Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A retired FBI friend of mine posted this on Facebook

I joined the FBI in 1970, and with very few exceptions, have always been proud of the Bureau. This is an extremely challenging time to maintain my faith in the FBI management. Director Wray should have never allowed the FBI to be steamrolled by a politically motivated DOJ. Wray should have resigned before allowing his Agents to be involved in this witch hunt against President Trump. Wray needs to resign now. We need to get our country back on the right path, and it’s not happening under the present Biden Administration.

Personally, I hope President Trump fights back with both fists. This is 3rd world crap happening in the USA under Biden’s watch. We can only fight with our vote, and I predict a overwhelming Republican victory in 2024.
I’ve had more than enough of the liberal democrats thinking they know what is best for America.

I wish President Trump would realize he is too divisive and support a true patriot like Ron DeSantis to get the country on the right track.

Eddie (wife) and I both agree we retired from the FBI at the right time, when our little gold badges commanded respect through Integrity. Now the integrity is missing in the Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity motto of the FBI.
There are tens of thousands of loyal FBI employees who are no doubt embarrassed by this debacle. To them I say stay strong. Follow lawful orders. But never follow unlawful or unethical orders!

Glenn Tuttle
1970-2000

BP-B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
So why would he think Trump is divisive?
Honest question
Kenneth

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
DeSantis isn't in the same league as President Trump.

What we need is for america's crybabies to realize you don't talk kissypooo to your ''enemies'' and that mean tweets are a good thing.
It's softies like bush who have let the left run over us for 40 years.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Why do you people think enabling (((Faceberg))) to make money will change things?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Honest question
Kenneth

I don't know and I don't agree. I think people are divided over Trump but he's not doing the dividing.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder how many agents the FBI had to ask to find 30 that were willing to raid Trumps residence? I'm betting the number is 30. The first 30 they told to show up....did.

Harry
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Honest question
Kenneth

Good question. I've been thinking about this a bit as well. All the FBI agents involved in that bs search have issues. They should have known what they were doing was wrong.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mathsr
I wonder how many agents the FBI had to ask to find 30 that were willing to raid Trumps residence? I'm betting the number is 30. The first 30 they told to show up....did.

Yep. Claim is Trump had nuclear weapon secrets they're looking for.

Makes zero sense to me - he may be a lot of things but he's got zero incentive to give/sell them to anyone and I don't see him building his own....

Me

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Honest question
Kenneth

I don't know and I don't agree. I think people are divided over Trump but he's not doing the dividing.

He’s abrasive as hell, which is a positive as far as I’m concerned. The only people that aren’t divisive are politicians, because they lie. He’s honest and honesty is divisive because the average American from both parties thrive on the lies that politicians tell them.
Tell an American something they don’t like and they get ass hurt.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Trump wasn’t divisive he would be be pandering to the progressive fascists. They don’t like him because he stands in the way of their fundamental transformation of our country. They have spent 6 years trying and failing to destroy him.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Mathsr

Yep. Claim is Trump had nuclear weapon secrets they're looking for.

Makes zero sense to me - he may be a lot of things but he's got zero incentive to give/sell them to anyone and I don't see him building his own....

He lunged at a secret service agent -> tried to kill him ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Honest question
Kenneth

He’s abrasive as hell, which is a positive as far as I’m concerned. The only people that aren’t divisive are politicians, because they lie. He’s honest and honesty is divisive because the average American from both parties thrive on the lies that politicians tell them.

Pretty much what jack says there. Even if jack's been tipping a few, he's many times correct.

Trump is a New York billionaire, abrasive as jack points out, sometimes honest (like most billionaires I bet there are more than a few occasions he wasn't completely honest) , seems to intentionally pull people's chains, pokes at them to get the reaction he wants, and generally doesn't hide who and what he is.

None of that matters when it comes to what's needed in relation to running the country. For the benefit of "most" Americans.

He's certainly better than anyone the opposition is setting up to run........................................and that's all that matters.

Yeah, he's divisive.......................but who..........................................................Gives a Scheidt.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

All true, but you're being far too kind to a huge portion of "Americans".

I've been all over the world, & very few places have more stupidity, uninformed & outright ignorance than in "Merica.

MM

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by ConradCA
If Trump wasn’t divisive he would be be pandering to the progressive fascists. They don’t like him because he stands in the way of their fundamental transformation of our country. They have spent 6 years trying and failing to destroy him.

Sort of my thinking , he learned shortly after getting elected that there is no quarter being given and is offering none .
It is the only way to deal with this mess .
Kenneth

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ConradCA

^^^^^ Absolute TRUTH! ^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thats all your FBI friend has, hell I heard that from Alex Jones in 2015

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/11/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Honest question
Kenneth
It has all been created by the leftist press propaganda and other politicians.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Yep

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A retired FBI friend of mine posted this on Facebook

I joined the FBI in 1970, and with very few exceptions, have always been proud of the Bureau. This is an extremely challenging time to maintain my faith in the FBI management. Director Wray should have never allowed the FBI to be steamrolled by a politically motivated DOJ. Wray should have resigned before allowing his Agents to be involved in this witch hunt against President Trump. Wray needs to resign now. We need to get our country back on the right path, and it’s not happening under the present Biden Administration.

Personally, I hope President Trump fights back with both fists. This is 3rd world crap happening in the USA under Biden’s watch. We can only fight with our vote, and I predict a overwhelming Republican victory in 2024.
I’ve had more than enough of the liberal democrats thinking they know what is best for America.

I wish President Trump would realize he is too divisive and support a true patriot like Ron DeSantis to get the country on the right track.

Eddie (wife) and I both agree we retired from the FBI at the right time, when our little gold badges commanded respect through Integrity. Now the integrity is missing in the Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity motto of the FBI.
There are tens of thousands of loyal FBI employees who are no doubt embarrassed by this debacle. To them I say stay strong. Follow lawful orders. But never follow unlawful or unethical orders!

Glenn Tuttle
1970-2000
Bet he knows my Uncle.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is he proud of Waco and Randy Weaver?
RB

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
707 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 09wingates, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 204guy, 77 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,589
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.