Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
The BIG senate contest will be in the election following 2022, approximately 35 D seats up in that one.

FJB & FJT
BP-B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by kwg020
I see it as "the democRAts are going to cheat and keep the Senate and I'm not going to do anything about it".

My take on his answer.

kwg

+1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Republicans ..snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The midterm elections will be very close in the Senate with the democrats possibly up by a few seats.

Fox News

Apologies to Ironbender

Liar

How much are you holding, Doc? My bet is the Ds hold the Senate.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Senate looks tough. I can't see more than 1 or 2 seats changing either way. Like somebody else posted before, 1 GOP seat gain would be a difference maker.

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by JamesJr
…There are just way too many voters who are perfectly happy with things as they are, even with high prices and and the worst president ever.

In general this is a true statement. There are a LOT of Americans who are perfectly happy with our country being in rubble as long as their EBT cards get recharged every month. Never underestimate how many of those are out there. Many think the only problem right now is that the government isn’t taxing working people enough and giving it to them. Notice how many job openings there are yet we’ve got the lowest workforce participation rate in about 50 years, these people have an expectation now that government should take care of them. It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to figure out which party they’ll vote for.

Some people just want to see the world burn as the Joker said. There are more out there than we think.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One view

Its long - have to read on site

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There is a lot of white liberals. But the Democrats tie breaker is the blacks and Hispanics. And to put it mildly, they ain’t happy. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Republicans ..snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Almost like he is working with the democrats, almost...

Last edited by SCRUBS; 08/04/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
There is a lot of white liberals. But the Democrats tie breaker is the blacks and Hispanics. And to put it mildly, they ain’t happy. Hasbeen

As said here numerous times, white liberals are the #1 problem.

IC B3

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by rainshot
Mitch is happiest when democrats are in charge. He can complain while helping their agenda along with impunity.

Bingo. It's easier to be a heckler from the cheap seats.

SAid many times here but he did hold back Garland from the scotus and got 3 of Trump’s seated plus many in the lower courts and for those thing I can appreciate the man.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
He sure does blink a lot.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Plus they always have the race card to play.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
To bad they can’t figure out Why they are unhappy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[quote
[/quote]=Houston_2]Bottom line from Mitch is that things are very tight now and he expects the same to prevail after November with either party being up a little.

Some here may recall that Mitch previously said that the midterms with Biden’s low ratings, economy, etc. would be very good for republicans, House and Senate.

This subtle change in him seems to follow the successes of Trump backed candidates for whatever reason
He explained the reason here.

. because the wrong kind of republican candidates have been nominated in the GOP primary process in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Missouri and Arizona.

Meaning these are Trump endorsed people, people that are NOT RNC Approved.

Meaning the RNC would rather lose to Democrats then endorse and support Trump people.

Meaning the RNC will be working hand and glove with the Democrats in order to stop any and all Trump endorsed candidates.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/06/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
652 members (1234, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,951 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,658
Posts18,399,290
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.