Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Visa crypto credit and debit cards have racked up over 2.5 billion$ Of transactions to date.

WSJ, Forbes

Crypto is here to stay and will only grow much larger.
Jmo

BP-B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Eff that chit... NOT gonna get into it.........

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
One more handcuff for them to snap on us. No thanks.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Redneck
Eff that chit... NOT gonna get into it.........

I don’t think that it’ll be a matter of choice in the future as far as cards with chips and all money and accounts being in digital format.

The crypto types of credit and debit cards will pretty much have to be pegged to a specific currency or basket of currencies. These Visa cards are pegged.

Jmo

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
By all means sheep, rush to another form of government control, not just govt seizure and freezing of accounts as in the Canadian Truckers protest, but electronic transaction control via the internet. The scheme can't work if nobody participates...and you idiots can't wait to trade the world standard currency USD (as shaky as it may be) for imaginary fairy dust money. Hurry, act now, supplies are limited.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I will trade vegetables and ammo for what I want before I do what the government has in mind

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
☝THIS

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And when Honk for Joey, Globalist, and their Buckethead masters pull the rug out from under the giant ponzi scheme via worldwide personal banking info.

These retards

Will be crying their little hearts out with 0 Tangible of anything to exist with..

The Human race as a whole has no thought of any repercussions from honky dory schit.
Who backs it
Who controls it
Who decides it

Buckethead central pulls the strings worldwide on the down low on anything crypto.
Because the world economy is all linked to Buckethead central.

People are fuuuuking stoopid as a whole...

Last edited by renegade50; 08/08/22.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by flintlocke
By all means sheep, rush to another form of government control, not just govt seizure and freezing of accounts as in the Canadian Truckers protest, but electronic transaction control via the internet. The scheme can't work if nobody participates...and you idiots can't wait to trade the world standard currency USD (as shaky as it may be) for imaginary fairy dust money. Hurry, act now, supplies are limited.

At the present rates of change I don’t think that it’ll be a matter of folks rushing in so much as that will be the way forward to participate at all.

For instance, You’ll have no control over how your employer pays you if that employer is mandated by the government to place all payments to a specific type of account in your name.

There’s a starting point as to whether folks will participate or not.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Ol toot time to retire this ridiculous fake conservative sock puppet

Originally Posted by Houston_2

At the present rates of change I don’t think that it’ll be a matter of folks rushing in so much as that will be the way forward to participate at all.

For instance, You’ll have no control over how your employer pays you if that employer is mandated by the government to place all payments to a specific type of account in your name.

There’s a starting point as to whether folks will participate or not.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You make a lucid argument there, is social securidad optional? No. Do IRS seizures have to go through a court of law? No. But...I am not going to participate in the Faerie Dust program until forced.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
You make a lucid argument there, is social securidad optional? No. Do IRS seizures have to go through a court of law? No. But...I am not going to participate in the Faerie Dust program until forced.

I hear you loud and clear but all of the mechanisms are in place and it’ll be Blockchained such that nothing is hidden and all is accounted for for every individual account. Blockchain will be the future for all transactions.

What choices would any government or municipal employee have? That’s a bunch of folks right there. Throw in all the branches of our Military and on it goes.

Again, Jmo

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I will then go live in a cabin somewhere a long damn way off and hope for the best.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Y
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
I will then go live in a cabin somewhere a long damn way off and hope for the best.

You have a choice that the vast majority does not have.

I admire your grit.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Y

You have a choice that the vast majority does not have.

I admire your grit.

ol toot you'll be ecstatic Trump's home was just raided

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

+1

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M

Well as soon as insulin stops getting delivered I will be dead so it's not much of a choice. But it's better than belonging to the state

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Well as soon as insulin stops getting delivered I will be dead so it's not much of a choice. But it's better than belonging to the state

Point taken but we already belong to the state. If you doubt that just refuse to pay your fed taxes or your property taxes.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Well-said..

I will not participate.. Cash is KING.. Small towns/rural areas will fight that crap to the end.. F2F dealings will be in cash - sure as hell won't be crypto.. EFF that crap..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
767 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 12308300, 73 invisible), 2,995 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,715
Posts18,400,368
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.