Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
kwg020 Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
CDC Quietly Drops Vaccine-Status Discrimination – Finally Admits Their Vaccines Do Not Prevent Anyone from Getting or Spreading the Virus.

Go to the link and read the full article for more information. For some reason It wouldn't let me copy and paste some of it. So, are we taxpayers going to get our money back we paid to J&J, Moderna and Pfizer ?
kwg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...paign=dailypm&utm_content=2022-08-13

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention quietly released new guidelines on the COVID vaccination status this week.

In a news briefing on Thursday, Greta Massetti, chief of the CDC’s Field Epidemiology and Prevention Branch, said, “The current conditions of this pandemic are extremely different from those of the prior two years.”

“High levels of population immunity due to vaccination and previous infection and the many available tools to prevent to the general population and protect people at higher risk allow us to focus on protecting people from serious illness from Covid-19.”

For over a year now the CDC, Joe Biden, Dr. Tony Fauci, Democrats, and the WHO demanded the American population from primary school-aged children to senior citizens be vaccinated with the government’s experimental mRNA vaccines.

** Tens of thousands of Americans in both the public and private sectors lost their employment and household income for defying the government demands and regulations.

** Over 29,981 people were reportedly killed by the COVID vaccines according to the Open VAERS website.

** Over 170,000 hospitalizations have been blamed on the vaccines.

On Thursday, the CDC finally admitted that there is no logical reason to treat vaccinated people differently than unvaccinated people when both can readily get and spread the COVID virus.

From the CDC website.

“CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, though they are generally mild, and persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection”

Earlier this year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) revealed that unvaccinated people who recovered from COVID-19 were better protected than those who were vaccinated and not previously infected during the recent delta surge, as reported by The Gateway Pundit.

The researchers evaluated the data from 1.1 million Covid-19 cases among adults in California and New York (which account for 18% of the U.S. population) from May 30 to Nov. 20, 2021.

The study was divided into four groups of adults aged 18 above: 1) unvaccinated with no previous laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis, 2) unvaccinated with a previous COVID-19 diagnosis, 3) vaccinated (14 days) with no previous COVID-19 diagnosis, and 4) vaccinated with a previous COVID-19 diagnosis.

“When looking at the summer and fall of 2021, when Delta became predominant in this country, however, surviving a previous infection now provided greater protection,” CDC epidemiologist Benjamin Silk said.

The study confirmed something that we’ve known for a long time that “natural immunity” acquired through previous infection of COVID is more potent than experimental vaccines.

The Gateway Pundit reported last October 2021 that 91 clinical research studies all confirmed that natural immunity provides the same if not better protection against the virus than Covid-19 vaccines.

The Gateway Pundit also reported this year that a new study conducted by scientists from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Moderna Inc. showed that mRNA vaccines hurt the long-term immunity to Covid-19 after contracting infection compared to unvaccinated people.

Researchers performed a placebo-controlled vaccine efficacy trial published at medRxiv last April 2022 to evaluate anti-nucleocapsid antibody (anti-N Ab) seropositivity in Moderna vaccine efficacy after Covid-19 infection.

The study analyzed data from 1,789 participants (1,298 placebo recipients and 491 vaccine recipients) with Covid-19 infection at 99 sites in the US during the blinded phase (through March).

The study concludes that anti-nucleocapsid antibody (anti-N Abs) may have lower sensitivity in patients vaccinated with Moderna who become infected. The study also mentioned that the anti-N Ab response in unvaccinated persons has been reported to be durable, with half-life estimates ranging from 68 to 283 days.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
BP-B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
This should be “front page” news, but it will hardly get a mention.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah. It makes one wonder what the underlying motivations were for governments to demand their citizens (maybe serfs would be a better word) to accept.
The virus was developed after the vaccine in some cases
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The vaccine almost killed me. I refused to let my kids get it snd I don't regret it. It was a fight but I didn't let them jab the kids. Neighbors are quite proud of how early their kids got it. My wife's 18 year old niece is still having long term complications from the jab. I recently went through a bad case of covid but my side effects from the jab were worse.

Bb

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Some of us tried to warn people not to take the u proven and untested so called vaccine

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sure happy I didn't take the posion shots the government and CDÇ pushed ìt too much. They raised red flags all around me. I don't trust or like the federal government so it was easy for me to ignore them.I

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
We've since moved on to Pfizer's Paxlovid, so you can enjoy the illness twice.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The vaccine almost killed me. I refused to let my kids get it snd I don't regret it. It was a fight but I didn't let them jab the kids. Neighbors are quite proud of how early their kids got it. My wife's 18 year old niece is still having long term complications from the jab. I recently went through a bad case of covid but my side effects from the jab were worse.

Bb

There's no telling the medical conditions that's going to be associated with this vaccine. This is part of a message I received from a guy who does clinical trials. I deleted the identity of the doctor. It sure looks like this is vaccine related.

