Originally Posted by Higginez
I can dig tats on a hot chick.

I'm out if on the neck or face.

Oh yeah...

Alex zebra and heather Lynn.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

[Linked Image from yhstars.com]

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

BP-B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Fenton
So I’m sitting on a river’s edge at a family reunion. Just about everyone I look at is tattooed. Most I see I can’t read or are a picture of something I cannot figure out what I’m looking at. Some I can figure out are a picture of the stupidest things.
I just don’t get it.
I used to work in a prison and I saw enough tats to last a lifetime. Not one did I want permanently on me. I hate them a woman with other wise perfect skin. Nothing that comes out of a needle can make a girl prettier than God did. Just my personal taste. Get them if you want.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Higginez
I can dig tats on a hot chick.

I'm out if on the neck or face.

Oh yeah...

Alex zebra and heather Lynn.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

[Linked Image from yhstars.com]

They are attractive and sexy looking with those tattoos.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by slumlord
Didnt we just have a thread last week about some gal gettin her meat curtains inked up??

You know the rules, Rene says pics or it didn't happen.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
How little self esteem must a girl have to get her pubic area tattoed ?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
tats, nope.

scars have a story to be told. except for burn scars, thats a story i might not want to hear. gun shots, knife fight scars probably a good story.

GOA
CRS Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Love these threads every time they come up. Tattoos are a personal choice, plain and simple.

Realize I just got done working through my 31st Sturgis rally. I get to see lots of fresh ink. Some cool ones, and some not to my liking.

If someone judges me or anyone by whether there is ink on them, speaks volumes about the person judging.

Arcus Venator
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by tylerw02
They get them so you will notice the tattoo rather than their shortcomings. Its a distraction.

Just like green / purple hair. These dumb broads think that nobody will notice theyre a category 3 death fat if they have brightly colored hair and tattoos all over.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
"Show the world how unique you are by doing what everyone else is doing.”

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by mikieb
A buddy of mine was griping to me about his step daughter and her husband coming over to his house when he wasn't there every two to three weeks and asking his wife for money... because, the kids needed this... or the kids needed that.... the car broke down... LP tank needed filling and it took all the grocery money to do it... You know... the thing...

So he is telling me this.... and he mentions that, when he dose see them... it seems like they are always showing off a new tattoo almost every other time they stop over.... So he askes me... do you have any of these tattoos ? I say hell no... I aint got no money for that kind of thing...

the conversation goes quite....

a few minutes later... after staring off into the distance for a while he askes... "How much dose it cost for a tattoo ?" I reply... knowing full well... I just started a battle royal in his house once he gets home.... " I really don't know... I don't know at all.... but I'm sure you don't get in and out of one of those places for less than $300-$400.... "

Not a word was spoken after that.... he didn't have to say anything. I knew it wasn't gonna be a warm Christmas at his house after that...
Does is spelled "does"
ok, i got a public school education.... I'm doing the best I can with it....

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by slumlord
Didnt we just have a thread last week about some gal gettin her meat curtains inked up??

You know the rules, Rene says pics or it didn't happen.
I posted one in that thread
Bin did the Casper on it.
But I didnt get a Binogram from it.
👍👍👍🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😬😬😬👍👍

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I had a very good friend who was a Navy SEAL and served in Vietnam, etc. I don't remember how it came up but once I mentioned I'd seen a number of pictures of Navy SEALs on the Internet and they all seemed to be sporting tattoos, many with the various SEAL emblems showing.

My friend said he had no tatts, but some of his teammates did. He then said that when they finished BUD/S Training, they were told by the instructors, "You may be thinking about going out now and getting some tatts. That's up to you, but, if you get even one tattoo that in any way identifies you as a SEAL, you will automatically be dropped from the Teams. Where you're going, the last thing you need is to be identified by the enemy as a SEAL."

My friend had no tatts, nor do I. I could not care less what other people do with their bodies and skin. As some have said previously, "To each his own."

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Why do you old bastards care what people spend their money on.

For a bunch of guys that preach freedoms y’all have a lot of restrictions for others.

Camp is where you make it.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by tzone

For a bunch of guys that preach freedoms y’all have a lot of restrictions for others.

Bingo. Whiners the bunch of them.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm Not...

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
"Everybody has the right to do what they want, but you don't have the right to criticize ME!"

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It must be a thing in the medical profession. In the last three years thanks to a bad car wreck, heart attack and now cancer with the chemocrap, I've spent some time in hospitals, X-ray labs chemo clinic, doctor's offices and God only knows what else. Seem that especially in the last year and a half, nurses have gotten tattoos like bon bons being sold at a fire sale. Some very pretty ones too. Probably most will be regretting it sometime down the road.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tzone

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Each to their own.

With all of our freedom and liberty at stake and under attack these days, if someone wants tattoos, I'm sure not gonna disagree with their choice.

It's their body. They can do as they please.

Now if the govt mandated that I get one, we'd have a problem.

Sums it up for me pretty well.

And for me as well. 👍

Tattoos don’t make a beautiful girl more beautiful nor do they make an ugly girl pretty. Veterans, especially combat veterans, and tattoos are about the one situation where I understand the sentiments behind the ink.

I personally don’t have any nor does my wife or children. My wife said that her dad was adamant that she never get a tattoo. He was an easy going guy and according to my wife he didn’t have any hard rules or unreasonable expectations. My wife was a good student and an easy kid to raise so he never felt he needed to be overbearing. The one hard and fast rule that he had for his daughter was absolutely NO TATTOOS. It was really out of fashion for my father in law to be so anti-something like tattoos but he did NOT want his daughter to get a tattoo. He told her that if she defied his one rule and got a tattoo of any size anywhere that she would need to find her own place to live. Needless to say that my wife never got a tattoo, never wanted to get a tattoo. She loved her dad dearly and she told me that if that was something that really bothered him then it was an easy decision. When we were dating she got her belly button pierced. When she went to tell her dad and show him her piercing she set it up like she was going to reveal a tattoo. He almost had a heart attack but was so relieved that it was only a piercing.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Glad I opted out on tats.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
775 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 12308300, 77 invisible), 3,018 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,715
Posts18,400,368
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.