Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Not sure why exactly but they closed their store front and now are appointment only.

Last edited by rickt300; 08/12/22.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder if it was for lying about their scope specs. lolol

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rickt300
Not sure why exactly but they closed their store front and now are appointment only.

So you know they closed the storefront due to ATF issues or they closed it and you're assuming it's ATF issues? - Title vs post - doesn't make sense.

Me

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Or maybe the Monkey Pox. LOL

Code Pink sucks

SUPPORT THE TROOPS
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They only lie about the ones they sell to you. Like Ruger, they have a special pile of stuff reserved for the Spandex Man…….😜

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I sent an email inquiry as to why they closed the store. Will report back when they answer.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I reckon they sell wayyyyyyyyyy more on the line,than over the counter. Hint..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pappy348

They only lie about the ones they sell to you. Like Ruger, they have a special pile of stuff reserved for the Spandex Man…….😜

IDGAF what the paperwork says - does it PERFORM and for me, they do.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Might just be they can’t keep enough staff to operate an open store. Seems to be a problem for lots of places.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some folks shoot and there are those that TRY to talk about it. It's never been difficult to cypher who do and who don't. Hint.

It's hardly "surprising" that a 1-4x scope whooped Crying Karen's ass. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Teal

Damn straight!

Semper Fi
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by beretzs

Damn straight!

Yes, they work great and their CS and warranty is excellent. My concern is the ATF overstepping if this is the case. We need less of this kind of bs and some of you guys joking about it may not get it. Just like the pos hiring 87,000 new IRS agents. They are a coming and we should be sticking together, not laughing when a company or person is attacked by these POS sumbiotches..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Yes, they work great and their CS and warranty is excellent. My concern is the ATF overstepping if this is the case. We need less of this kind of bs and some of you guys joking about it may not get it. Just like the pos hiring 87,000 new IRS agents. They are a coming and we should be sticking together, not laughing when a company or person is attacked by these POS sumbiotches..

There is absolutely ZERO, I mean ZERO evidence at this time or offered by the OP that the ATF has anything to do with them closing the storefront.

If ATF had issue with them - they'd not allow the appointments and they'd shut down the website as well.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There is absolutely ZERO, I mean ZERO evidence at this time or offered by the OP that the ATF has anything to do with them closing the storefront.

If ATF had issue with them - they'd not allow the appointments and they'd shut down the website as well.

+1

Lotta fuss over pure conjecture, huh?

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That's not the truth. If you want a long eye relief scope and you get a short eye relief scope you will care. The one I bought would perform right into your brow on a heavy kicker.

Being off by 15% on weight isn't a big deal to me, although SWFA has changed the weight of the scope in their specs twice since I bought it. Once to the correct weight and then back to the incorrect weight.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's not the truth. If you want a long eye relief scope and you get a short eye relief scope you will care. The one I bought would perform right into your brow on a heavy kicker.

Being off by 15% on weight isn't a big deal to me, although SWFA has changed the weight of the scope in their specs twice since I bought it. Once to the correct weight and then back to the incorrect weight.

So you're telling me that they don't perform for me. You know this how?

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, they work great and their CS and warranty is excellent.

Their great CS will apparently only post positive reviews on their website. Reviews that tell the truth about their scopes aren't permitted. Take that servicing customer!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness to the OP,she is a Texhen and doors are their GREATEST phobia,if only as applied to Public Schools for starters. Hint.

She is simply doing the best she can and don't slight how VERY "real" her Imagination and Pretend are...to her. Hint.

Brokedick Crying CLUELESS Kchunts,is all Texas can "offer",but at least it ain't Spandex. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So you're telling me that they don't perform for me. You know this how?

Can you fugking read? My criticism is about the eye relief and their moving target on specs. I made no comment about "performance." Don't behave like a defensive, butthurt brand loyal twat. Even good companies screw the pooch at times and SWFA did with me.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
102 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,370 guests, and 665 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,867
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.