Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Do we,as citizens,actually elect our politicians or are they selected by the deep state?

This film, which will be released in six days, addresses that question.

"[S]election.Code" Trailer

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
BP-B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think the selection process has been going on for a long time, since Kennedy's assassination.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one will be arrested, put in jail, or be removed from office. We can not vote our way out of this. It has gone too far down the rabbit hole. Voting keeps the resistance up and keeps the traitors cheating to win. The more they cheat, the more people see. Without the patriots voting, the traitors get a free walk.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 08/14/22.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
I think the selection process has been going on for a long time, since Kennedy's assassination.
That's a distinct possibility.

When I watched 10 hours of video,while in college, about the Kennedy assassination,my dad and uncles called me a nut for believing anything other than Oswald,alone,killed Kennedy.Now my dad believes he was assassinated by a cabal of wealthy denizens who profited from war,in particular the Viet Nam war.

Time and credible information has a way of changing minds,even the most implacable minds.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The main stream media is going to bury this video as well. Just like 2000 Mules and it will never be discussed on the 6 O'Clock news where every American can view it and come to a conclusion. The democRATS and the D.C. swamp will see to that.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kwg020
The main stream media is going to bury this video as well. Just like 2000 Mules and it will never be discussed on the 6 O'Clock news where every American can view it and come to a conclusion. The democRATS and the D.C. swamp will see to that.
kwg
That's not news.

What else do you have kwq ?

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
If Lara Logan is involved in it, it may have a chance at reaching more mainstream audiences than 2000 Mules did. Some still consider her a legitimate journalist, unlike D'souza whom most people have never heard of unless they are deep right or left wing. And the left wing won't even acknowledge him unless they preface all their babble with his felony conviction.....

I'd be very interested to hear what Logan has unearthed and how she presents her case.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Left has Total Air Superiority and they have 48% of this Country’s under Mind Control..

Until that changes we slide closer to the Darwinian Flush ..

Another 720 Billion in Wealth Transfer from US to them not to mention the Stifling Regulatory State
Malignancy…

The 48% .. Those Magnificent Bastards

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rte
That's a distinct possibility.

When I watched 10 hours of video,while in college, about the Kennedy assassination,my dad and uncles called me a nut for believing anything other than Oswald,alone,killed Kennedy.Now my dad believes he was assassinated by a cabal of wealthy denizens who profited from war,in particular the Viet Nam war.

Time and credible information has a way of changing minds,even the most implacable minds.

I've been called a few names by folks when they asked me what I thought, so far 2 of them have apologized to me and even believe some stuff I wonder about yet.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I wonder if we won't have a mass shooting or some big catastrophe around the time of the release. Interesting times are in store for us in the next few months I believe

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ain't nobody gonna do nuffin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Ike , warned us about the military/industrial complex.

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I like Lara Logan. I believe she is legit. This will be interesting.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

At least that long, possibly longer.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
111 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 17 invisible), 1,312 guests, and 733 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,850
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.