Hypertension is usually always located on the left ventricular valve and usually occurs in middle age to older adults as Dr Xxxx explained it, BUTTT PAH is Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and it affects the right side of the heart and the right ventricular valve which feeds blood to the lungs for oxygen before coming back to the heart with the oxygenated blood. PAH is a rapidly increasing disease which they are finding is mainly in younger adults/young people. Dr Xxxx showed me medical documentation and informed that *ONCE A PATIENT IS DIAGNOSED WITH PAH - THEY HAVE A 2.8 YEAR LIFE EXPECTANCY

THE KICKER - Dr Xxxt stressed to all of us that 30% of the people that only had about 2-3 years to live - REJECTED THE SUBCUTANEOUS PUMP AND THE MEDICATION DUE TO THE EXTREME PAIN IT CAUSED VIA HEADACHES AND NAUSEA AND THE INJECTIONS THEMSELVES

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/13/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Denmark just blocked vaxes for those under 18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They knew what they were doing, all of the lab animals in Mrna test eventually died, all of them.

But the acceleration will be the lack of immune response to what they are releasing as we speak.

The Boomers that used to say “stick it to the man” now say “stick it in my arm man”

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/13/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They outlawed them for anyone under 18 a week ago in Denmark. That speaks volumes. Glad none of my bunch got any of the shots.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There may soon be a large number of people with *nothing to lose*

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Lolol….thank goodness that the CDC is recognizing what many of us with eyes and a fuc.king brain have known all along….THE VACCINE IS NOT A VACCINE and IT DOES’T WORK!

I don’t need the government to tell me something that I can see for myself. They’ve lied every step of the way since this crap began in late 2019 ….I haven’t believed anything they’ve said about covid since day 1. If you see “vaccinated” people getting sick from the very disease they’re “vaccinated” against then it’s not a vaccine. If it offers no protection from acquiring the disease and no protection from becoming symptomatic and no protection from transmitting the disease then I DO NOT need to wait until the CDC tells me that they lied or that they were wrong about the “vaccine”. I feel sorry for a small segment of the population that were caught in the middle of the big lie because aside from the fact that the “vaccine” isn’t a vaccine we do know for a fact that what the “vaccine” does is it has the potential to cause a wide range of side effects. Some side effects are fatal and some side effects are permanent (like death 😉) but all the side effects are or WERE preventable….don’t get “vaccinated”!

It’s not normal for young physically fit adults and teenagers to fall over dead on the soccer field or football field but it’s been happening in many magnitudes more than in previous years with the only difference being that they were “vaccinated”. Blood clots, strokes, MI’s, etc are just some of the side effects that we know are caused by the vaccine. My wife and I were so adamant against being coerced into ignoring our own lying eyes and blindly following their orders that we were willing to take it as far as we needed. We were ABSOLUTELY NOT getting ourselves or our children “vaccinated” so they were going to have to grant us our no BS true religious exemption or fire her. We’d already retained, months earlier in anticipation of this despotic move, excellent council that was immersed in protecting individuals and individual freedom from the tyranny of government and corporations as it specifically related to covid. Luckily they granted the exemption and the company itself proved to be extremely reasonable and decent.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
There goes trillions being wasted on Vaccines and other equipment plus God knows what they injected into people.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
No big shockers here. Anybody with common sense understands that actual infection will provide a better immune memory than that produced through vaccination. Anybody that suggests otherwise is doing themselves, the scientific community, and their nation a disservice. As I've said from the beginning, if you've had chickenpox, we don't give you a chickenpox vaccine--that is absurd and does nothing for the individual. However, that is NOT the data to focus on in the first place. The question should be vaccinated uninfected vs unvaccinated uninfected individuals. Does the vaccine provide any degree of protections in that instance? Against the alpha strain, it certainly did. With emerging variants, it really doesn't seem to help all that much, depending on whos source you examine. Variability has always made effective influenza vaccines difficult--it appears that COVID will present the same struggle; and infection this year doesn't seem to offer any protection for next season's strain.

Ineffectiveness of vaccination has become a religion for some, just as effectiveness has for others. The actual science is hard to find and there are incomplete and flawed research being presented on both sides of the issue. Truth is currently in short supply, no matter what your belief. Ultimately, you can take your gamble either way (VAERS is bullshit, but that doesn't mean the current vaccines are 100% safe either; I've personally seen many injuries undoubtedly caused by it). It's your body, do what you believe is best. Don't judge others' decision and don't let them judge you for yours. And for pete's sake don't support any form of mandates.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Will the CDC be cancelled from social media for contradicting the official message on the vaccine?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Does the vaccine provide any degree of protections in that instance? Against the alpha strain, it certainly did.
Really?? Show me one controlled study that indicates that. That means a randomly selected group didn't receive the mRNA shot and a randomly selected group did, then the results are compared and statistically analyzed.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
They are out there. Haven't been for quite some time. I don't have to hold your hand, but if I did you'd stick your fingers in your ear and scream "lalalalala". Meanwhile, you can't find a scholarly study that shows the opposite.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by tylerw02
They are out there. Haven't been for quite some time. I don't have to hold your hand, but if I did you'd stick your fingers in your ear and scream "lalalalala". Meanwhile, you can't find a scholarly study that shows the opposite.
I'll help you out. There were no such studies.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
700 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 11point, 10Glocks, 160user, 117LBS, 87 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,872
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.