24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't believe they will find anything in those boxes that will amount to anything but will try and make something out of nothing like they always try to do. Trump is not stupid and would not have something he's not supposed to have in his possession and remember, he is the top level classifying authority on anything he has in his possession.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
https://ussanews.com/2022/08/09/you-have-martyred-donald-trump-cnn-guest-rips-mar-a-lago-raid/

‘You have martyred Donald Trump’: Fake News CNN guest rips Mar-a-Lago raid

By Harold Hutchison
Daily Caller News Foundation

The Monday raid on Mar-a-Lago carried out by the Federal Bureau of Investigation could end up making former President Donald Trump a “martyr,” a Fake News CNN guest said Monday night.

“If you don’t convict Donald Trump now, you have martyred Donald Trump,” Scott Jennings, a former aide in the George W. Bush administration, told “Anderson Cooper 360” guest host John Berman. “You have basically guaranteed him the nomination for the Republican Party in 2024, and you’re going to give him a big weapon to go after Brain-Dead Biden or, you know, whatever Democrat emerges in 2024 if they don’t convict him.”

“I mean, they’ve raided the guy’s house,” Jennings continued. “One person told me there’s no going back now. This is total — you know, there’s no reconciliation here when you raid somebody’s house. And so because of the political implications of that, I’m curious to know about what did the White House know?”

The FBI raid involved classified documents allegedly taken from the White House by Trump when he left office in January 2021, according to The New York Times. House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and many Republicanscriticized the raid as an “abuse of power.”

“I want to know if Brain-Dead Biden knew,” Jennings said. “And frankly, given the implications of this, former president, probable candidate, I think the current president ought to say whether he knew about it in advance from the attorney general because I think a lot of Americans — a lot of Republicans are going to want to know the answer to that question.”

“We did not have notice of the reported action and would refer you to the Justice Department for any additional information,” a White House official told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

This story originally was published by the Daily Caller News Foundation.
Hahaha, I thought you added the brain dead Biden part but you didn't, that guy actually said that on CNN? That's hilarious.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This is supposedly about records that the National Archive wants. Many presidents take records with them when they leave the White House. Tens of thousands of records were missing when Obama left office. Some of the records Trump had may have been classified at one time, but the President can declassify anything he wants to, and according to Kash Patel, Trump declassified everything he took with him before Biden was inaugurated.

They're probably on a fishing expedition, but the Presidential Records Act includes penalties that would prevent someone convicted from running for office again. This is likely what the Left is looking for.

However, I don't think this is going to play out the way the Left is hoping.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
This isn’t about votes, “they” already have that locked in.

It’s about stopping the MAGA Movement, We The People and sending a message to anyone that dares to try and Enter The Club without permission ever again.

If they had it locked in they wouldn't be in a panic about him.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
This isn’t about votes, “they” already have that locked in.

It’s about stopping the MAGA Movement, We The People and sending a message to anyone that dares to try and Enter The Club without permission ever again.

If they had it locked in they wouldn't be in a panic about him.

PREZACTLY!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There must be high resolution video of all the brown shirts that invaded his house. If that all got out on the Internet how hard could it be to publish all their personal data?

Please don't feed the trolls!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Not trying to second guess President Trump ... but I certainly hope that when the Feebies encounter him next, he does not "make a furtive move toward his waistband."

Just my thoughts.

L.W.

Trump still has full blown SS protection. Nobody is going to be pointing a gun at him.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
these morons in the Whitehouse know there is going to be a reckoning in 2023 January " that`s in 5 months " and that`s when Biden/Harris and Pelosi and some others will be thrown out of the Whitehouse ,plus Trump might be moved back in as President . this is going to go down in the history books as American people taking back there freedom and getting rid of this garbage in the Whitehouse including some heads in the FBI. some will be arrested, some may even be imprison`n ? this will be an interesting and maybe even dangerous for all of us so keep them loaded and ready !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by pete53
these morons in the Whitehouse know there is going to be a reckoning in 2023 January " that`s in 5 months " and that`s when Biden/Harris and Pelosi and some others will be thrown out of the Whitehouse ,plus Trump might be moved back in as President . this is going to go down in the history books as American people taking back there freedom and getting rid of this garbage in the Whitehouse including some heads in the FBI. some will be arrested, some may even be imprison`n ? this will be an interesting and maybe even dangerous for all of us so keep them loaded and ready !

I believe this as well

That is the reason I have Never stopped calling President Trump
President Trump

When they informed all of us that Harryass could finish out FJB's term and still be able to serve 2 full terms it hit me like a rock
If it is good for Harryass why would it not be good for President Trump the finish his rightfully won term and then serve 1 more term.

It is going to be interesting on how all of this plays out.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by pete53

You are right...that's why the Dems are going full metal to the pedal....the Dems know when Trump wins, they will go to jail.

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B3

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Trump won the last election. No reason to think he won’t win the next one. We just have to have an honest vote count.
Hasbeen
That is the real problem, We can have a honest vote count if we are all hands on.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Trump wins and they will go to jail

I want the man in there , but once again , if against all odds he dies get back into office , how is he going to go about cleaning house when he will be stonewalled at every turn .
The congress and senate need to be turned over with new reps in order to clean the DOJ .
We certainly can’t keep the current reps .
Those pricks are as big of a problem as the dems , those that ain’t outright communist are out right greedy azz crooks .
Meaning neither has any inclination to do right by American people.
My two cents
Kenneth

Last edited by Kenneth66; 08/09/22.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I Learned a long time ago to Separate My Want's from My Needs!

A man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do!

Know Thy Self!

TRUMP DID WIN!!!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I wonder how many “bugs” were installed at MAL during the raid.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Borchardt
I wonder how many “bugs” were installed at MAL during the raid.

It may take them all of President Trumps following 5 years as President to find all of them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing to do with people voting. It is all in how you count the votes and who counts the votes. They will never release the power they have now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bruinruin
This is simply the continued elevation of smear attacks on Trump, and by extension, his supporters. The msm will portray this as just another reason why Trump is unfit to run and why anyone who supports him is suspect.

They are trying to discredit him like they tried to discredit Ryan Kelly.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
TThey want to make Trump so toxic to the average sheeple and to cause so much Trump fatigue that only his base will vote for him.

Known as "The Deflave Strategy"

LOL

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Their next move is to harass and persecute everyone who supports Trump. In fact, they've been doing so for a while. But they're going to turn kit up a major notch.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by bowmanh
This is supposedly about records that the National Archive wants. Many presidents take records with them when they leave the White House. Tens of thousands of records were missing when Obama left office. Some of the records Trump had may have been classified at one time, but the President can declassify anything he wants to, and according to Kash Patel, Trump declassified everything he took with him before Biden was inaugurated.

They're probably on a fishing expedition, but the Presidential Records Act includes penalties that would prevent someone convicted from running for office again. This is likely what the Left is looking for.

However, I don't think this is going to play out the way the Left is hoping.
You are probably right, I thin the left want Desantis to run for President, Not Trump.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
639 members (09wingates, 219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,601
Posts18,398,282
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.