Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
OK Now that they have raided President Trump's property

What is the next move of the Deep State?
&
What is President Trumps next move?

My Guess is
The Deep State (try's) to arrest President Trump for the public spectacle

Also

President Trump Keeps on doing what he is doing with all of his speeches pissing them off even more than they are now

What are your speculations.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not trying to second guess President Trump ... but I certainly hope that when the Feebies encounter him next, he does not "make a furtive move toward his waistband."

Just my thoughts.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think they will take their time dragging it out. Both to cause stress on the President and for maximum leverage.

They’ll let out rumors of what was found and what charges that he may be charged with for a long while. When/if Trump runs for re-election they will bring charges at whatever time they believe to be the optimal time. That could be early in hopes of derailing his campaign or maybe later after he has it wrapped up and all other viable candidates are out of the running.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My take is that this was a fishing expedition for anything J6 related.

They want that INSURRECTIONIST banner hung, anyway, anyhow.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is simply the continued elevation of smear attacks on Trump, and by extension, his supporters. The msm will portray this as just another reason why Trump is unfit to run and why anyone who supports him is suspect.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
President Trump needs many people standing behind, in front and on both sides of him at all times now. The more there is the better it is.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump has a hugely loyal base but it’s not possible to win solely with his base. They want to make Trump so toxic to the average sheeple and to cause so much Trump fatigue that only his base will vote for him. And if they can keep it close they’ll steel it from there. Same strategy as 2020.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Trump has a hugely loyal base but it’s not possible to win solely with his base. They want to make Trump so toxic to the average sheeple and to cause so much Trump fatigue that only his base will vote for him. And if they can keep it close they’ll steel it. Same strategy as 2020.

I don't believe 'they' want him on the ticket in any way, shape or form, hence the fervor to label him an insurrectionist.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
They will slowly leak everything they supposedly found in this raid. It will go on and on until 2024.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This isn’t about votes, “they” already have that locked in.

It’s about stopping the MAGA Movement, We The People and sending a message to anyone that dares to try and Enter The Club without permission ever again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
funshooter: What ever the demonrats, communists, swampers, deep staters, liberals, lunatics and anti-Americans come up with next, to TRY and harm president Donald J. Trump, I am certain it will be replete with more lies, baseless innuendo's, demonic inferences and just plainbullshit!
The above named demonrat cretins will stop at NOTHING to try to keep President Donald J. Trump from reattaining the Presidency.
It is my prayer they fail and they will be punished for their crimes and sins.
We are fast becoming the "Third World States of America - and that is a shame.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
They don't need to have proof of anything. The search was it. Now they can "leak" anything and proclaim it as fact. And, do it on their time frame. This will last right into summer of 2024, and, then bring "charges" in October. Then withdraw the charges in December.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I wouldn't put it past them to plant documents inside those fifteen boxes.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Try as hard as they can and no matter what they do, they can’t make him go hide under a rock.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It’s Mega Maga Man 😁

Last edited by navlav8r; 08/09/22.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump won the last election. No reason to think he won’t win the next one. We just have to have an honest vote count.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
We have to saturate the polling places with patriot election judges...keeping the counting machines as honest (and unplugged) as possible.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
"What is the next move"....I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to finally, literally deep six President Trump, I'm surprised it hasn't been attempted already...God be your co-pilot President Trump!

Ever watch the movie "Shooter"? sure it's dramatic but the basics ring true as a microcosm of malicious, political intrigue....Lee Harvey Oswald never fired a shot.

"an armed society is a polite society"
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
"What is the next move"....I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to finally, literally deep six President Trump, I'm surprised it hasn't been attempted already...God be your co-pilot President Trump!

Ever watch the movie "Shooter"? sure it's dramatic but the basics ring true as a microcosm of malicious, political intrigue....Lee Harvey Oswald never fired a shot.

They tried several times when he was our Visibly siting President and they were unsuccessful.
I do not have the proof at hand but one time they poisoned his food if I remember right.
They shot a missile at AF1 when he was going to have a talk with little Rocketman and missed
There were others as well

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Trump won the last election. No reason to think he won’t win the next one. We just have to have an honest vote count.
Hasbeen

What good does an honest vote count do? When the courts don't support what the people have chosen

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
https://ussanews.com/2022/08/09/you-have-martyred-donald-trump-cnn-guest-rips-mar-a-lago-raid/

‘You have martyred Donald Trump’: Fake News CNN guest rips Mar-a-Lago raid

By Harold Hutchison
Daily Caller News Foundation

The Monday raid on Mar-a-Lago carried out by the Federal Bureau of Investigation could end up making former President Donald Trump a “martyr,” a Fake News CNN guest said Monday night.

“If you don’t convict Donald Trump now, you have martyred Donald Trump,” Scott Jennings, a former aide in the George W. Bush administration, told “Anderson Cooper 360” guest host John Berman. “You have basically guaranteed him the nomination for the Republican Party in 2024, and you’re going to give him a big weapon to go after Brain-Dead Biden or, you know, whatever Democrat emerges in 2024 if they don’t convict him.”

“I mean, they’ve raided the guy’s house,” Jennings continued. “One person told me there’s no going back now. This is total — you know, there’s no reconciliation here when you raid somebody’s house. And so because of the political implications of that, I’m curious to know about what did the White House know?”

The FBI raid involved classified documents allegedly taken from the White House by Trump when he left office in January 2021, according to The New York Times. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and many Republicanscriticized the raid as an “abuse of power.”

“I want to know if Brain-Dead Biden knew,” Jennings said. “And frankly, given the implications of this, former president, probable candidate, I think the current president ought to say whether he knew about it in advance from the attorney general because I think a lot of Americans — a lot of Republicans are going to want to know the answer to that question.”

“We did not have notice of the reported action and would refer you to the Justice Department for any additional information,” a White House official told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

This story originally was published by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
657 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 58 invisible), 3,133 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,190
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.