R
Does Ivanka still have hers?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
None and no.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden Bars Trump From Receiving Intelligence Briefings, Citing ‘Erratic Behavior’

Published Feb. 5, 2021
Updated Feb. 10, 2021

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/us/politics/biden-trump-intelligence-briefings.html

WASHINGTON — President Biden said on Friday that he would bar his predecessor, Donald J. Trump, from receiving intelligence briefings traditionally given to former presidents, saying that Mr. Trump could not be trusted because of his “erratic behavior” even before the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

The move was the first time that a former president had been cut out of the briefings, which are provided partly as a courtesy and partly for the moments when a sitting president reaches out for advice. Currently, the briefings are offered on a regular basis to Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Mr. Biden, speaking to Norah O’Donnell of CBS News, said Mr. Trump’s behavior worried him “unrelated to the insurrection” that gave rise to the second impeachment of Mr. Trump.

“I just think that there is no need for him to have the intelligence briefings,” Mr. Biden said.

“What value is giving him an intelligence briefing?” Mr. Biden added. “What impact does he have at all, other than the fact he might slip and say something?”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Those clearances are Gold that’s why Trump let all his adversaries keep them.
I would have have Hanked Brennan but I suppose Trump thought he was a Good Dude ..

You can’t make this S hit Up ..

Hahaha Hahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge
Biden Bars Trump From Receiving Intelligence Briefings, Citing ‘Erratic Behavior’

Published Feb. 5, 2021
Updated Feb. 10, 2021

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/05/us/politics/biden-trump-intelligence-briefings.html

WASHINGTON — President Biden said on Friday that he would bar his predecessor, Donald J. Trump, from receiving intelligence briefings traditionally given to former presidents, saying that Mr. Trump could not be trusted because of his “erratic behavior” even before the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

The move was the first time that a former president had been cut out of the briefings, which are provided partly as a courtesy and partly for the moments when a sitting president reaches out for advice. Currently, the briefings are offered on a regular basis to Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Mr. Biden, speaking to Norah O’Donnell of CBS News, said Mr. Trump’s behavior worried him “unrelated to the insurrection” that gave rise to the second impeachment of Mr. Trump.

“I just think that there is no need for him to have the intelligence briefings,” Mr. Biden said.

“What value is giving him an intelligence briefing?” Mr. Biden added. “What impact does he have at all, other than the fact he might slip and say something?”

For a little context, since the OP asked about a clearance. Biden didn't take away his clearance. Every president loses their security clearance the day they leave office. As a courtesy they may be allowed to continue to receive intelligence briefings. That's what happened with Trump.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.businessinsider.com/what-are-security-clearances-and-who-is-allowed-to-have-them-2022-8

Most officials working with the government must have security clearances as well as a reason to access documents restricted by the government. However, as the president, Trump did not need to pass any security clearances.

In fact, the President, Vice President, members of Congress, Supreme Court justices, and many elected officials are not required to get permission for security clearances of any classified documents as their positions in office mean the American people decided to entrust them with national security secrets, according to a report from the Congressional Research Service.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Published Feb. 5, 2021
Updated Feb. 10, 2021

For a little context, since the OP asked about a clearance. Biden didn't take away his clearance. Every president loses their security clearance the day they leave office. As a courtesy they may be allowed to continue to receive intelligence briefings. That's what happened with Trump.

According to Newsmax this mourning All past presidents retain their clearances until the day they die . They made reference to Jimmy Carter still having his .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It still amazes me that Obama was able to get clearance with his known associations to domestic terrorists, Weather Underground, Bill Ayers and other marxist individuals including Black Panther org.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Something doesn't make sense to me.

How could an ex-president normally receive intelligence briefings if his clearance was pulled?

Also, why would ex-president have a SCIF in his residence if he was not authorized to receive, handle, store classified material?

The 24/7 USSS detail further qualifies the presence/storage of classified.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by dpd

Published Feb. 5, 2021
Updated Feb. 10, 2021

According to Newsmax this mourning All past presidents retain their clearances until the day they die . They made reference to Jimmy Carter still having his .

I wonder if Trump is back in Office in 24 if he’ll remember his Roll ..

Should be pretty obvious who runs that Town..

If Trump doesn’t go Scorched Earth then what’s the point of a Trump Victory..

Roll Them or They Roll You Trump

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by akrange
Those clearances are Gold that’s why Trump let all his adversaries keep them.
I would have have Hanked Brennan but I suppose Trump thought he was a Good Dude ..

You can’t make this S hit Up ..

Hahaha Hahaha

Sounds like you are making this $hit up because Trump revoked Brennans security clearance in 2018.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Something doesn't make sense to me.

How could an ex-president normally receive intelligence briefings if his clearance was pulled?

Also, why would ex-president have a SCIF in his residence if he was not authorized to receive, handle, store classified material?

The 24/7 USSS detail further qualifies the presence/storage of classified.

The SCIF at Mar-a-logo was built for his use while he was President.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/13/us/politics/trump-classified-material-fbi.html

During his presidency, the government built what is known as a SCIF — a sensitive compartmented information facility — for Mr. Trump’s use while he was at the club

X
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
X
From my experience (had a security clearance as a govt contractor, but of course not same level as POTUS) a security clearance expires after a set number of years. My guess is DJT did not lose his clearance when he left office, but instead he no longer has access to information because he does not have a need to know. I had coworkers with the same clearance level but need to know was required for us to exchange info.

If something came up after he left office requiring his involvement, he would have to maintain his clearance, right?

Last edited by xarcher; 08/14/22.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
akrange,

Great questions!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Clearances are not pulled at retirement or the end of an assignment.

That is a myth.

You have to be able to read people in regardless of their no longer holding a position. To say a former president doesn’t have TS or higher clearance is fugking laughable and a sure indicator of just how full of fugking schit our current government and media have become.

Just like COVID and Global Warming, they are fugking lying.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

King of Gaffes with maybe 1/16th of his brain functioning.

Laughable, your boss is still Obama .

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, like he only had a 90 + vehicle SS convoy iirc to his Az rally for Keri Lake.

He still had blonde following him around w the nuclear football in his Weslaco trip this spring.

Clue. Biden doesn't have the nuclear codes. Many said that was one of the reasons Mara Lago was raided.

Here's a clue. How is it true that Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming?

Here is another clue. If Trump gets assassinated, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

Now, connect the dots. How is it true that that is the case? How is it that the NWO deep state Illuminati cabal families, the most powerful in the world have not been able, after all their attempts, to take Trump out.

As Q says, "Logical thinking" "YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW". "It's been right there all the time."

Truth is, as Q said, "You have it all." All you have to do is connect the dots.

Clue.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]russian photo sharing

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Published Feb. 5, 2021
Updated Feb. 10, 2021

No, it didn't.

Leaving the WH and leaving Office don't necessarily amount to the same thing, which most erroneously believe.

Why does Trump live in what was constructed as the Winter White House? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/14/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You all keep believing the NY Times.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,845
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.