Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Hey Azz wipe,
No one believes you.
Also, I think those that want to know the stock market already have some solid information sources other than some sock puppet.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
BP-B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Up 20.7% from mid June lows. 20% up from a recent low is generally defined as a bull market for indexes.

Barrons
Have you ever started a thread with some original goddam content? I am always amused by the people who think that it is their duty to be our news source. What a miserable life you must lead if nothing in your life is worth discussing around the Campfire.

Then we have the Fox news guy...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s comical that supposedly grown men don’t have enough intelligence to bypass any thread

Bypass "A" thread? Have you seen the volumes of spew that you deposit here. I truly wish that when you created your sock puppet you wouldn't have chosen my home state as a location. It's a goddam embarrassment.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
Go ahead, bet on it.

Nothing i prefer better than taking market advice from a Bidet/Zero corksucking shoe shine magnate.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
It’s comical that supposedly grown men don’t have enough intelligence to bypass any thread

Bypass "A" thread? Have you seen the volumes of spew that you deposit here. I truly wish that when you created your sock puppet you wouldn't have chosen my home state as a location. It's a goddam embarrassment.

Please Paul, give him an old bicycle.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Today is August 10. Since August 1 Cockwomble has started THIRTY threads ALL of which are news regurgitation. NO, ZERO organic content. What a sad, pathetic and miserable person he must be.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
It’s comical that supposedly grown men don’t have enough intelligence to bypass any thread here at The Campfire yet you feel the irresistible need to pounce, curse and name call any poster because of your need .

You Ignor-ants are a comical, pathetic bunch of little girls just like being in same the junior high mode that you never had the intellect to grow out of. And,,,you never will.
Heh.

Well, time for me and podnahs to head on down Interstate 55 to Breton Sound tomorrow. I’m gonna skip Friday’s physical therapy session for this knee replacement which has been 4 weeks from this coming Friday.

We’re gonna brush up 2 big duck blinds that were inherited as part of the recent camp purchase. Teal season is soon upon us. Might chunk a few plastics and see what the specs and redfish are doing while we’re out there.

Next week got concrete coming for the barndominium construct.

Meanwhile, you Ignor-ants keep on being what you are. It’s fitting.

Once again for posterity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s comical that supposedly grown men don’t have enough intelligence to bypass any thread here at The Campfire yet you feel the irresistible need to pounce, curse and name call any poster because of your need .

You Ignor-ants are a comical, pathetic bunch of little girls just like being in same the junior high mode that you never had the intellect to grow out of. And,,,you never will.
Heh.

Well, time for me and podnahs to head on down Interstate 55 to Breton Sound tomorrow. I’m gonna skip Friday’s physical therapy session for this knee replacement which has been 4 weeks from this coming Friday.

We’re gonna brush up 2 big duck blinds that were inherited as part of the recent camp purchase. Teal season is soon upon us. Might chunk a few plastics and see what the specs and redfish are doing while we’re out there.

Once again for posterity.

Here's an idea. If you aren't making all of that crap up, how about sitting around the campfire chatting about it and posting pics? It would be vastly more interesting that 30 news regurgitations in ten days.

We all know the reason you won't. lolol

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 08/10/22.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
4205 posts in less than a year on this account.
But you still haven't said anything worthwhile.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7
4205 posts in less than a year on this account.
But you still haven't said anything worthwhile.

He did the typical sock puppet thing. He came in and made a very few posts outside the Campfire and it's been 99.524% Campfire posts ever since. Who joins a hunting and outdoor forum to talk about news and nothing about hunting, shooting, fishing, reloading, rifles, pistols and you know, outdoor schidt?

An Old Toot, that's who. I'd have more respect for him if he'd go back to Old Toot. It wouldn't be much mind you, but more.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
He thinks he's Walter Freaking Conkrite with this breaking news. This dunce apparently doesn't realize we get the same news feeds he does.
How ya been doing JG?

Howdy PB, overall can't complain at all. Had to put my pops in a memory care facility which is a huge bummer so that's taking lots of time. Not like I'm the first that's had to deal with aging parents though. Thanks for asking. Hope you are doing good too.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Today is August 10. Since August 1 Cockwomble has started THIRTY threads ALL of which are news regurgitation. NO, ZERO organic content. What a sad, pathetic and miserable person he must be.

You just took that air out of Toot's greatest life accomplishment.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Hey, hes turning Patriots into traitors, he thinks, and making friends, he thinks.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Hey, hes turning Patriots into traitors, he thinks, and making friends, he thinks.
I think he's just a retard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Me

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My -14% investment returns just soared to -11.4% LOL!

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Consumer Purchasing Power has eroded for 16 consecutive Weeks ..
Inflation is still north of 9% ..
Gas still almost 2 Dollars above what it was when
Mr. Pudd’n Junta took Over ..

What we’re seeing here is Gamble that J. ROME Blinks ..
If he doesn’t Blink then the the next floor Down is anybody’s Guess ..

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I believe I recovered some.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Heh.

Sure you are....
Especially after previous post in this thread made you come up with this.

Pics or it never happened....

Kryptonite....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Why do so many of you read these threads if you don't like them? The username of the person posting is clearly visible in the index.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (007FJ, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222ND, 75 invisible), 2,786 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,630
Posts18,398,794
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.