Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In fairness to the OP,she is a Texhen and doors are their GREATEST phobia,if only as applied to Public Schools for starters. Hint.

She is simply doing the best she can and don't slight how VERY "real" her Imagination and Pretend are...to her. Hint.

Brokedick Crying CLUELESS Kchunts,is all Texas can "offer",but at least it ain't Spandex. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............

Your cracking me up Stick, see you got off your couch to sling some schit.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The HORROR! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

[bleep] the Chinese can make a scope these days, which pains me to say. Those Arkens and Athlons are works of art for the price.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SKane
Rick, unless you have further knowledge not shared here, that sort of speculative headline/title should be reserved for the liberal media and social media click bait.

Fixed the headline for ya.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I barely own 100+ SWFA scopes and perhaps "only" 125 sets of their rings. I've multiple versions of the 3-15x both in SFP and FFP...though FFP MQ is THE route. Hint.

Admittedly,I've yet to see a "tricky" 1-4x. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

A Texhen and a Pro Victim,trying to talk about how they were "wronged" in their perpetual Brokedicktitude,is fhuqking EPIC Humor! Hint.

Sorry POOPstick, but I refuse to use "Made in China" scope rings.

Last edited by Japlvr; 08/12/22. Reason: mis spelled word
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Seems like the ATF has been rewriting rules to shut down other FFLs for clerical errors too. Eff the ATF

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have get a 403 error trying to get onto their website for a long time. Called to find a fix and they didn’t seem to give a chit. Moved on.

"Mark the birds and handle your Dog"
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Yes, they work great and their CS and warranty is excellent. My concern is the ATF overstepping if this is the case. We need less of this kind of bs and some of you guys joking about it may not get it. Just like the pos hiring 87,000 new IRS agents. They are a coming and we should be sticking together, not laughing when a company or person is attacked by these POS sumbiotches..

There is absolutely ZERO, I mean ZERO evidence at this time or offered by the OP that the ATF has anything to do with them closing the storefront.

If ATF had issue with them - they'd not allow the appointments and they'd shut down the website as well.

There you go, bringing up the BS.....in BSA

I said IF you stupid fu ck. I highly doubt you went to school in NV, as your reading comprehension sucks on sticks ball sack...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, an “if” rant?
LOL, no pictures?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I realize you are doing your BEST and that's the ONLY fhuqking reason it's soooooo fhuqking funny...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you proffer Brokedicktitude. Hint.

I "only" brought a S/S 700 22-250 and S/S 700 7mm RemMag home,while awaiting the Gen 1 Havak MacaMillion 6 Kreed' to arrive in the MAIL. Hint.

Crapsmother,

Start a Thread,if/when your kchunt leaves the couch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

7-08,

I just ordered a scope,because I could and they could. Hint.................

Beezer,

Your Homoerotic Fantasies are a HOOT,just like your Rifle "knowledge"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how "REAL" your Imagination and Pretend are,to you. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Japlvr
I barely own 100+ SWFA scopes and perhaps "only" 125 sets of their rings. I've multiple versions of the 3-15x both in SFP and FFP...though FFP MQ is THE route. Hint.

A Texhen and a Pro Victim,trying to talk about how they were "wronged" in their perpetual Brokedicktitude,is fhuqking EPIC Humor! Hint.

I’d bet good $ that there isn’t a modern set of scope rings in existence that didn’t involve China at some level of its manufacturing process.

The raw materials sourced, the products made to create the finish, the metallurgy process, whatever….I simply won’t believe any readily available product in today’s world isn’t partially made in China. Just because a scope doesn’t have a “Made in China” sticker doesn’t mean that it isn’t.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

I realize you are doing your BEST and that's the ONLY fhuqking reason it's soooooo fhuqking funny...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you proffer Brokedicktitude. Hint.

I "only" brought a S/S 700 22-250 and S/S 700 7mm RemMag home,while awaiting the Gen 1 Havak MacaMillion 6 Kreed' to arrive in the MAIL. Hint.

Crapsmother,

Start a Thread,if/when your kchunt leaves the couch...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

7-08,

I just ordered a scope,because I could and they could. Hint.................

Beezer,

Your Homoerotic Fantasies are a HOOT,just like your Rifle "knowledge"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how "REAL" your Imagination and Pretend are,to you. Hint.

Well heck Stick you must have the biggest warehouse in Alaska to hold all your guns. Mostly been hiding from the sun lately due to 100 degree plus temps but I did buy a pistol today and will trade for another tomorrow. My rifle collection is already too deep to fool with might sell some just to make some room in the safes. As for them rat bastard SS Rem's I thought you hated slow twist 22-250's and belted mags anyway. I can see the 6 Creed interest though. Maybe you ought to get a different hobby.........

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It has nothing to do with DOJ, ATF, or any other three letter agency. They just know all their customers are high-risk for monkey pox and they want to avoid possible issues. Nothing to see here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Your Brokedicktitude is as HILARIOUS as your "knowledge"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a hoot though! Hint.

Pardon donors upsetting you so. Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Rickety,

Your Brokedicktitude is as HILARIOUS as your "knowledge"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a hoot though! Hint.

Pardon donors upsetting you so. Hint.

Man I would like to see that here.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Yes, they work great and their CS and warranty is excellent.

Their great CS will apparently only post positive reviews on their website. Reviews that tell the truth about their scopes aren't permitted. Take that servicing customer!

Same with any Bushnell company, particularly Primos.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Three pages with zero factual information connecting the thread title "SWFA in trouble with the ATF" to the text that follows.

That text - "Not sure why exactly" - amounts to a retraction of the thread title allegation.

Is there evidence to connect an alleged ATF issue with an apparent store front closure?

Just the usual and customary vendor bashing?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Michael Effertz with SWFA emailed me and said they did this to concentrate on their Optics Line which will be coming out soon.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by Japlvr

I’d bet good $ that there isn’t a modern set of scope rings in existence that didn’t involve China at some level of its manufacturing process.

The raw materials sourced, the products made to create the finish, the metallurgy process, whatever….I simply won’t believe any readily available product in today’s world isn’t partially made in China. Just because a scope doesn’t have a “Made in China” sticker doesn’t mean that it isn’t.

I use Nightforce, Seekins & FarrelI scopes rings. They are machined in the USA. You will have to ask the manufacturers where they buy their alloys.

I didn't type anything about a scope.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hastings
Michael Effertz with SWFA emailed me and said they did this to concentrate on their Optics Line which will be coming out soon.
So no mention of the ATF . I’m shocked. LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings

Let's kick that around a little bit. SWFA currently has a wildly popular line of well respected scopes that they cannot keep in stock. Now they are going to move into a new line that they will be able to keep in stock. Okay, I'll accept that. BUT, the counter help in the store is somehow a vital piece of bringing this new scope line into production and/or to the market?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,496
Posts18,452,430
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.