Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
The current "delete post" classified ad has the makings of another doozie..........

Link!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...mber/14560073/gonew/1/delete-post#UNREAD

Wow. I just read the OP on that one. Thanks (I think) for pointing it out to us.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The Ruger charger thread was epic

Originally Posted by hemiallen
Originally Posted by TallPine
Can't believe I actually saved some of the Safariman links and just found them. I think the Trex rifle was not for sale but just mentioned in one of the ass shot bear threads. Great stuff for when you are in the mood:

AWESOME AVALANCHE for sale! Can deliver anywhere in the US or Canada, guns for part trade OK too!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...anywhere-in-the-us-or-canada#Post9194502

A Bear story, or "The proper way to pack out a big (DEAD)black bear!" PIC HEAVY,
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...Bear_story_or_The_proper_way#Post8739123

Little, non magnum cartridges? Not for me or THIS hunt.....
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8742411/1

Oh ya...I remember those ones....he got his ass opened up wider than big stick does on a Friday night in lumber camp

Didn't safariman also sell a ruger 10-22 pistol, it wasn't as advertised and he didn't include the factory supplied bipod? And I believe he also was accused of deceptive FFL transaction(s)

And wasn't he involved in putting together a "youth benefit" gun that went south?

The OP recently says Jarhead purchased another gun, I must have missed that part being posted by Jarhead. Plus Jarhead finally got a receiving FFL to talk to the OP ( 284) and then 284 decides to just refund the money, before the Paypay dispute time period dispute time ( I believe)....

I know it is hard to say everything that transpired in words, here, but something Seems fishy to me in the whole Call-Out thread replies between the 2. All posts by others seem to vary in their accuracy, and benefit to the dispute ( just like this...)

A fine example of why not to post a call out thread VS handling it offline, like adults. OP never was out any funds, from what I can tell. It's not like Jarhead is an active buyer, and everyone needs to be aware of his possible troubles finding a receiving FFL. JMHO

So was the "my dad's been murdered"hread

Forgot about that one!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

I may be miss-remembering, but I thought:

-He had a rifle for sale chambered in a weird wildcat caliber like 450 something Tyranisaurous (sp?). Jarhead help me out on that spelling...

I had fallen a few pages behind but catching up today, this made me lol. I hope Jarhead comes back and wants to play in our reindeer games some more. Catbegone doesn’t have JH’s stamina.

Fear the crabcat.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The Ruger charger thread was epic

Originally Posted by hemiallen
Can't believe I actually saved some of the Safariman links and just found them. I think the Trex rifle was not for sale but just mentioned in one of the ass shot bear threads. Great stuff for when you are in the mood:

AWESOME AVALANCHE for sale! Can deliver anywhere in the US or Canada, guns for part trade OK too!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...anywhere-in-the-us-or-canada#Post9194502

A Bear story, or "The proper way to pack out a big (DEAD)black bear!" PIC HEAVY,
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...Bear_story_or_The_proper_way#Post8739123

Little, non magnum cartridges? Not for me or THIS hunt.....
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8742411/1

Oh ya...I remember those ones....he got his ass opened up wider than big stick does on a Friday night in lumber camp

Didn't safariman also sell a ruger 10-22 pistol, it wasn't as advertised and he didn't include the factory supplied bipod? And I believe he also was accused of deceptive FFL transaction(s)

And wasn't he involved in putting together a "youth benefit" gun that went south?

The OP recently says Jarhead purchased another gun, I must have missed that part being posted by Jarhead. Plus Jarhead finally got a receiving FFL to talk to the OP ( 284) and then 284 decides to just refund the money, before the Paypay dispute time period dispute time ( I believe)....

I know it is hard to say everything that transpired in words, here, but something Seems fishy to me in the whole Call-Out thread replies between the 2. All posts by others seem to vary in their accuracy, and benefit to the dispute ( just like this...)

A fine example of why not to post a call out thread VS handling it offline, like adults. OP never was out any funds, from what I can tell. It's not like Jarhead is an active buyer, and everyone needs to be aware of his possible troubles finding a receiving FFL. JMHO

So was the "my dad's been murdered"hread

Forgot about that one!

I think that's the one that firmly bolted the safariman coffin shut

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Come on guys, post pics of your old ladies by the pool or stfu.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Looks like a lot of STFU

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

I may be miss-remembering, but I thought:

-He had a rifle for sale chambered in a weird wildcat caliber like 450 something Tyranisaurous (sp?). Jarhead help me out on that spelling...

I had fallen a few pages behind but catching up today, this made me lol. I hope Jarhead comes back and wants to play in our reindeer games some more. Catbegone doesn’t have JH’s stamina.

Jarhead is off hunting Orynx or some wild critters.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Stop the gun violence ,don’t kill oryxes

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
When i was maybe 13 i got a ring made of onryx , not sure what part of the critter it came off of .
Got drunk that night and gave it to a girl - we were 'going steady' then , one'st we weren't going steady she decided to keep the oryx ring .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Jarhead17
Ok if they didn’t want to send one I will go in the morning to another I did say that you thought was was foreign so that’s true I never stopped a paypal stop payment again I did not so I will go tommorow and do another and I won’t say what you called me and jct did check my Id

Man, this chit just does not make any sense.... and i can read license plates in my mirror... jus sayin.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Come on !!!!
This cant end like this!!!!

Some Major movie love quadangle and gun running movie schitt!!!

Jarhead17 = Leonardo DiCaprio
284BLR= Johnny Depp
Trish= Traci Lords
Justin= Robert Downey jr.
Shotgun= turkish made branded weatherby( which most are)
400 bucks= is found out to be counterfeit
Confetti FFL,s thrown up in the air everywhere.

LOL!!!!
Im in, you forgot Fouchs wife, i smell a tryst here.... damnit i been reading this thread for 3 days and still cant get to the end....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How did he get her number? and I just read all this. He is in a service business like I am, he cleans carpets I install carpets and other floorings. When I have a job that takes more than one day I save the customer's number so I can call the next morning to let them know I'm on my way or running a little late. He had probably done work for her in the past and had her number saved, probably why he used them for the FFL in the first place.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
335 members (160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 36 invisible), 2,014 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,962
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.