Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LoadClear
I’m not a poor worthless f$uck. I’m buy chit from places like opticsplanet , brownells and such. Never ran into the issues you gave, sorry.

I sell things to no one… again, I’m not a poor worthless f$uck.

Bro com’ on.. you live in the valley..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It really is funny that stupid fuggers all worked up about the insurance thing.

I don't usually insure things as I package them well and ship fast. I looked it up on the USPS website and it said $11, but upon checking, I was told something different.

JFC!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m not a poor worthless f$uck. I’m buy chit from places like opticsplanet , brownells and such. Never ran into the issues you gave, sorry.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S

Bro com’ on.. you live in the valley..

Ouch!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
It really is funny that stupid fuggers all worked up about the insurance thing.

I don't usually insure things as I package them well and ship fast. I looked it up on the USPS website and it said $11, but upon checking, I was told something different.

JFC!

Sounds like a good time too triple dog dare them to come to your locale and give them a good ol 24 Hourcampfire ass whooping!

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just about to.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well I’m broke so I can’t afford anything from all them fancy places loadclear mentioned. Being broke/poor means I have nothing to sell either..

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Typing this on a flip phone really sucks too.. speaking of I need to pedal to Walmart after work tomorrow and buy more data for my phone..

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I've bought and sold hundreds and hundreds of firearms and gun related items totaling probably tens of thousands of dollars on many popular gun forums, including here. Many face to face, and all with ZERO issues, going back to the 90's when many here had never heard of gun forums. My buyer and seller status was always (and is) A+++.

But 10 or so years ago on the 24HCF classifieds, I was falsely accused of screwing someone out of a fuggin' $60 10-22 barrel, if I recall correctly. Everyone piled on and I was public enemy #1. For a piece of chit 10-22 barrel that was SHIPPED and RECEIVED.

Of course, it was all false. And now I only deal with people FACE TO FACE. I stopped posting chit for sale here long ago, because face to face is inconvenient for most, which I get. But my gun range has a classified webpage and a LOT of deals go on there, and all locally, usually over beers.

So.......... yea, fugk 24hcf classifieds. I'd rather shake a hand.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wow, hundreds and hundreds.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mud_bogger
Agreed on a trade a while ago. Told the guy I would be a day or two to ship. An then got slammed at work. No way to get to the Post office when they were open. Kinda looked like a douche for a bit, nothing I could do about. That sucked.

Also bought a scope a while ago. Guy just tossed it in a box an shipped it. Fugger couldnt be bothered to even use one piece of newspaper to help protect the scope!
Had something somewhat similar a while back. Bought a nice scope, seller had the original box for scope; I advised the cheapest way to ship it was to put it in a large flat rate priority box. So he did.

I didn’t think that I needed to specify that he should throw a little extra padding in there, or at least tape the scope box shut. Needless to say the box arrived with the scope floating around freely inside the large priority box.

Fortunately it was a decent scope and outside of a few extra scuffs didn’t appear to be too much worse for wear, but the experience definitely went into the category of WTF are people thinking.
🤔

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by duck911
I've bought and sold hundreds and hundreds of firearms and gun related items totaling probably tens of thousands of dollars on many popular gun forums, including here. Many face to face, and all with ZERO issues, going back to the 90's when many here had never heard of gun forums. My buyer and seller status was always (and is) A+++.

But 10 or so years ago on the 24HCF classifieds, I was falsely accused of screwing someone out of a fuggin' $60 10-22 barrel, if I recall correctly. Everyone piled on and I was public enemy #1. For a piece of chit 10-22 barrel that was SHIPPED and RECEIVED.

Of course, it was all false. And now I only deal with people FACE TO FACE. I stopped posting chit for sale here long ago, because face to face is inconvenient for most, which I get. But my gun range has a classified webpage and a LOT of deals go on there, and all locally, usually over beers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by mud_bogger
Agreed on a trade a while ago. Told the guy I would be a day or two to ship. An then got slammed at work. No way to get to the Post office when they were open. Kinda looked like a douche for a bit, nothing I could do about. That sucked.

Also bought a scope a while ago. Guy just tossed it in a box an shipped it. Fugger couldnt be bothered to even use one piece of newspaper to help protect the scope!
Had something somewhat similar a while back. Bought a nice scope, seller had the original box for scope; I advised the cheapest way to ship it was to put it in a large flat rate priority box. So he did.

I didn’t think that I needed to specify that he should throw a little extra padding in there, or at least tape the scope box shut. Needless to say the box arrived with the scope floating around freely inside the large priority box.

Fortunately it was a decent scope and outside of a few extra scuffs didn’t appear to be too much worse for wear, but the experience definitely went into the category of WTF are people thinking.
🤔

You might as well buy a plane ticket and go get yo ass whooping

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A box of 308 Marlin Express.

Daughters boyfriend was given them when he tried to buy 308,
didn't notice untill they wouldn't chamber. (I know)

Made an inquiry about value for him, they had been bought before
things went nuts. I was hoping inflation would allow him to under price going rate, but recoup his money.

Anyway, after some time a member inquired if i had them and price.
The boyfriend didn't know what he wanted.
Back and forth, the guy finally tendered an offer.
Boyfriend took it.
Got shipping address for boyfriend, and....nothing.
Boyfriend couldn't get to PO, folks were afraid to ship ammo.

Buyer is very patient, but inquiring.

Finally had the schidts of it, got the ammo, built an overengineered box
at work. Tried to get a guy from work to ship it UPS, save a nickel.
He was scared also. I explained how it was done and no extra fee.
Apologetic, but scared, No!

Took it the a private shipping place. They whacked him around $8 above
UPS just to print the label. Figured if they had to print the warning label,
It would cost a fortune, so I told then it was metal parts.

About this time, I find out there is a second box of ammo.
No way am I going to throw that up to the buyer, ask for more
money, more trust at this point! Gotta get my hands clean of the shidt show!

Package arrived, buyer was happy,
Boyfriend seemed disappointed in the price/shipping, I'm glad
he didn't complain. I'd have went ballistic.

Good kid, but he sure wasn't much help,when I was helping him.

The buyer was great.
I would have killed the deal.
All of the BS sure made the transaction look shady as heck.
If you are reading this, thank you for your trust and patience!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr

I'll take " Things ATF & IRS Say" for 100 Alex.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Cool story babe, now shut up and go make us a sandwich

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LOL!!!
Shipped a few packages to guys on here.
Wrapping and protection of items is fun to do.
I tend to go full blown tard strength mode with it.
Exterior will appear avg but yet secure.
Inside like one of those multiple shelled Russian egg things.
Kinda as a chuckle for the guy recieving it , but also as a deterrent to theft enroute. And I sure as hell dont reveal contents as anything firearm related to stir interest to shipping theives.
Might cost a little extra to ship, but I ain't no classified cowboy trying to squeeze every miser penny possible.
Flat rate boxes are easy to beef up on the inside also.

Don't take much forethought to at least put padding inside a box for fugg sakes either..🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Uh huh....
Right......
Check.....
Gotcha....
Sure you have....
👍👍👍🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Right up there with knowing that double ace 🙄

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Thanks for the update. Everyone was wondering.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,315 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,506
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.