J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Damn I’m so hurt.
Tell you what Einstein you spend a few weeks in a coma and another couple months trying to heal and you might have a different view too. But that has nothing to do with Trump. He is a Buffoon and is going to get held accountable.

Originally Posted by 99guy
The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

He's finished.

Look at these brave bitches who show up to wave their Biden flag.

SMFH

🦫

Not a Biden fan or any Democrat fan, I am a republican and have been so my whole life and will continue to be one despite what others here have to say. My issue is with Trump and his lies. However too many folks here have drank the koolaid.

You voted for Biden. If you don’t understand the simplicity of that, you e drank more than Kool Aid. Republicans like you are worse than democrats. At least they’re honest about who they are.

I voted for trump twice dumbphuck, I lost what little respect I had left for him after jan 6
Fugkin Rube. Go watch MSNBC

He is another Tarqueenie. Never voted for Trump.

I am MAGA.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Damn I’m so hurt.
Tell you what Einstein you spend a few weeks in a coma and another couple months trying to heal and you might have a different view too. But that has nothing to do with Trump. He is a Buffoon and is going to get held accountable.

The only fair election for Trump and the Trump Mafia and his gang of jack booting brown shirts is the one they win.

I will vote for any Republican candidate on the ticket, but not for that buffoon.

He's finished.

SMFH

🦫

Not a Biden fan or any Democrat fan, I am a republican and have been so my whole life and will continue to be one despite what others here have to say. My issue is with Trump and his lies. However too many folks here have drank the koolaid.

You voted for Biden. If you don’t understand the simplicity of that, you e drank more than Kool Aid. Republicans like you are worse than democrats. At least they’re honest about who they are.

I voted for trump twice dumbphuck, I lost what little respect I had left for him after jan 6

Oh really. Specifically what was it about Jan 6 that sealed the deal for you?

Um 😐 because the media said so that’s why… Duh 🙄

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Damn I’m so hurt.

He's finished.

SMFH

🦫

Oh really. Specifically what was it about Jan 6 that sealed the deal for you?

He thought when he said “I vote for straight D”
That D stood for Dick.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Damn I’m so hurt.

He's finished.

SMFH

🦫

Fugkin Rube. Go watch MSNBC

He is another Tarqueenie. Never voted for Trump.

Scary how many never trumpers and “you don’t need an AR to hunt deer” types post here. Fugkin sickening.

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Mirage243: Two tiered justice system is gonna backfire on the demonrats one of these days!
Laughable lunatic leftists running amok - FMB!
Fugg'em.
Come on November.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I disagree, this is beyond repair, we will NEVER vote our way out of this.
Voting is meaningless!!!

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Mara Lago just raided by FBI

The Christopher Wray FBI?

The Christopher Wray that Trump appointed?

"We're going to pick the best people"

GFY ..................Often.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember that time when the FBI raided Hilary's home for mishandling thousands of Top Secret classified documents? Yeah, me neither.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
This is a great thread. It’s flushed out a lot of closet anti-Trump RINOs that I can now add to my ignore list.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember when the FBI took down Hunter for screwing Russian hookers and doing crack, paid for by foreign bribes because he was Biden's son? Yeah, me neither.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember when the FEDs arrested the Pelosis for repeatedly violating insider trading laws and making millions? Yeah, me neither.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SKane

But if he's on the ticket, you'll cast a vote for the other side for spite?

Nope. I'll vote the Republican ticket and won't cast a vote for president. Same thing I did last time. Never voted for no Comicrat and I ain't starting now....

That's extremely disheartening – I hope you realize your non-vote was a tally for Team Donkey.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump's home gets raided by the FEDs a couple days after winning the CPAC straw poll. Probably a total coincidence.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'automne

Je répète

Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'automne

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Trump's home gets raided by the FEDs a couple days after winning the CPAC straw poll. Probably a total coincidence.

Anyone that’s ever said Trump’s not “one of us” just got proven wrong. If he was one of them this wouldn’t be happening.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
It always amazes me how many mitch Rinos are on here.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
We are next.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
sac. I miss ronphoenix regaling us with all of the bs stories you told him you were some super secret delta force/seal operator. what a pos abusing the elderly

Originally Posted by ribka
Mara Lago just raided by FBI

The Christopher Wray FBI?

The Christopher Wray that Trump appointed?

"We're going to pick the best people"

ronphoenix just said you were on one of your super secret Biden delta force missions to take out Putin because of trump collusion. lol

Roninphx never said anything like that. and you know it. and that makes you a liar.

why don't you tell us which alphabet agencies you worked for?

did they train you to lie?

Or do you come by it naturally?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Steve
Biden's Whitehouse is saying they learned about the raid on twitter.

Infuggencredible.

He’s not even a useful idiot, just an idiot.

Something like this could not happen if Biden did not give the go ahead for it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
You mean if Obammy gave the go ahead

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The Donald has fared better than Bobby Kennedy.

They just flat out killed Bobby as soon as he won enough votes to become the candidate.

And maybe that is the point. Maybe it's a ploy to separate Trump from his security.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 11 of 25 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,755 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,642
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.