T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I am past believing anything covid/vax related from anyone, including researcher, gooberment, group or individual.

Multiply that by 10 for anywhere the public can post

That’s hilarious, given how hard you ran your mouth in support the jab and mandates for the last year and a half.

What you are really saying is you were wrong and aren’t man enough to admit it.
Your as fullashit as a Christmas turkey

The fugk he is.

You are a full on fugking COVTARD and you know it.

Same for Tyler.

Awww, you're leaking out your pad again. You should really try getting on something so your visit with aunt flow won't have you so irritable and stain all your dresses.

BP-B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by tylerw02
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
The pharma companies should be ordered to pay back the 10’s of billion dollars they made off our money. Won’t happen but it should be a big time narrative in the news cycles.

They should have never received a dime. If profit incentive wasn't enough, we (the taxpayers) not only paid for development, relaxed laws/regulation for them to be developed, and now the government (read: taxpayers) is paying big pharma for the doses that many want us to be forced to take.

Nice try covtard.

You outed yourself as pro mandate, pro lockdown bitch a while ago.

You're full of [bleep]. Let's see you prove it. You can't, because you're a liar. You're a piece of [bleep]. Go choke yourself on a cock. Your word is worth nothing. You are worth nothing.

Last edited by tylerw02; 08/14/22.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I am past believing anything covid/vax related from anyone, including researcher, gooberment, group or individual.

That’s hilarious, given how hard you ran your mouth in support the jab and mandates for the last year and a half.

The fugk he is.

Same for Tyler.

Awww, you're leaking out your pad again. You should really try getting on something so your visit with aunt flow won't have you so irritable and stain all your dresses.

The fugk he is.

Same for Tyler.

Gashes put people they disagree with on ignore.
That's you Tyler.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're full of [bleep]. Let's see you prove it. You can't, because you're a liar. You're a piece of [bleep]. Go choke yourself on a cock. Your word is worth nothing. You are worth nothing.

You seem really angry about this, despite it being just mildly critical commentary from an anonymous person on the internet.

Maybe you should go take a walk outside in the sunshine. That is, if it won't cause the blood clots won't to stop your heart.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Pureblood here. Fought off Covid 2x. Had worse bouts with the flu.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Stickfight

You seem really angry about this, despite it being just mildly critical commentary from an anonymous person on the internet.

Maybe you should go take a walk outside in the sunshine. That is, if it won't cause the blood clots won't to stop your heart.

Mildly critical? By the way, your insult is, well, kind of messed up. That's ok. I'll excuse the fact that you're ignorant. The nut rider needs a ticket off. I know he loves it, but maybe he'll climb on yours for a while.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Pureblood. Being logical and more intelligent than a stump, I weighed the lethality of the disease, my age and health, against potential risks from a hastily developed vaccine. I saw nothing that persuaded me to undertake any unknown risk whatsoever for a very very modest risk from the disease. As things progressed, I never saw anything to persuade me that I had been incorrect in my initial evaluation and much to persuade me that I had been even more correct than I had known. Time has vindicated me, but it was not required. All information necessary for my decision was available from the start.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mildly critical?

Yes. Anonymous internet strangers are pretty well irrelevant in life, the only power they have over you is what you give them.

Just trying to help you out. Living with that kind of anger is not good, especially for someone who has been jabbed given the cardiovascular side effects.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Raferman

The fugk he is.

Same for Tyler.

The fugk he is.

Same for Tyler.

Gashes put people they disagree with on ignore.
That's you Tyler.

Happy Camper fixing to make a comeback!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This place when it comes to covid/vax is about as straight up as CNN or the View, same caliber of individuals just from different directions.

What's Q or Alex say?

Laffin

Cowards like yourself got us into this mess and will continue to work towards the destruction of our nation.

You’re a fûcking disgrace.
As unfounded as your BS is, I am glad a person like you feels that way about me, now I feel even better.

Smilin........

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Mildly critical?

Yes. Anonymous internet strangers are pretty well irrelevant in life, the only power they have over you is what you give them.

Just trying to help you out. Living with that kind of anger is not good, especially for someone who has been jabbed given the cardiovascular side effects.

Well, for one, I haven't been "jabbed".

Nobody has "power over me," not even my wife!

You're confusing anger for making fun of idiots on here. But if I made fun of every idiot here, I'd probably have to stay logged in for the rest of my life. Some of the morons here have tens of thousands of posts of nonsense.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Mildly critical?

You're confusing anger for making fun of idiots on here. But if I made fun of every idiot here, I'd probably have to stay logged in for the rest of my life. Some of the morons here have tens of thousands of posts of nonsense.

Hahaha!

Bullshit.

Covtards and Biden voters can't hide their lies.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Mildly critical?

Hahaha!

Bullshit.

Covtards and Biden voters can't hide their lies.

Is that like you trying to hide that you're a big-titted 300lb cho mo?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nice one Camper.

I suspect you never even got the MMR shot...even though you were "front lines" eh?

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Did Bristoe live?

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nice one Camper.

I suspect you never even got the MMR shot...even though you were "front lines" eh?

Again, not camper. Don't know camper. Don't care about camper.

Not sure what measles, mumps, and rubella have to do with anything. But I guess childhood vaccines are on your mind a lot being that you're a sick cho mo and you have to worry about rubella getting confused with your syphilis.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You never got any shots you told us.

Can't keep your lies straight anymore?

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

You really are a democrat, aren't you? That explains it. I wouldn't imagine a pedophile like yourself could actually be on the right.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

You really are a democrat, aren't you? That explains it. I wouldn't imagine a pedophile like yourself could actually be on the right.

So no vaccines for you again?

#essential

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're confusing anger for making fun of idiots on here.

Ok, fair enough.

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
119 members (338reddog, 10Glocks, 32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,457 guests, and 737 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,889
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.