J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
Follow
Brandon’s
Instructions
Good to see you posting. Where the hell you been?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
There are no good FBY people any more, PERIOD. If they were they would have resigned day before yesterday.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
There are no good FBY people any more, PERIOD. If they were they would have resigned day before yesterday.

Know your enemies and where they live. No LEO Is your friend.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hannity FBI Good Guy Meter: 95%

Down -4%

Last edited by Morewood; 08/11/22. Reason: Kessler and coke
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by jackmountain
He’s abrasive as hell, which is a positive as far as I’m concerned. The only people that aren’t divisive are politicians, because they lie. He’s honest and honesty is divisive because the average American from both parties thrive on the lies that politicians tell them.
Tell an American something they don’t like and they get ass hurt.

All true, but you're being far too kind to a huge portion of "Americans".

I've been all over the world, & very few places have more stupidity, uninformed & outright ignorance than in "Merica.

MM

Agreed. I'm figuring out that they're not worth the risk of defending either.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243

Know your enemies and where they live. No LEO Is your friend.

You're learning, but there's more. That really depends on the LEO and where they live and work.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It appears Donald Trump knows too much. The FBI is in it up to their necks. This is the first installment.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
At Nuremberg, “I was just following orders” would still get you hanged.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B3

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
While the FBI watch real Criminals roam free. They are a corrupt set.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Crossfire Hurricane

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
A retired FBI friend of mine posted this on Facebook

I joined the FBI in 1970, and with very few exceptions, have always been proud of the Bureau. This is an extremely challenging time to maintain my faith in the FBI management. Director Wray should have never allowed the FBI to be steamrolled by a politically motivated DOJ. Wray should have resigned before allowing his Agents to be involved in this witch hunt against President Trump. Wray needs to resign now. We need to get our country back on the right path, and it’s not happening under the present Biden Administration.

Personally, I hope President Trump fights back with both fists. This is 3rd world crap happening in the USA under Biden’s watch. We can only fight with our vote, and I predict a overwhelming Republican victory in 2024.
I’ve had more than enough of the liberal democrats thinking they know what is best for America.

I wish President Trump would realize he is too divisive and support a true patriot like Ron DeSantis to get the country on the right track.

Eddie (wife) and I both agree we retired from the FBI at the right time, when our little gold badges commanded respect through Integrity. Now the integrity is missing in the Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity motto of the FBI.
There are tens of thousands of loyal FBI employees who are no doubt embarrassed by this debacle. To them I say stay strong. Follow lawful orders. But never follow unlawful or unethical orders!

Glenn Tuttle
1970-2000

Dear Glenn
Today I read that Representative Cumwell and said the Republican Party was Malicious and Malignant..
There’s a lot of Malicious and Malignant about ..
Thanks for the Company Line and Your Service.

Roll Them or They Roll You

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Glenn seems extremely naive.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
So why would he think Trump is divisive?
Honest question
Kenneth
thirty years of being a FBI insider?

Though Hoover himself wasn't exactly inclusive... I never saw him "hug" an American flag either....

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
A retired FBI friend of mine posted this on Facebook

I joined the FBI in 1970, and with very few exceptions, have always been proud of the Bureau. This is an extremely challenging time to maintain my faith in the FBI management. Director Wray should have never allowed the FBI to be steamrolled by a politically motivated DOJ. Wray should have resigned before allowing his Agents to be involved in this witch hunt against President Trump. Wray needs to resign now. We need to get our country back on the right path, and it’s not happening under the present Biden Administration.

Personally, I hope President Trump fights back with both fists. This is 3rd world crap happening in the USA under Biden’s watch. We can only fight with our vote, and I predict a overwhelming Republican victory in 2024.
I’ve had more than enough of the liberal democrats thinking they know what is best for America.

I wish President Trump would realize he is too divisive and support a true patriot like Ron DeSantis to get the country on the right track.

Eddie (wife) and I both agree we retired from the FBI at the right time, when our little gold badges commanded respect through Integrity. Now the integrity is missing in the Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity motto of the FBI.
There are tens of thousands of loyal FBI employees who are no doubt embarrassed by this debacle. To them I say stay strong. Follow lawful orders. But never follow unlawful or unethical orders!

Glenn Tuttle
1970-2000

Nice try. Polesmoker is your only friend.

-Piss into the wind.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Mathsr
I wonder how many agents the FBI had to ask to find 30 that were willing to raid Trumps residence? I'm betting the number is 30. The first 30 they told to show up....did.

Yep. Claim is Trump had nuclear weapon secrets they're looking for.

Makes zero sense to me - he may be a lot of things but he's got zero incentive to give/sell them to anyone and I don't see him building his own....
Donald Trump has the ability to rat out a lot of powerful people involved in the 4th branch of the federal government The Intelligence sections of America. There is more than one. Donald is a dangerous man and he does not play by their rules. They will continue to disparage him at every opportunity. He is right, "He is in their way but we are the target". The Constitution is in the way, especially the 2nd Amendment.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The FBI has always been a political tool, but up until recently they reflected the party in power.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
Follow
Brandon’s
Instructions
Good to see you posting. Where the hell you been?

Meh….kinda worn out on guns and politics anymore, but I skim on occasion. 😉

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
TRUST WRAY
Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 67 invisible), 3,080 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,583
Posts18,454,227
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.