Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Dang it!! Where’s the KKK member and all his rebel flags?? Better luck next time, liberal media...

They were hoping

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Probably got monkey pox from each other and now it’s an “honor killing”

Well they do like buttfuggin. And I don’t think you can get Monkey Pox from a Goat. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by asheepdog
Probably got monkey pox from each other and now it’s an “honor killing”

Well they do like buttfuggin. And I don’t think you can get Monkey Pox from a Goat. 🤪

Goat Pox

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
media silence is deafening.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by persiandog
media silence is deafening.

Doesn’t fit their Agenda of Muzzy Love.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Well, this is the last we’ll hear concerning this escapade !

Yes.
If the killer was a whitey wearing a MAGA hat, it would be headlines for 2 weeks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I drive through Albuquerque at least a few times every year. It seems to have a lot of Muslims.

Buddy and I were driving back from a Colorado Fly Fishing Trip in mid September 2001.
As I was Driving through ABQ, my buddy swore he saw Osama Bin Laden driving a yellow Taxi Cab.
I said WTF. Catch up to the Cab at the next traffic light.
Big tall turban wearing Muslim with a big ole beard.
Dude was a dead Ringer for Bin Laden. 🤪

We were in my F-350 Dually with the 7.3 Diesel that I had installed a Performance Chip on that was great for “Rolling Coal” on unsuspecting drivers.
Cab driver had his window rolled down as the weather was pretty cool that day. Buddy sad “Gas that fuqker! “
Buddy was flipping him off. Muslim ran the red light. I just about ran off the road from laughing so hard. 🤠

I’ll take “Things that never happened” for $600 Alex

Lol

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by stxhunter
I drive through Albuquerque at least a few times every year. It seems to have a lot of Muslims.

Buddy and I were driving back from a Colorado Fly Fishing Trip in mid September 2001.
As I was Driving through ABQ, my buddy swore he saw Osama Bin Laden driving a yellow Taxi Cab.

We were in my F-350 Dually with the 7.3 Diesel that I had installed a Performance Chip on that was great for “Rolling Coal” on unsuspecting drivers.
Cab driver had his window rolled down as the weather was pretty cool that day. Buddy sad “Gas that fuqker! “
Buddy was flipping him off. Muslim ran the red light. I just about ran off the road from laughing so hard. 🤠
How do you know he wasn't a Sikh, who are sworn enemies of muslims. They wear turbans, hardly ever see a muslim wearing one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhs

And are somewhat populous in northern NM, I might add. Ones I worked with were good folks.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
You can bet the farm the libs and mainstream media, etc., were hoping the shooter would be a white, Christian, Maga man.

Their disappointment was/is rampant.

L.W.

Prezactly! Was telling the gals at dinnertime last night this same thing while they had the rebroadcast of the liberal news on.....you could just tell they were so disappointed that it turned out to be an internal personal argument rather than a "Hate Crime" which they so wanted it to be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Local new gave his name,but never mentioned that he was a Muzzler as well.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
It would be racist if your Liberal reporter said he was Muslim.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this is hilarious because it's exactly what I predicted two weeks ago.

Sam......

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
It’s just part of their culture. Nothing to see here.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

That's some cowardly business and nothing to be proud of. Guy working, minding his business and trying to make a buck, probably trying to support a family, gets f*cked with by a couple of strangers for something he assuredly had nothing to do with? Reminds me of a time on a train out of Boston's North Station not too long after 9/11. Hear a bunch of commotion and turn to see a couple of drunks calling out a guy who was clearly a Sikh, calling him a terrorist and whatnot, telling him to open his bag or get off the train and whatnot. No one else on the train said a thing. I did. After a little intervention two ignorant punks got off at the next stop. Neither of them was sporting a turban and did not get off by choice. Choose your battles.

FWIW, Sikhs are from Northern India (Punjab) and are neither Hindus nor Muslims. Get a clue.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by stxhunter

How do you know he wasn't a Sikh, who are sworn enemies of muslims. They wear turbans, hardly ever see a muslim wearing one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhs

And are somewhat populous in northern NM, I might add. Ones I worked with were good folks.
I agree. With the turban and beard, it was most certainly a Sikh. They've been at war with the Muslims in India for centuries. Their religion is a mix of Hindu and Islam but Muslims consider them to be heretics.
Part of their religion requires every male to carry a symbolic dagger. I can't remember what state it was in but a couple years ago there was a lawsuit against a school district over Sikh boys being prohibited from carrying a knife. It ended up with a compromise. The boys could carry a rubber knife. That satisfied both sides.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
Muslims have been slaughtering Muslims by the millions for centuries. Doesn't matter where they are, Muslims have a serious blood lust

Don't know which one hates which one, but the Shi'ite's kill Sunni's and vice versa!

Thomas Jefferson warned America about allowing Muslims into the country.
"They are too radical."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."

Sir Winston Churchill (The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages 248-50, London: Longmans, Green Co., 1899).

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Brush Fires ..Everywhere you look Brush Fires ..
Albuquerque, Chicongo, Philly, Baltimore, New Orleans man this could get out of Control…

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Most radical groups ( ISIS, Al-Qaeda ) are Sunni, Persian/Iranians are all Shia. They for the most part no likes each other.

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Hell they don’t even like their Kids ..
We’ve had a number of Honor Killings lately.
How about the Father Taxi Driver that just killed his Daughters in his Cab for being to Westernized..

You know these Immigration Policy Makers in Mordor on the Potomac really are Incompetent..
If something isn’t done shortly we could have a Mess..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
701 members (10gaugemag, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 222ND, 16penny, 75 invisible), 2,757 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,627
Posts18,398,735
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.