OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Sausage McMuffin with egg just rules.
They are good.
They were even better when first introduced because the yolks would always be a bit gooey. Then, likely after a lawsuit, their lawyers made them overcook them.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I always seem to get in line behind the old fart that just has to cause trouble everywhere he goes.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Maybe by time I reach room temperature i can get in the Guinness Book Of World Records. I could be the only person in any number of countries that has never been in a McDonalds, much less eaten any of their stuff!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by geedubya
Maybe by time I reach room temperature i can get in the Guinness Book Of World Records. I could be the only person in any number of countries that has never been in a McDonalds, much less eaten any of their stuff!

ya!

GWB
I was in nursery school when they put the first one up on Long Island back in the middle 1960s. The bus driver told us kids to look out the window at what was being constructed (the golden arches were already up). He told us to remember that, because not long in the future, they will be all over the place. He was right.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GWB
Only eaten in a MickeyD's once or twice...

Because there was no Burger King around!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Several schools in Virginia (various city/county) have announced that they will not have a football team this fall due to lack of interest in the sport by athletes.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fast food places are accoutred to disappointment.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jahrs
How much is your raw milk per gallon? Outs just went up from $10 to $12
We can’t just buy it here in NC., you need to be part owner in a cow to be able to buy it from yourself, essentially.
$9.58 per gallon.

Oh fugg off!

Are you joking?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A lotta stuff has changed in my 72.5 years
You could go to Colliers Store over at Swanson Hill and buy anything from a slice or two to a pound of bacon!
Customer service, without a phone stuck to the side of your head is nonexistent!
A lot of what "usta be" don't live here anymore.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Jahrs
How much is your raw milk per gallon? Outs just went up from $10 to $12
We can’t just buy it here in NC., you need to be part owner in a cow to be able to buy it from yourself, essentially.
$9.58 per gallon.

Oh fugg off!

Are you joking?
Raw is more expensive because they need to take everything apart and sterilize all the parts involved in bottling each time they use them. With pasteurized milk, they don't need to do that, because they boil the milk just before it's bottled. Cheaper when you don't have to worry about keeping equipment clean and sterile between uses.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It might be more expensive but we don’t have to buy allergy medication every spring and summer since the milk cures the hay fever.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It might be more expensive but we don’t have to buy allergy medication every spring and summer since the milk cures the hay fever.
Absolutely. That was my experience, too. Antihistamine was, for two long hay fever seasons a year, standard equipment for me from childhood till I switched to raw milk. I had no idea it was even known to be a cure for hay fever, but I noticed that I wasn't reaching for the antihistamine anymore after the switch, and eventually it expired and got tossed. Then I researched it and discovered that they actually did studies of kids who only drank raw milk vs the rest, and hay fever was almost nonexistent in the former group.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Mmmm hmmm.

Placebo is real.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Second: On the way home, it occurred to me that it had been a while since I'd taken advantage of McDonald's Breakfast Anytime policy, and the idea of a Sausage McMuffin with Egg was sounding really good to me just then. So I pulled into the McDonald's only to see a line of cars wrapped all the way around. Okay, so I park and walk in.

I go to the cashier counter and no one is there. Great! No line. What luck. But I wait and wait and wait, and don't see a cashier anywhere. I look to the left and see people busy at the drive through window, but they don't seem to care that there's a dining-in customer by the counter. Eventually, a surly black woman tells me that if I want to order, I have to use the kiosk. Okay, this isn't the airport, so what's a kiosk doing at a McDonald's? I turn around and look behind me to see a row of kiosks.

Third: I go over and take a minute to figure out how the thing works. I then look for the item I want, a Sausage McMuffin with Egg. No luck. I must be looking in the wrong place, or I need to flip to the next page, but that was a dead end. It wasn't there. I called to the surly black woman to tell her I don't see what I'm looking for. She asks what it is, and I tell her. "Oh," she says, "We don't have Breakfast Anytime anymore at McDonald's"

Not being in the mood for lunch, I turn and walk out.

And that was my Rip Van Winkle day.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Mmmm hmmm.

Placebo is real.
As for me, it couldn't have been placebo, since I didn't even make the connection (had never even heard it was supposed to help with hay fever) till I noticed I hadn't taken an antihistamine in months. At that point it occurred to me that I hadn't needed any since I switched to raw milk, which spurred me on to research it. Haven't needed it since, and that's been 15 years. Prior to that, antihistamine was a way of life, and had been since I was a little kid, particularly during the spring and fall.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Feel the same more and more. I recognize this country less and less each day. Sure isn’t what it once was.

It ain’t easy
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
So what if you want to be a walk/dine-in customer at McDonald's and you only have cash? The kiosk won't take cash. How do you buy your meal?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mmmm hmmm.

Placebo is real.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not being in the mood for lunch, I turn and walk out.

And by doing so probably lengthened your life by at least a year…..🤢

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So what if you want to be a walk/dine-in customer at McDonald's and you only have cash? The kiosk won't take cash. How do you buy your meal?

Just go through the damn drive thru already..

They obviously don't want you inside.
It's appearing to be a common consensus among businesses you frequent.

Your personality might be catching up you.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

99 members (14idaho, 6mmCreedmoor, Akpilot, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 13 invisible), 1,608 guests, and 831 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,516
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.