they being unenlightened regarding feminine rights and privileges as espoused by this stupid cow.
In general, if you don't like the way a given country does things, don't go there. If you do go there, don't assume you are special. Griner did that and should get to learn a lesson. GD

A little common sense goes alone ways. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by greydog

This was a very good post.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1minute, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 3,194 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,528
Posts18,452,881
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.