BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
brrrrrpppppp...

i'z rady...hick

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fox News survives on advertising dollars alone, which requires as many viewers as they can attract.
They attract them with political sensationalism and by manipulating their emotions.

Fugk faux.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Charter Member of Faux Nuz target audience here.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by luv2safari; 08/14/22.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Weve been in a civil war for a long time, but only 1 side is fighting

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Haven't had cable for a couple years. I remember Hannity coming on every night with BREAKING NEWS! Hillary and all of em are going to jail! He's full of it. Not missing cable TV one bit. If there ever is a civil war you'll know it, it'll be all out shtf.

Romans 5:1
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They are pushing the DNC narrative that pissed off qanons and right wing radicals and Trumpsters are going to start an insurrection as a cover story for the lefts anarchy and riots by BLM and Antifa etc, many dressed as Trumpsters with MAGA hats.

The leftists will do this to make it appear too dangerous to go out and vote in major cities so the left can say the right wingers are blocking the vote and thus saying we need to delay the Nov vote and again allow massive mail in ballot voting.

This seemingly benign BS is everything but benign and is carefully designed to destroy the right and prevent the Red Wave.

I was ridiculed by the dumbasses on the Fire for saying it's coming,but the truth is, it's coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not gonna happen. American's don't have the spine for it. Damn shame.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think there is a good chance things are going to get sporty

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Not gonna happen. American's don't have the spine for it. Damn shame.

Most dont, but some do!

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Creepy Joe could molest a child and make a tape of it and Americans would forget about it in two weeks. Look at the Hunter Biden and Harvey Weinstein/list.....to the public its ho humm and thrilled gas has come down not realizing its much higher than last year.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I think there is a good chance things are going to get sporty

Yep. I hope and pray all the Patriots are safe on the roads and that we are able to get our fall dove, duck, quail, deer and waterfowl hunting done this year.

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's not a civil war. It's a slow motion coup. It's been going on for quite a while relatively unnoticed. It's picking up speed lately,..so it's being noticed.

It's going to have to play out just as the other Bolshevik Revolution had to play out.

I hope it can be slowed down a bit. It's occurring rapidly enough to be very uncomfortable right now.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Caplock
Creepy Joe could molest a child and make a tape of it and Americans would forget about it in two weeks. Look at the Hunter Biden and Harvey Weinstein/list.....to the public its ho humm and thrilled gas has come down not realizing its much higher than last year.

Wait until the folks see what the leftest crew like Piglosi, Killery, Podesta and other such ilk have been doing to kids and see.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/14/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fox News is part of the reason why. They're better than CNN, MSNBC etc, but they're still part of the problem.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm thinkin' we may be getting closer to the large house made of snow blocks...

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They are pushing the DNC narrative that pissed off qanons and right wing radicals and Trumpsters are going to start an insurrection as a cover story for the lefts anarchy and riots by BLM and Antifa etc, many dressed as Trumpsters with MAGA hats.

The leftists will do this to make it appear too dangerous to go out and vote in major cities so the left can say the right wingers are blocking the vote and thus saying we need to delay the Nov vote and again allow massive mail in ballot voting.

This seemingly benign BS is everything but benign and is carefully designed to destroy the right and prevent the Red Wave.

I was ridiculed by the dumbasses on the Fire for saying it's coming,but the truth is, it's coming.

Jag, it's coming if the republicans take the house and senate IMO there will be trouble just not exactly sure how they will start the attacks. The Rats ain't willing to give up their power without a fight.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's not a civil war. It's a slow motion coup. It's been going on for quite a while relatively unnoticed. It's picking up speed lately,..so it's being noticed.

It's going to have to play out just as the other Bolshevik Revolution had to play out.

I hope it can be slowed down a bit. It's occurring rapidly enough to be very uncomfortable right now.

Yep. But it may yet turn into a Civil War. We will see.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Caplock

Yep. Half of Americans wouldn’t give a schitt.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This civil war seems about as civil as it gets

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
497 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 45 invisible), 2,218 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.