Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
the only way for trump to gain a bunch of vote is to run with a black vp

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
One of those hags stopped just short of saying Desantis was putting Phags in ovens in Florida.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................now that's a thought.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Candace Owens for VP.

- Rogue
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Or Allen West for VP

Last edited by RogueHunter; 08/08/22. Reason: Spelling

- Rogue
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Did they fix the voting machines recently?

Don’t get too excited yet with giving campaign contributions.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Agree with SC. Sec of State is the more traditional path to the Oval . Trump loses just a bit of the narcissism, make DeSantis the SoS and the Rs have 12 more years
Didn't work for Hillary. Of course being a pile of camel feces didn't help her chances.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
In my opinion
We cant lose Desantis as a Governor yet. If I remember from last election it was the traitor Pence who didn’t allow the vote to go to the states for the election. Currently I believe we have 30 rep governors.
I am scared to death if we lose ours here in Iowa. She isn’t a Noeme or Desantis but she had backbone, kept our state running during covid, mandates etc, but the big cities are getting more and more liberal.
I’m so scared if we do lose good rep governors now while the swamp is still so strong, then what’s to say the states step in and turn on us all? Just like the term limit law florida just passed if enough states approve it doesn’t it become an amendment or such? Isn’t there one on the books now since the 60’s our 70’s that all states havnt approved? To me this is a bigger issue at hand than the presidency. We need to control the house and senate and the states. Yes the president is still our leader still our face around the world but we need to fix ourselves first. The rest will come
What happended to Trump running for a house seat? If he was speaker of the house that would be almost like being the president. Sending whatever bill you wanted done to get signed

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by srwshooter
Good point, Allen West would make a good V.P.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kappa8
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Trump needs to-do one or two or three major things ... learn to-be humble. Stay off of social media. Trash the pathological hubris. Perhaps even apologize for some of the past transgressions and unnecessarily nasty attacks. He doesn't need to be specific, just humble and apologetic. Ignore the fricking MSM. Don't make anything personal. Just ignore them ... do The Lord's work.
Trump won the 2016 election *because of* social media and the free publicity he got from CNN and other MSM. He didn't have to spend a dime!

We don't need him to be humble. Not being a blithering idiot sometimes would help (mostly with the stay-at-home soccer mom demographic).

But mostly, Donald's ego would never allow DeSantis as his VP. Ron would be a great SecState choice.

But this is all moot. Demo's proved they can steal elections & get away with it, and history shall repeat.

This last sentence is right. The democRATs have the cheating thing figured out. They will never lose again until the 2020 election becomes a focus on the scandal but the main stream media is on the democRATs side. Look how True the Vote and Dinesh De'Souza have been squashed. Until the 2020 election becomes a public discussion on all forms of media, the cheating will continue.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by srwshooter
I prefer a hispanic VP. They are more traditional and to the right politically.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Oh Bagpipes Billy and Jolly Rogers ..

Incredible Confluence of Treason which is not Reversible..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump needs to-do one or two or three major things ... learn to-be humble. Stay off of social media. Trash the pathological hubris. Perhaps even apologize for some of the past transgressions and unnecessarily nasty attacks. He doesn't need to be specific, just humble and apologetic. Ignore the fricking MSM. Don't make anything personal. Just ignore them ... do The Lord's work.

Trump just needs to represent his base and stop pandering to every element that hates his base.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

I agree. Trump doesn't need to do anything to win votes from people like me. He needs to win votes from suburban soccer moms.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Quite possibly Trump WON'T be the nominee. This FBI raid is aimed at 1 thing and 1 thing only - keeping Trump off the ballot. We can expect them to do every underhanded trick in the book to bring some kind of charges against him to try to make him ineligible to run.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by viking
Did they fix the voting machines recently?

Don’t get too excited yet with giving campaign contributions.

Of course they did. CaChing!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump is not going to run. I believe he's just currently toying with the media and the liberals and will end up endorsing Desantis.
If Trump said now that he wasn't going to run again, far fewer people would attend his rallies and he would lose all the money folks are spending to hear him speak.
I will come back here and remind y'all that I said he won't run again.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 08/09/22.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
So your saying Trump Loves Death defying Feats ..
Trump knows these people Potential..
He also knows these Psychopaths are under orders to Destroy the Organizational Foundation of this Country ..
So again ..
A Death Wish Prognosis Dr. Spock..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
630 members (007FJ, 257Bob, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,802 guests, and 1,420 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.