Hop To
Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 24 25
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This schidt make my fugking blood boil.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would not have happened if he arrested the traitors when he was President.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump is in a hole he dug himself. This whole [bleep] show is going to get flushed out.
Anyone not able to see this coming is blind and stupid. God I hope the republicans put a legit candidate out there so we can get past this. I’m liking the idea of a independent more and more if the republicans can’t/won’t clean their laundry.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
This is outrageous.

It will backfire on them.

It will cause a lot more sympathy for Trump.

You have connected the dots.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Was President Trump there when they raided his place or was he somewhere else.
Just a curious question.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by funshooter
Was President Trump there when they raided his place or was he somewhere else.
Just a curious question.

Wondering the same. He was able to post about it online.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's about one thing..............making sure that Trump can't run in 2024.

Nothing more, nothing less.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
Trump is in a hole he dug himself. This whole [bleep] show is going to get flushed out.
Anyone not able to see this coming is blind and stupid. God I hope the republicans put a legit candidate out there so we can get past this. I’m liking the idea of a independent more and more if the republicans can’t/won’t clean their laundry.

agree! Mitt Romney should run again. He'll win this time

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Morewood
I never thought they'd be this corrupt and stupid to do this.

Oh they’re much worse than we could ever imagine.
This stuff we’re seeing is only the tip of the Iceberg.

Just Imagine all the Traitorous Schitt they do that we don’t see. 😡

They’ve already gotten away with two brazenly Traitorous attempts to take down a sitting US President. Steele Doctrine, Russian Collusion Scam. And False Impeachment Trials.

Not to mention Crackhead Hunter and Hiden Biden’s Treasonous kickback for Cash Schemes from various foreign governments.

Time to take out the trash is long since past due. Time for heads to Roll & body’s to swing.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Trump and the Military have them surrounded.

They have to do someting to get the Anarchy started.

They have to stop the November elections.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump says Mar-A-Lago home in Florida 'under siege' by FBI agents

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-mar-a-lago-home-florida-siege-fbi-agents

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka

agree! Mitt Romney should run again. He'll win this time

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....

You asswhole. Youre trying to get him to eat a glock.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

I have never read any of his books
But it has been said that in President Trumps books he has said when you look weak and about to loose everything make sure you are at your strongest.

I know I crucified that but the intent of what he supposedly said in his book is there.
And it may be coming to light real soon.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

THE dumb anti science, anti education covtards that always turn out to be anti conservative, anti American, anti Trumpers

Just vote for Beto

Great wisdom from Jimhnstl:

imHnSTL
Campfire Guide

St. Louis, MO
Well that damn virus nearly killed me, my body would not be able to go through that again. It was a no brained for me.
My wife and kids got it (the shot) too (kids are in their 20’s) because they did not want to bring it home to me.

Last edited by ribka; 08/08/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ribka

THE dumb covtards always turn out to be anti conservative anti Trumpers

Great wisdom from Jimhnstl:
Well that damn virus nearly killed me, my body would not be able to go through that again. It was a no brained for me.
My wife and kids got it (the shot) too (kids are in their 20’s) because they did not want to bring it home to me.

It's amazing how many voted for Biden.

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

BS. They have just guaranteed that Trump will get the 2024 nomination. Was that their plan? I don't think they're that smart.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The next question is dirty cops won't plant evidence will they?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/0...-to-the-regime-is-how-the-republic-ends/

On Thursday, Barack Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder decided it was the time to bring the subtext of the Jan. 6 show trials and related domestic security state activities into the open.

“My guess is that by the end of this process, you’re going to see indictments involving high-level people in the White House, you’re going to see indictments against people outside the White House who were advising them with regard to the attempt to steal the election, and I think ultimately you’re probably going to see the president, former president of the United States indicted as well,” Holder told SiriusXM host Joe Madison.

Holder noted that the U.S. Department of Justice he formerly headed is working with the illegally constituted Jan. 6 Commission towards this goal. We know these entities are also working with the FBI, whose head bit his thumb at congressional oversight repeatedly in a public hearing last week.
An indictment of former President Donald Trump would be a breathtakingly authoritarian turn. It would amount to the U.S. security state refusing to accept “no” from America’s voters yet again. An indictment would be an unelected and unaccountable federal agency overruling voters’ two-time rejection of impeachment through their elected representatives.

This is the core danger of the administrative state: Its now open propensity to go rogue. It is apparently hellbent now on turning the United States into a banana republic.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep. They'll "find" whatever they want to find.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Log off.

Stay local.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
664 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 74 invisible), 2,750 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,640
Posts18,399,000
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.