24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I endured a 10 minute story yesterday about arresting a guy that smuggled two pounds of cocaine on an airplane.

I replied: "Well good to know nobody can get cocaine any more."

He didn't understand the joke.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If youre gonna cultivate illegal pot,

1. Don’t get hoggish. Big plots attract all types of attention. Trails to and from, plant care.
Smell..I can smell pot 1/4 mile away and i’m not a dog.
Also the deal of growing a large patch in corn or amongst other cover plants. A trained eye can pick out the color
Additionally remote sensing programs that I used to work with in geospatial, you could extract unique spectral signature frequencies. It would be dependent upon the ground cell resolution of your scanner.

2. Do it right smack dab in front of mfer’s faces. 2 or three indicas in a 60 ft row of okra, 1 or 2 in Nana’s butterfly garden
One next to a guy wire or telephone pole where county mowers cannot mow. 2 or 3 or more in junkyards, salvage yards, surrounding features overwhelming descernment of the brain and visual senses.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by slumlord
Steve Earle is a flaming anti gun pos liberal in disguise

Had to look SE up . Wasn’t aware who sung the copperhead road song .

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
You guys will laugh but my paternal grandfather was among other things, a 'revenuer' in western NC - he was not out to stop moonshiners or blow up stills or anything like that, he was an alcohol tax collector and he drove a black ford on mostly unpaved, gravel top roads. Since stones were constantly thrown up against the wheel wells by the tires, there were several instances when his vehicle was shot at - and hit - and he wasn't aware until he got home or to his next stop. He told me he didn't think it was a big deal because he thought if they really wanted to kill him, they could have done so easily. My grandmother wasn't so understanding and made him seek a career change. smile

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Good thing there is a zillion dollar Central Govt Bureau to protect us from a plant.

Opium poppies?

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Good thing there is a zillion dollar Central Govt Bureau to protect us from a plant.

Opium poppies?

No! You’re allowed to grow poppies in your garden without having idiot ninjas fast roping onto your “grow op”.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Are you sure it's not the FBI looking for Conservative PTA moms before school starts?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
It's pot harvest time in WV. A helo has been circling around the mountain we live on. Reminds me of the song, "Copperhead Road".

Here Utah's biggest use of DPS helio's

Body recovery of the Tourons........

Whether skiing.......hiking........off roading etc.......

Pot.....nah......

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

D
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Actually, I think the helo is a state police bird. Not sure.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought I'd put the video on for you.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Meanwhile, in just this last week I’ve seen legal pot “dispensaries” in Oklahoma, New Mexico and Colorado. Might have missed them in some other States.

The times they are a changing.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Steve Earle is a flaming anti gun pos liberal in disguise
I don't think he's ever disguised it. However, the dude can turn a phrase...

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
BIL used to be sherriff here. His hobby was finding pot patches. The National Guard flys everything here late summer and uses some camera that IDs pot from the color. BIL says it can spot single plants. They would locate them and map all the plantings and he and his deputies would go pull it up. They had a picture in the paper one time burning a huge pile of it and you couldn't see 2 of the deputies faces because they were standing down wind in the smoke. I bet they were smiling.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If youre gonna cultivate illegal pot,

1. Don’t get hoggish. Big plots attract all types of attention. Trails to and from, plant care.
Smell..I can smell pot 1/4 mile away and i’m not a dog.
Also the deal of growing a large patch in corn or amongst other cover plants. A trained eye can pick out the color
Additionally remote sensing programs that I used to work with in geospatial, you could extract unique spectral signature frequencies. It would be dependent upon the ground cell resolution of your scanner.

2. Do it right smack dab in front of mfer’s faces. 2 or three indicas in a 60 ft row of okra, 1 or 2 in Nana’s butterfly garden
One next to a guy wire or telephone pole where county mowers cannot mow. 2 or 3 or more in junkyards, salvage yards, surrounding features overwhelming descernment of the brain and visual senses.

This might be the best post in 10 years. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
701 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 76 invisible), 3,072 guests, and 1,423 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,679
Posts18,399,604
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.