Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
DEVELOPING: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump’s home work in the same CounterIntelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power investigating Trump in the Russian fraud and therefore have a potential conflict of interest and should have been RECUSED from participating in this supposed “espionage” investigation at Mar-a-Lago.

https://defiantamerica.com/this-sho...estigation-by-durham-for-abuse-of-power/

Quien Sabe,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Now youre talking. We knew some sort of schiett was going on.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/13/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by geedubya
DEVELOPING: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump’s home work in the same CounterIntelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power investigating Trump in the Russian fraud and therefore have a potential conflict of interest and should have been RECUSED from participating in this supposed “espionage” investigation at Mar-a-Lago.

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Darn good catch geedubya.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
There is zero chance anyone outside of Trump's team will ever be charged with anything, much less convicted by a DC or NY jury.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Geedubya: The plot "thickens"!
Thanks for that link.
GO TRUMP
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Quien Sabe,

GWB

It’s my understanding that the agent in charge at the Washington field office this crew was working out of is the same agent that was in charge of the “investigation” of the bogus Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot… one question… does this come under the purview of Durhams current investigation into the origins of the Russiagate investigation???

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
If I was to be under investigation, I’d want Durham on the case. He’s been involved in the Russia thing for 2 years. The only casualty was a young lawyer, and it wasn’t a major conviction. He’s good at making us think he’s investigating.

Let's Go Brandon!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Azmarlin39a
If I was to be under investigation, I’d want Durham on the case. He’s been involved in the Russia thing for 2 years. The only casualty was a young lawyer, and it wasn’t a major conviction. He’s good at making us think he’s investigating.

Yep. Wake me up when Hillary, The Halfican, Hiden Biden, and Crackhead Hunter are all In GITMO. 😜

Durham hasn’t done schitt since being appointed to the Fake Russian Collusion Bullschitt.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Durham is the cover for everything. He’s not there to indict anyone in the FBI/deep state. Durham is cover and his investigation finds the loose ends to clean them up.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bringing charges while the Demonrats control the DOJ would be fruitless.

He may be waiting for President Trump's return to bring out the big guns.

I can hope and pray.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Yah, right...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Play stupid games..

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Here are a few extra periods that can be scattered through the OP's link to aid in readability. . . . . . The writer obviously attended public schools.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Here are a few extra periods that can be scattered through the OP's link to aid in readability. . . . . . The writer obviously attended public schools.

And????😎

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by rte

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Darn good catch geedubya.

Hell yes.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now youre talking. We knew some sort of schiett was going on.

Holy Banana Flips ..

Two competing Legal System In the Coliseum..

Who or What is going to enforce Original Legal Authority..

This is Bananas on Steroids…

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Last edited by K22; 08/13/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Quien Sabe,

GWB

It’s my understanding that the agent in charge at the Washington field office this crew was working out of is the same agent that was in charge of the “investigation” of the bogus Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping plot… one question… does this come under the purview of Durhams current investigation into the origins of the Russiagate investigation???
Durham’s purview is what AG Garland says it is.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
We all know who the s*** ass criminals are they've been there for three or four election cycles. We can investigate on both sides every freaking thing there is all we're doing is wasting money till somebody actually does something

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 3,283 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,590
Posts18,454,293
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.