A
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
The “extremists” are the FBI/DOJ… kinda obvious when for the first time in our history they raid a former presidents residence…

The people who compose that narrative are the same who compose the narrative that calls for U.S. support in Ukraine.

But apparently, wrapping your mind around that flagrantly obvious fact is a bridge too far for your limited critical thinking ability.

Critical thinking??? It doesn’t take critical thinking… Who was president when the Crimea was invaded?… Obama ….What did Biden say when asked what the U.S. response would be if Russia invaded Ukraine?….he said it would depend on the size of the incursion…. BOTH Obama and Biden greenlighted Putin… try wrapping THAT around your mind…

The people who control the narrative have been goading and demonizing Russia for quite a while.

They said that Trump colluded with Russia in an attempt to turn people with a lack of critical thinking skills against both Trump *and* Russia.

You need to learn that you can't choose to selectively believe what a damn liar says.

Everything that's happening in America today is the agenda of the radical left. You need to get that in your head before anything is going to make sense.

Trump has told easily verifiable lies. Should we learn we can't choose selectively when it comes to what Trump says?

I could reply and mention Biden and his lies, how about listing some of Trump's provable lies? You know statements he made that the democrats did not make false with backstabbing legislation? But humor me and be ready with documentation.

Biden being a liar has no bearing on whether or not Trump is a liar.

They can both be, and are, liars.

I wonder whose Dad can beat up the other’s Dad?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
BP-B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
CIA operation mockingbird.

Bb
This.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hastings
So you don’t realize that Russia plays both ends against the middle?
If you had control of the USA what would you do about the Russia-Ukraine-Crimea-NATO situation? What would you have done differently one year ago?

One year ago??? One year ago, it was already too late…the minute Joe Biden became president it was too late. The Crimea? Obama traded Crimea for the “Arab Spring” and the liberation of the mideast into the hands of ISIS…it was part of his deal with Vlad… remember the hot-mic moment where he said he could be more flexible after the election? The only collusion going on is between the democrats and Russia…
To be fair, China’s gonna get their money’s worth too…

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Transmit to Vlad..." How quickly history is forgotten, or perhaps in this case, ignored.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The “extremists” are the FBI/DOJ… kinda obvious when for the first time in our history they raid a former presidents residence…

The people who compose that narrative are the same who compose the narrative that calls for U.S. support in Ukraine.

But apparently, wrapping your mind around that flagrantly obvious fact is a bridge too far for your limited critical thinking ability.

Critical thinking??? It doesn’t take critical thinking… Who was president when the Crimea was invaded?… Obama ….What did Biden say when asked what the U.S. response would be if Russia invaded Ukraine?….he said it would depend on the size of the incursion…. BOTH Obama and Biden greenlighted Putin… try wrapping THAT around your mind…

The people who control the narrative have been goading and demonizing Russia for quite a while.

They said that Trump colluded with Russia in an attempt to turn people with a lack of critical thinking skills against both Trump *and* Russia.

You need to learn that you can't choose to selectively believe what a damn liar says.

Everything that's happening in America today is the agenda of the radical left. You need to get that in your head before anything is going to make sense.

Trump has told easily verifiable lies. Should we learn we can't choose selectively when it comes to what Trump says?

I could reply and mention Biden and his lies, how about listing some of Trump's provable lies? You know statements he made that the democrats did not make false with backstabbing legislation? But humor me and be ready with documentation.

I said show me some provable lies that compare to Biden saying he knew nothing of Hunter's influence peddling business.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by tylerw02 = twerker02
Trump should be excited about the raid. "Take the guns now, due process later!".
Hey twerker 02 you've proven yourself to be strikingly ignorant of political tactics such as the "old bait and switch".

Since Demonrats,such as yourself,are easily fooled the "bait and switch' worked well on your party clowns.lol

My party clowns? And what exactly is my party?

Trump has been anti-gun his whole life. It wasn't some kind of "tactic". He's for gun control. But hey, way to use cute little names to try to ignore than you can't come up with a coherent argument.

Well you stupid fuq, he did gun owners an awesome favor by installing constitutional justices on the SCOTUS didn't he?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They are just a bunch of parrots, squawking the same talking points provided by the Left. Do they think nobody will notice?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by troublesome82
It sounds like they all got the same memo!
Just another powerful example of the way the talking heads of corporate media news are instructed on what to report and how to report it.
I’m almost flabbergasted that the American People, a fairly well educated people, can be mislead and brainwashed in the manner which is pretty obvious to some of us.
The fact that even the controlled media such as “Newsweek” and some others question the motives of this gives me some hope, but I still believe we’re too far gone.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't wait for it to go hot.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The American media is basically Pravda at this point.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

It's been that way for over a hundred years.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

It's been that way for over a hundred years.
Henry Ford wrote about it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Chinese visitor said I can't believe you watch the news. Nobody watches the news in China because we all know it's propaganda.

Bb

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

I said show me some provable lies that compare to Biden saying he knew nothing of Hunter's influence peddling business.
A lie, completely depends on what you consider to be the truth. If you think the Democrats are truthful, then Trump looks terrible. They lie like a rug....

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rte
Trump should be excited about the raid. "Take the guns now, due process later!".
Hey twerker 02 you've proven yourself to be strikingly ignorant of political tactics such as the "old bait and switch".

Since Demonrats,such as yourself,are easily fooled the "bait and switch' worked well on your party clowns.lol

Trump has been anti-gun his whole life. It wasn't some kind of "tactic". He's for gun control. But hey, way to use cute little names to try to ignore than you can't come up with a coherent argument.

Well you stupid fuq, he did gun owners an awesome favor by installing constitutional justices on the SCOTUS didn't he?

"Take the guns now, due process later".

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Again, as you say, "you stupid fucq", one being a liar doesn't exclude the other being a liar. A liar is a liar. What is saddest about Trump is he lies about a lot of measly [bleep] that doesn't matter, but its a lie he will tell either way.

The real questions why you're ok with Trump lying to you?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Seems like some well informed folks on this thread maybe they could explain the fact that in July we renewed our agreement with Russia for joint space flights. That would be some high level cooperation. Why would we do that?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
About that provable lie? Comparable to the recent one by Biden saying no one making under 400K will have to pay more taxes? Or make up some more rhetorical bullschit.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by rte

"Take the guns now, due process later".

So you are in favor of known violent nut cases shooting up schools?

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court,” Trump responded.

Trump met with lawmakers on Wednesday to discuss gun laws and school safety in the aftermath of a Feb. 14 shooting at a high school in Parkland, Fla., that left 17 people dead.

The suspected shooter, Nikolas Cruz, was able to legally purchase the AR-15 reportedly used in the shooting despite numerous calls to law enforcement about his unstable behavior.

“Every day is painful for us after our daughter was murdered,” Tony Montalto, whose daughter, Gina, was killed in the shooting, told NPR. “This cold, calculated and deliberate act deprived us of our beautiful and loving daughter.”

Prior to the mass shooting, Cruz had a troubled family background. His birth mother was arrested for buying crack cocaine while she was five months pregnant with him, and at age 5, he witnessed the death of his adoptive father, according to The Palm Beach Post.

Court records have indicated that Cruz displayed a history of sometimes violent behavior. Upon enrolling in class at Marjory Stoneman Douglas, he had taken to social media and threatened to shoot up the school within the first month of classes there, the Post reported.

‘I am very sorry for what I did’

Last edited by rickt300; 08/14/22.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Are you saying my post is a lie?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
722 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 3,161 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,749
Posts18,401,306
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.