Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Anne Heche was Ellen Degenerates carpet muncher GF in the 90,s
She was proud of her role in being a Lesbian Trailblazer.
And all the publicity from it and her role as taking one for cause.

In case anyone didnt know that.....

One little peice of tearing down the nation with her little role in it...
That was Anne Heche...no matter what else you read about her....

Play stupid games with dope/ fentanyl
Win stupid prizes....

Like anyone in this day and age snorting coke don't think their schit ain't cut with the big F.....

Also don't think my tax dollars should be used to bring back any Junkie with Narcan either.

Mercy and sympathy have a time and a place .
Some need to learn that schit....

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Anne Heche was Ellen Degenerates carpet muncher GF in the 90,s
She was proud of her role in being a Lesbian Trailblazer.
And all the publicity from it and her role as taking one for cause.

In case anyone didnt know that.....

One little peice of tearing down the nation with her little role in it...
That was Anne Heche...no matter what else you read about her....

Play stupid games with dope/ fentanyl
Win stupid prizes....

Like anyone in this day and age snorting coke don't think their schit ain't cut with the big F.....

Also don't think my tax dollars should be used to bring back any Junkie with Narcan either.

Mercy and sympathy have a time and a place .
Some need to learn that schit....

Anne, be dead,,,,brain dead to be exact. No loss!

Live a life of an idiot, and you’ll probably die like one.

Congratulations Anne. You’re now a steaming pile of burnt flesh.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Salmon - the other pink meat!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Worse thing about this is people will feel bad for Ellen the Degenerate.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I've always thought "Ellen Degenerate" was low hanging fruit but probably cutting edge humor for a 6 year old?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by slumlord
I only watch Gunsmoke

That's a good policy.

They couldn't even give us a guarantee that Matt was boning the Kitty. C'mon man.

Kitty had some REAL nice titties. Saw her moving down the stairs at speed on an episode last Wednesday. Damn near popped a boner.

Last edited by High_Noon; 08/12/22.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
At the gym where I work out there is a bank of 5 big tv sets, right in front of the bicycles and elliptical machines. When I am riding the bicycle machine, the Ellen Show is on and you are going to watch it whether you like it or not. No sound but subtitles.

One day Ellen had 2 guest stars, female actresses I never heard of. Ellen said they were having a "Science Quiz" and the winner would win something valuable. The question was, "At what temperature does water freeze?"

The three gals looked around in astonishment. Nobody knew the answer. In fact, you could tell that none of them even understood the question. One gal was saying, "If the water was frozen, how could you take a shower? It makes no sense."

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I looked into this. Never heard of her before. That anyone else has is troubling. Ellen? WTF?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
On coke and fentanyl, and fightin with the people tryin ta put her in a vehicle.

Where have I seen this before?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
She has now fulfilled the requirements to be in the democrat party and to vote in the next election.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rather rough and sad life - even rougher death - hoping that she has found some peace and relief.

Death due to heavy burning seems horrible. A very prominent fellow here on the Campfire had his clothing catch fire and suffered serious burns over much of his body - got him to a burn unit as quickly as possible at some distance. Exceedingly painful situation but, even at his advanced age and with other serious health problems, he tried for a while to make it through. Simply could not do so. Not easy to witness.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Comments from former husband....

"...Anne is probably – I’d like to think she is free from pain and enjoying or experiencing whatever’s next in her journey," Laffoon continued. "She came in hot and she had a lot to say..."

He didn't think that one through.......................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Fubarski
On coke and fentanyl, and fightin with the people tryin ta put her in a vehicle.

Where have I seen this before?
Maybe they’ll paint some murals and put some big lips and a wide snout on the likeness….

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by slumlord
I only watch Gunsmoke

That's a good policy.

They couldn't even give us a guarantee that Matt was boning the Kitty. C'mon man.

Kitty had some REAL nice titties. Saw her moving down the stairs at speed on an episode last Wednesday. Damn near popped a boner.

Tell you what, in those black and white episodes from the 50s she was positively a hot bitch with big tits. Like so many redheads though, she didn't age very well.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Mental health issues

On August 19, 2000, Heche drove from Los Angeles to Cantua Creek in a Toyota SUV.[95] Heche, who was wearing a bra and shorts at the time, parked the car and walked 1+1⁄2 miles (2.4 km) before reaching a ranch house.[95] The house owner Araceli Campiz, who had seen Heche in a movie, recognized her and let her in.[95] After drinking a significant amount of water, Heche "took off her Nikes and said she needed to take a shower."[95] Campiz assumed that Heche was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs, but Heche later revealed that she had taken ecstasy.[8] After taking a shower, Heche entered the living room, asked for a pair of slippers, and suggested that they should watch a movie.[95] After half an hour, Campiz contacted the sheriff's department.[95] Heche later told the deputies that she was "God, and was going to take everyone back to heaven in a spaceship." She was then taken by ambulance to Fresno's University Medical Center and admitted to the psychiatric unit, but was released within a few hours.[95]

Heche stated she was "insane" for the first 31 years of her life, and that this was triggered by being sexually abused by her father during her infancy and childhood.[96][97] In a series of interviews with Barbara Walters, Matt Lauer, and Larry King to promote Call Me Crazy in 2001, Heche stated on national television that she created a fantasy world called the "Fourth Dimension" to make herself feel safe, and had an alter ego who was the daughter of God and half-sister of Jesus Christ named "Celestia", who had contacts with extraterrestrial life forms.[94][98] Heche said she recovered from her mental health concerns following the incident in Cantua Creek and had put her alter ego behind her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Heche

I hope she has found peace.
Sounds like a typical woman

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

670 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,659 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,626
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.