Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Seems like they are setting the stage for arresting Trump as the October Surprise this year.

They are setting the stage for something much bigger than that.

That's just the opening scene.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
BP-B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Durham has the October surprise awaiting them in his back pocket.

Their attempted surprise will be to try and stop it.

Shirley you jest.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Borchardt

Shirley you jest.
Nope, he’s f*cken serious.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by steve4102

TRUST WRAY
Jaguartx

Yeah… he’s playing double agent… (chuckle)🙃

Wray had his chance at redemption when Comey was fired and every day since…

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well, if it weren’t for Cruz and every other Never-Trumper in the Senate,Trump would have been able to make recess appointments and America wouldn’t be saddled with the likes of Wray.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Shirley you jest.

Q-Drop vs. the forum police scanner. Who ya got?!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Shirley you jest.

Q-Drop vs. the forum police scanner. Who ya got?!
Add Old Toot /Houston in the mix , forum CLAM

LMAO
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Well, if it weren’t for Cruz and every other Never-Trumper in the Senate,Trump would have been able to make recess appointments and America wouldn’t be saddled with the likes of Wray.

Now we know why Trump didn’t nominate Mr. Feeny for a SC Seat even thou he was qualified and went to Harvard..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WTF are you talking about? Trump was all in on Wray

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
As per most members here, Trump made bad choices in selecting his cabinet, not because he was naive, or stupid, but because his choices were limited to only those that the Senate would confirm.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Trump will freely admit that he placed his trust in some people that he shouldn't have.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
As per most members here, Trump made bad choices in selecting his cabinet, not because he was naive, or stupid, but because his choices were limited to only those that the Senate would confirm.

Heard Manafort speaking the other day about how Trump was shown how things go during his presidency by the insiders.
He felt a second go would be very different with massive releases & firings the instant Trump is sworn in.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Raeford

Heard Manafort speaking the other day about how Trump was shown how things go during his presidency by the insiders.
He felt a second go would be very different with massive releases & firings the instant Trump is sworn in.
How is that gong to change, unless the Senate confirms Trump’s choices and not their choices?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Personally I hope Trump wins, and then the first day fires a lot of the democRatic leadership and half the Republican leadership....

followed by Jail time... while they await trial, same as the have done to people they claim lead the 'insurrection" on Jan 6th.

I day dream about Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Chucky Jewmer and a whole bunch of other worthless leftist politiicians... and lets definitely not forget
Adam [bleep].....personally I hope that A Hole and Chucky, are every black prisoners community B itches for a couple of weeks.. and then they are both found in the showers with their throats cut....and a ball bat shoved up their rectal holes....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

How is that gong to change, unless the Senate confirms Trump’s choices and not their choices?

How many million unelected positions are contained within the federal .gov?
How long was Whittaker 'acting' AG?
You won't confirm so & so, fine, so & so is acting ABC director until........

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
How bout the democrats swearing in all those military age male invasion force as officers to go collect what the government wants. Our money.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
If 10% of what I've heard attributed to Q held water the mass hangings would have already occurred.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Trump does know how to pick a Devil..
As you say Trump isn’t Naive…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
That would be great, the left has the ballz to do it too.
As they say, the DOJ can indict a ham sandwich. Getting a conviction is something else.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
725 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,715 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,928
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.