Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
HBD Ballz!

FJB & FJT
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love Palmetto State Armory! I have gotten some awesome deals there and I have never had any trouble what so ever. Are you sure you're not being a KAREN?

A 380 in my pocket is better than a 45 in my truck!

Violence may not be the best option... but it's still an option.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mad Dog Mattis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I shop their main store all the time.

I know the owner from back when I was buying surplus pulled 147 grain bullets and RG 4895 powder when he was selling out of his shed over by the lake. He did it part time ... he is an accountant/economist and was teaching at the University of SC at the time ... a STAUNCH Conservative teaching at a major university no less, and proud of it.

He personally wrote PSA's Mission Statement (everyone should read it) and he lives by it.

He is one helluva good young man, now JJE Enterprises.

PSA has probably done more for our 2A Rights, by helping to flood the market with affordable arms and ammo, than any other company in history.

PSA continues to innovate with new pistols, AKs, ARs and the parts to build and service them .... they are doing God's work.

PSA is a huge employer here locally and they are about to get even bigger after buying a hanger over by the airport to expand their production facilities to a massive scale. The state recently honored PSA with a congressional resolution thanking them for their contributions to our freedoms and economy. (There are now too many ARs in the hands of 2A loving citizens to cancel us.)

FN Manufacturing is also here in Columbia, they make ARs/M4s for the U.S. military not-to-mention their barrel Manufacturing and their Model 70 Manufacturing efforts ... and PSA is far bigger than FN in terms of manufacturing capabilities.

Strom made sure The South would never lack Manufacturing facilities again.

PSA definitely does not suck.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I've had no problems with PSA. They seem to ship guns fast but other things can take longer and are sometimes a bit slow. Still, they seem to be a good company to do business with.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No they don’t..

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
UpThePole: One of my closest friends and lifelong gun trading partners has done business with them for years - I know for a fact he has ordered and resold hundreds of AR type action pieces (uppers/lowers etc).
My friend LOVES to whine and complain and he has never once mentioned a problem with them - I'll double check with him today and see if they are getting to busy to give good service of recent.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm telling you, we NEED a leaky tampon section, bigly.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Borchardt

OK, how do I clean coffee off my computer monitor?

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I have had nothing but good experiences with them in the two stores they have locally here. I've never ordered from them, but my sons who live out in Missouri have and they seem to be very pleased with the products and service they receive.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ordered there several times.

Never had an issue with them. All was good.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by Borchardt

OK, how do I clean coffee off my computer monitor?

Might have to rethink that "grab em by the pu**y" strategy

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm a day or more out for shipping than most places because of my location but I ordered mags and a box of bulk ammo the middle of last week. The mags showed up today and the ammo was scheduled for tomorrow but now it's scheduled for Wednesday. I didn't need it next-day so I'm happy with their prices and shipping.
This was my first order with them and happy to hear all of the great reviews.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by White_Bear
I'm a day or more out for shipping than most places because of my location but I ordered mags and a box of bulk ammo the middle of last week. The mags showed up today and the ammo was scheduled for tomorrow but now it's scheduled for Wednesday. I didn't need it next-day so I'm happy with their prices and shipping.

Up where you are at you don't even get Saturday Night Live until Tuesday.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by White_Bear

Up where you are at you don't even get Saturday Night Live until Tuesday.

And they're always re-runs. :P

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Never a bad experience with them.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Website chat does not work
Website phone goes unanswered
Tried 3 stores, phone rang 20 times and disconnected.

Looking for 7.75" 300 B/O barrel ?
PSA is awesome. Fuuck, I can't imagine dealing with idiots all day. They musta heard you're a being diickhead today. LOL

If their current and readily available 7.5" barrel is no good for you, then shop elsewhere. WTF are they going to tell you, that they'll make you one, get the barrel stretcher out or what? Damn!

There better places to bitch about. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
PSA sells good stuff cheap! They do this in a very large volume. This business model has worked well for them and it suits me fine.

If you want something fast, don’t order from them. If you need extensive phone counseling, don’t order from them. If you expect email updates regarding your order, don’t order from them.

If you want quality stuff at the best price, you won’t beat PSA!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gregintenn
PSA sells good stuff cheap! They do this in a very large volume. This business model has worked well for them and it suits me fine.

If you want something fast, don’t order from them. If you need extensive phone counseling, don’t order from them. If you expect email updates regarding your order, don’t order from them.

If you want quality stuff at the best price, you won’t beat PSA!

I’d say that is a spot on response and I couldn’t agree with you more. I had the usual trepidation the first time I ordered from them and when the tracking showed it stuck in Nashville for a week I began to worry. The tracking never updated properly because the package showed up roughly 10 days after ordering and the tracking still showed it in Nashville. I’ve ordered many many times from PSA and I’ve ALWAYS been satisfied.

I understand the trepidation of us older guys when buying online for the first time but with PSA you can order without worry.

Good luck to the OP.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Uppers! lowers, ammo.

Only complaint is price.
I'm a cheapass, cheap is never enough!😁

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Website chat does not work
Website phone goes unanswered
Tried 3 stores, phone rang 20 times and disconnected.

Looking for 7.75" 300 B/O barrel ?

Wow that was hard! Looked at ar15 barrels, selected 300 blackout and the first one to pop up is what your looking for. Did you even look before you started bitch!ng?
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...ckout-1-7-nitride-barrel-5165449963.html

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

590 members (06hunter59, 22250rem, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,140 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,281
Posts18,448,568
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.