Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by cra1948
I bought a 180 prefix Mini-14 stock from a member in California but not through the classifieds. He sent it before he got payment, then sent me some more Mini-14 stuff gratis.

Years ago, I bought a transferable full auto AC556 (Mini-14) from a machine gun dealer and he got the form 3 cleared in two days and sent the gun before my payment even got to him. It was $8,000.

Tony

Run it up, until you blow it up, then back it down a bit.
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I've never had any problems with buying items from the Classified forum here on the Fire.

μολὼν λαβέ
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Only problem I had was about a year after I bought a scope off Kingston and really good comms back and forth during that.

Was I started getting Barry pictures one day outta the blue.
Was like who in the fuuuuk is sending me this schitt???

Then it dawned on me..

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄

Last edited by renegade50; 08/11/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Only problem I had was about a year after I bought a scope off Kingston and really good comms back and forth during that.

Then it dawned on me..

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄

That guy, eh?

Sheesh even.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50

Then it dawned on me..

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄
Dawning of the Age of Aquarius.

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Only once. I bought some "once fired" Fed GM brass. Most of it had to be trashed. The seller was a high count poster and long time member. He disappeared after the sale.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by hanco
Bought a couple nice rifles on here, saved some money, both are sub inch rifles!

I sold all my guns to I believe Hanco on here, but back when I was a gun owner, I never had any issues with 24Hour Classifieds as either a buyer or seller. Though, I did once have guy get angry with me because I didn't answer his questions at midnight or 1 a.m. and somebody said "I'll take it" before I could answer his questions the following day.

With that said, I've had a couple of guys severely misrepresent guns on Gunbroker. It both cases it involved Photoshopping blatant flaws and in both cases, it was with dealers that had lots of positive reviews.

Despite my ribbing Hanco, he's a great guy to do business with.

Last edited by DesertMuleDeer; 08/11/22.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Bought a few scopes, brass, ammo, odds and ends and a single rifle on a WTB post here on the classifieds with no issues. Did get to conversing with a member here that is somewhat local to me that I have bought a few rifles from face to face.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I too sold all my firearms to members in Texas. GBT!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by DesertMuleDeer
Originally Posted by hanco
Bought a couple nice rifles on here, saved some money, both are sub inch rifles!

I sold all my guns to I believe Hanco on here, but back when I was a gun owner, I never had any issues with 24Hour Classifieds as either a buyer or seller. Though, I did once have guy get angry with me because I didn't answer his questions at midnight or 1 a.m. and somebody said "I'll take it" before I could answer his questions the following day.

With that said, I've had a couple of guys severely misrepresent guns on Gunbroker. It both cases it involved Photoshopping blatant flaws and in both cases, it was with dealers that had lots of positive reviews.

Despite my ribbing Hanco, he's a great guy to do business with.

Sold some to you also, never a problem. Thanks again for letting me have the Henriksen rifle back.

IC B3

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I like folk here, Honest people. All my deals have been good, except USPS mishaps.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Only have bought things on the fire, pretty sure I have not sold anything but could be wrong. Have not been ripped off but have been disappointed in what I purchased twice. Licked my wounds and moved on. Seems my idea of excellent condition is not the same as some others. Chance ya take i guess when you only can see a couple pics and take someone you dont knows word for it. Live n learn.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
If I have somebody on ignore I won't deal with them and I tend to hang back when a new guy posts something.

If you have someone on ignore then you wouldn’t see their posts for what they were selling smile

Bought and sold many items on here and other forums. Never had a deal go sideways that I can remember.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 1234, 160user, 59 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,619
Posts18,455,052
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.