Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sounds like he has potential, but he is still a walking hormone. Gotta keep ‘em a little bit scared. He can know you like him after they are married.

😁

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA
You refer to your daughter as a boy? Is she a trans?

Whatt??

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
After all the talk of our youths slipping into submission I’ve found hope in the first sentence fjb and he loves guns and hunting

How's he feel about condoms?

I have a friend that has 4 boys. Everyone gives him crap because they are hitting high school, and boys will be boys. He just says, "well at least I only have to worry have 4 dicks, if they were girls I'ld have to worry about all the dicks"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think you should jack a shell into your 870 while staring at him.

JK. Seems like a nice fella

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think it's a coded message to someone specific.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
IC B2

G
G23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Stammster
Cliff notes for Jake Blues:

Dad had a chat with his daughter’s new boyfriend. He turned out to be a good all American kid rather than a raging liberal tard. Faith in humanity restored.

Thanks for the translation.

G23

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Always remember, he wants to do unmentionable things to your daughter.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
He sound like a bright young man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Grandkids are lots of fun.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I know a handful of young dudes with what I guess you would call a conservative redneck sort of mindset. They like hunting, fishing, mudding, working on trucks, rodeo, playing baseball, football, etc. They all ride bulls and hang out with my son who also rides bulls... There is still hope, and hopefully, still a bunch of good ole boys being raised right out there..

I'm not sure I would want any of them dating my daughter at this stage of their lives though, they are a little wild, but seems like they got a good foundation and will be good men when they are older.

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 08/11/22.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The number of great, God-fearing, conservative young men and women is much higher than we might think. They don’t draw headlines for being dumb asses because they’re too busy with school or work or church or outdoor pursuits. They’re out there and our nation will be better because of them. We have 2 of our own still here and based upon their friends that’s all there are in the world, good conservative kids. The news and social media shows us the other side but I don’t think they’re the norm. The cities and the weirdos rule over the good, rural folks and the weirdos grab the attention. They’ll see how many of us there really are someday when they push us too far….the weirdos will be scared straight. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I meet lots of great young people, but that has to attributed to where I hang out. The closest I come to to city life anymore is the gas station.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is he lying?

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Grandkids are lots of fun.
LOL

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
He has you convoed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know people who believe the stripper really likes them too....

Advertising and marketing skills are learned via a lifetime of being sold to. People tend to have them and use them when they're in a situation where their answers/behavior lead to opportunities for other desired behavior/activities.

Me

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
Ran into 2 hardcores at Academy couple days ago.
19 and 21 yr old cats.
Straight up civilian.

They had a good conservative mindset and hate what is going down in this country.
Gave em some advice about what young wolves need to do.
We talked for about 45 mins back and forth.

Gave me some reassurance all of em are not brainwashed or lost.
👍👍👍

You might be surprised how many are not brainwashed.our kids hang around with some pretty damn good kids. A few are idiot teenagers but most are growing up right. You just don’t hear about them on the news.

My son and 4 of his buddies loaded up 2 boats and headed to the woods to camp, shoot, and fish a few weeks ago.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
The number of great, God-fearing, conservative young men and women is much higher than we might think. They don’t draw headlines for being dumb asses because they’re too busy with school or work or church or outdoor pursuits. They’re out there and our nation will be better because of them. We have 2 of our own still here and based upon their friends that’s all there are in the world, good conservative kids. The news and social media shows us the other side but I don’t think they’re the norm. The cities and the weirdos rule over the good, rural folks and the weirdos grab the attention. They’ll see how many of us there really are someday when they push us too far….the weirdos will be scared straight. 😂

This^^^^
They don't have purple hair and nose rings/face tats so they're a little harder to spot, but rest assured they're out there.

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
After all the talk of our youths slipping into submission I’ve found hope in the first sentence fjb and he loves guns and hunting

How's he feel about condoms?

How does anybody feel about them? They suck. Everybody knows they suck. Nobody likes them.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Be careful now!!

3825 24336
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

125 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 35, 11 invisible), 1,492 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,565
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.