24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Michael Beschloss is a Jew, the Rosenbergs were Jews. I wonder is they are further connected by a desire to undermine their host nation?

BP-B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by steve4102
The are going after Trump under The Espionage Act.

It is starting to look like they do indeed plan to execute him.

Well to be Fair President Trump is setting them up so that they will be Executed for Treason.

We will see who wins this battle

President Trump plays 3D Chess while they play Checkers.

Who is to say that President Trump did not set this up himself to farther expose the Deep State for who they are.

Why did they wait for President Trump to be in New York before the executed the search.

There are a lot of Questions and a lot of Disinformation being slung around like Crap right now.

It will be interesting to see who gets covered with it after it lands.

President Trump always seams to come out of things smelling like Roses while the ones that go after him are covered with the Chit

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I find it Interesting that althou after a protracted battles with Trump in which he lives to Fight another day we seem to be closer and closer to the Unimaginable..

Give Me a T .. Give me a R .. Give me a U .. Give me a M .. Give me a P ..

What does that spell .. Running on Empty..

Roll Them or They Roll You

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
There will be no execution of Trump. Political theater.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Physically No .. Wipe off the History Books , Society maybe ..

Depends on the Sheep and if they’ve seen enough and get involved with the Process at Hand ..

Otherwise it Fight or Flight..
Given the amount of Understanding of the Situation by the Sheep I’m having some Doubts ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
There are definitely some people who need Rosenburged.
Does trump have a food taster?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The are going after Trump under The Espionage Act.
It is starting to look like they do indeed plan to execute him.
Interesting - please post your excellent evidence for such a strange conclusion.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
One question I haven’t seen asked or answered is if all the FBI agents involved, had the proper security clearances to allow them to handle such highly classified documents…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Of course they'd execute him. Look what's at stake. All the resources and taxpayer base of the "richest" country in the world.

It'd be foolish to think they won't do any and everything necessary to take this country.

LOL
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
One question I haven’t seen asked or answered is if all the FBI agents involved, had the proper security clearances to allow them to handle such highly classified documents…

One question I have is I thought the DOD handled matters of a nuclear nature? Why would the FBI be conducting the raid?

My answer would be they don’t have the clearance to handle it, so if that is the case this is all staged and BS

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I thought Clinton already sold em all that stuff? Or was it Obamy? Someone refresh my memory.

Wasn’t it the Bucketheads that got all that intel?

Hillary only kept classified stuff on her bathroom server., the one that got accidentally wiped with a cloth.

Her Husband gave North Korea nuclear secrets.

Obama gifted billions to Iran but otherwise just smoked a lot of poles.

Yep. Traitorous POS’s All. 😡
And not one of them even Investigated. Much less Charged or Convicted. Fuggers should all Swing.

And that’s the reason all of the Deep State Swamp Dweller’s, both DemoRat’s AND Republicans hate and fear President Trump so much. And will do anything to silence / discredit him.
I don’t doubt for a minute that they would Execute President Trump, given the opportunity.
And that’s when the War will finally start.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
"I don’t doubt for a minute that they would Execute President Trump, given the opportunity.
And that’s when the War will finally start."

Just curious, who is going to fight this war ?
How will they take on the most sophisticated police state and armed forces in the world ?
Not a bunch of middle aged men whose complete profiles are already in the hands of the NSA ?

Good luck !

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
SO lets get this straight. Warrant was issued on Friday afternoon, the search was not until Monday and the expiration day on the warrant is Aug 19. So this is an urgent security manner?
I would never accuse the Left of exploiting political theater but the warrant was written right before CPAC, and was executed right after Trump won the straw poll. Total coincidence I'm sure.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Washington Post has reported that the FBI was searching for stolen Nuclear Documents.

The narrative from the left is that Trump has shared these nuclear secrets with Russia.

Now the talking heads are hinting that Trump needs to follow the path of the Rosenbergs and be executed.

https://twitter.com/beschlossdc/status/1557894715307171841/photo/1

Did any of you read the comments to this "tweet"? Holy schidt. A bunch of outright Red Army bolsheviks. The Rosenboigs were "heroes"? This is the mentality that we are up against. And there's a LOT of them (despite what many of you living in your own little bubbles like to think) and they are only growing in numbers. They are the enemy. They cannot be "converted". They cannot be "educated". They cannot be "won over". They must be defeated. And to be brutally honest, there is only one way to do so.... and it isn't at the polls.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The DOJ has overplayed their hand.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by UpThePole
"I don’t doubt for a minute that they would Execute President Trump, given the opportunity.
And that’s when the War will finally start."

Just curious, who is going to fight this war ?
How will they take on the most sophisticated police state and armed forces in the world ?
Not a bunch of middle aged men whose complete profiles are already in the hands of the NSA ?

Good luck !

With computer code...hack...hack...hack!

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hicountry
So, Bill Clinton shared all kinds of military secrets with the Chinese.

Hillary sold uranium to Russia.

Going to be a long line to the electric chair ?

Clinton sold the Chinese Cincinnati Millicron machines who made a machine capable of making the most precise ball bearings for guidance system use.

Hillary sold 25% of our uranium supply to Russia.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
One thing's for sure the left will use any means at their disposal to destroy anyone that stands in their way and they've proven it for a very long time.
That. And we're next...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
This will only lead to war or dismantling of America. China and Russia will attack immediately.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by hicountry
So, Bill Clinton shared all kinds of military secrets with the Chinese.

Hillary sold uranium to Russia.

Going to be a long line to the electric chair ?
The Clintons are the reason why China has the power to challenge the U.S now. They sold us out completely.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
157 members (338Rules, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 19 invisible), 2,002 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.