Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
Every time I see a young gal with a stud in her nose, I want to hand her a tissue. Looks more like a missed booger than jewelry. It adds nothing attractive to a pretty face.

Nose rings are pretty gross.

Nose rings are used on hogs.

GB1

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I once met a guy who had "JULIE" tatooed in large letters on his forearm. What a dumbass. What happens when he beaks up with Julie? Also, the thing was already fading and blurring.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Higginez
I can dig tats on a hot chick.

I'm out if on the neck or face.

Oh yeah...

Alex zebra and heather Lynn.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

[Linked Image from yhstars.com]

They are attractive and sexy looking with those tattoos.

To each his own.

To me they look like they've got leprosy or some kind of mold growth. Maybe burn victims.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
As long as the piece is artistic I like them. I have a large Celtic cross on one arm and a viking shield with a bearded axe and sword crossed behind it on the other arm this one was done by a portrait artist with a graphic design degree in Dublin. I didn't get a tattoo till I was 60. I personally prefer just dark ink no colors. Both have meaning to me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Yuk stds anyone

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I knew a teenager who got a tat, got his nose pierced, dyed his hair purple, and then was griping cause no one would hire him. He didn't think it was "fair" because people were judging him.

Boy, did he have a lot to learn.

When I had the convenience stores, I had a young woman come in for a job interview wearing a see-through blouse and no bra. It left nothing to the imagination and when I told her that we had a dress code, she said that it didn't apply to her because she was a minority. For any number of reasons she wasn't invited back for a second interview.

She was ugly, eh?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Originally Posted by antlers
Has anybody on this forum…especially those with a clear disdain for others who have a tattoo….“disfigured” their bodies by becoming really fat, even to the point of obesity…?

Liking food a little too much is a weakness, but I don't think it is the same as following a fad.

A "fad"?

Ötzi, the 5,300-year-old mummy discovered in a glacier in 1991, had 61 Tattoos. wink

Man buns and discs in earlobes are not exactly new on the world stage, but they are new here and they are fads in our culture. Some fads stick around and become mainstream like blue jeans and baseball caps. Tattoos may be the same. We will know after another couple of decades.

Last edited by TnBigBore; 08/15/22.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Remember when old chaps used to wear a shirt and tie while baling hay or lynching a colort boy?

Now we got these durn ne'er-do-wells in their tie dye and patchouli oil. Running that thing up in Utah goin round and round.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Speaking of tattoos always reminds me of the old rock song.
"Sometimes you can't hear them,
Sometimes you can
Is that a woman or a man?
It always seems you're outnumbered,
You don't dare make a stand"

Or something to that effect.

I always think, It's a personal choice. The sap writing the song can go through life with a chip on his shoulder, wallowing in his self pity. Or he can get a hair cut and join productive society.

Tis analogous to some tattooed folks.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Has anybody on this forum…especially those with a clear disdain for others who have a tattoo….“disfigured” their bodies by becoming really fat, even to the point of obesity…?

Ha, ha, Antman for the win !!!!

grin

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

Obesity is reversible

Unfortunately, not for most !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
I once met a guy who had "JULIE" tatooed in large letters on his forearm. What a dumbass. What happens when he beaks up with Julie? Also, the thing was already fading and blurring.
........ I have seen those guys with a girl's name tattooed on their arm when I was in the service. Was that a southern thing in the latter 1960's? Because that's where they were from. Not knocking them because they were good guys, but if anyone asked about that girl name on his arm, the usual answer was, "that bitch dumped me last year", or something similar.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I knew a teenager who got a tat, got his nose pierced, dyed his hair purple, and then was griping cause no one would hire him. He didn't think it was "fair" because people were judging him.

Boy, did he have a lot to learn.

When I had the convenience stores, I had a young woman come in for a job interview wearing a see-through blouse and no bra. It left nothing to the imagination and when I told her that we had a dress code, she said that it didn't apply to her because she was a minority. For any number of reasons she wasn't invited back for a second interview.

She was ugly, eh?

Couldn't make change right 50% of the time, even though the cash register showed the cashier how much change the customer was due. Making change was a huge hurdle for a lot of young people and kept quite a few from being hired.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
........ I have seen those guys with a girl's name tattooed on their arm when I was in the service. Was that a southern thing in the latter 1960's? Because that's where they were from. Not knocking them because they were good guys, but if anyone asked about that girl name on his arm, the usual answer was, "that bitch dumped me last year", or something similar.

When I was waiting for my first tat, the guy that was sitting in the chair had ribbon of some sorts tatted on his chest with his girlfriend's name in it, anyway he said that when he showed her the tat, she dumped him and he was there getting her name inked over in the ribbon.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I want a big dick tatted on my forehead.

That'd be sweet.
Tman,

you never disappoint!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Had a server in a chain restaurant that had tats on every inch of skin visible. She also had a nose ring and disc in her ear lobes the size of poker chips.I told her one day that the only way to fix those ears was with a meat cleaver! I don’t think she understood!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I have “WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE” on my cock in large letters.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by memtb
Body art was prohibited by God for the Children of Israel to help distinguish them from the heathens of the day! I don’t think that was rescinded!
You livin’ and abidin’ by ALL of those old covenant commands today…? Or are you just cherry-pickin’ the ones that appeal to you and your biases and beliefs…?
Like something about not cutting one's forelocks?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,082 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,403
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.