Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Yep,the Democrat plan. Bring people here who have grown up walking or riding a donkey cart and give them a drivers license. Let the rest of us pay for the damages.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Cops in normal conditions, not driving with lights and sirens. They're the most distracted drivers out there.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
LOL, driving home from the store this morning, I pass a Subaru Outback going about 50 in a 70 with a hippie at the wheel. Right behind him, is a Prius tailgating the Hell out of him, driven by a guy, alone in the car, on the freeway, wearing a COVID mask. I look back about a quarter mile down the road and the Prius is still on the guy's azz. We're the only 3 cars within site, the passing lane is wide open and the closest exit is like 2 miles away. Only time I can remember feeling slightly bad for a Subaru driver 😂

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Oregon drivers in Prius or older subby.
In cities like Phoenix or Palm Springs. 80+ years olds who drove 10-15 bellow speed limit and don’t know where to turn or have no where to go in a hurry.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I like the folks that have their turn signal flashing for 5 miles straight on the freeway.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Marques in order of doom: Prius, Dodge Rammo, Tesla, Subaru. Used to be Volvos and Saabs but don't see those much.

Class: HCP mirror hangers by far. I see that blue flag and I'm in get-a-way mode. Anyone stupid enough to block their field of view with one of those things is a danger. Oh, and dream catchers. WTF!

Diversion: Texters just ahead of yappers. Too bad there's not a chip that kills the engine if the rig is in Drive and not pulled over within 30 seconds.

Bottom line is, if you pay attention to the idiots you can generally avoid them. Unless there are more than one at a time. Then it can be EXCITING, make sure your Moron Cam is rolling.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Albertans.

I am MAGA.
bcp Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dre
Oregon drivers in Prius or older subby.
In cities like Phoenix or Palm Springs. 80+ years olds who drove 10-15 bellow speed limit and don’t know where to turn or have no where to go in a hurry.

You would think an 80+ year old would be in a hurry. Not much time left.

Bruce

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JeffyD
As a former rural, small town cop from south Jersey, I have the definitive answer:
Pennsylvania drivers heading for the Jersey shore on a Friday night, and back home on Sunday night.
Stop signs? Complete disregard for them. Sometimes they make it through, but sometimes not.
Speed limit signs? They're meant for everyone but "me". "And besides, I have this PBA sticker on my back window."
Dealt with lots of accidents on those summer weekends, many with tragic outcomes.

Number 2 is dump truck drivers on the highways.
Left-hand lane, 75+ mph all the way, and God help you if you don't get out of the way! I've gotten two cracked windshields from them.

Says the man (?) who has to transfer a muzzle loading rifle through an FFL.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Utah. They all know they're going to heaven and they drive like it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Demetrius behind the wheel of a ragged azzed pulpwood truck.
The dude driving a dump truck like a kid in a go kart.
Messican women.

Killers they are.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
JakeBlues: I served for 29 years on a major west coast city that had a large "Asian" population!
Asians, in my opinion, are about the finest race of people on earth - BUT.... they are terrible drivers.
I have NO idea why - their intelligence is top rate and their morals are higher than the norm so fewer drugged and drunken Asian drivers.
But they are TERRIBLE drivers/quick decision makers (and many have poor vision?) and we on the P.D. referred to this condition as D.W.O. (Driving While Oriental!).
For the first 34 years of my driving career I would NEVER take my personal vehicle into "Chinatown".
Luckily Montana has NO chinatowns.
The good news is virtually EVERY Asian driver had a valid drivers license and car insurance!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Guys driving Dodge trucks and chicks driving mid size SUV's.

No contest.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Marques in order of doom: Prius, Dodge Rammo, Tesla, Subaru. Used to be Volvos and Saabs but don't see those much.

Class: HCP mirror hangers by far. I see that blue flag and I'm in get-a-way mode. Anyone stupid enough to block their field of view with one of those things is a danger. Oh, and dream catchers. WTF!

Diversion: Texters just ahead of yappers. Too bad there's not a chip that kills the engine if the rig is in Drive and not pulled over within 30 seconds.

Bottom line is, if you pay attention to the idiots you can generally avoid them. Unless there are more than one at a time. Then it can be EXCITING, make sure your Moron Cam is rolling.
It's as important to watch your rear views too in case you have to take evasive action against someone that doesn't pay attention to traffic in front of them.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
JakeBlues: I served for 29 years on a major west coast city that had a large "Asian" population!
Asians, in my opinion, are about the finest race of people on earth - BUT.... they are terrible drivers.
I have NO idea why - their intelligence is top rate and their morals are higher than the norm so fewer drugged and drunken Asian drivers.
But they are TERRIBLE drivers/quick decision makers (and many have poor vision?) and we on the P.D. referred to this condition as D.W.O. (Driving While Oriental!).
For the first 34 years of my driving career I would NEVER take my personal vehicle into "Chinatown".
Luckily Montana has NO chinatowns.
The good news is virtually EVERY Asian driver had a valid drivers license and car insurance!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Twenty five years ago it was really bad. The eastern San Gabriel Valley in LA County was inundated. Along the 60 Freeway to the county line, Rosemead, Alhambra, Arcadia was full of them There were parts of town with NO English language on business signs other than 7-11s and gas stations.
Many had "practice cars". Yes, when you got a translator at a TC they would tell you "practice car, it's OK". Usually a Honda or Toyota.
Many had a piece of blue painters tape on the windshield to line up with the dotted lines to help them stay in their lanes. An LP 2.1 TC would take what felt like forever when you had to talk to 4 people, through a translator, in a car all holding their necks. I also would see them taking the license test at the DMV using a translator. No cheating could possibly be going on there.

Last edited by smarquez; 08/14/22.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Albertans.

Those fuggers are flat scary.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just watched an episode of Chicago Fire. Of course the token homo on the show had to drive a Subaru.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Worst Drivers on the Road

All of them.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Albertans, closely followed by left lane Asians with New York plates.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People who sit in the passing lane going the speed limit or less. Then you pass them on the right and in a couple minutes off in the distance, you see them in the rear view mirror, still in the passing lane.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 55 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.