Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
All good citizens have come to the realization that the denizens of the NWO/WEF/Federal Reserve/DOJ/EU have pushed immorality for their own benefit.A nation that embraces immorality is a nation that's ripe for conquering.

The citizens of Belgrade,Serbia have made their intentions known and will appose the parade of sodomites scheduled by the European Union.

Reportedly 50,000 citizens of Belgrade made their opposition to the homosexual false pride parade known to the politicos.

50,000 March in Protest Against Pride Parade in Belgrade, Serbia

Some fifty thousand protesters took to the streets of the Serbian capital of Belgrade on Sunday, calling for the cancellation of an upcoming EuroPride event scheduled for September 12-18.

Chanting slogans such as “Hands off our children!” and “Stop the parade of shame!” Belgrade residents rallied in support of traditional family values and against LGBT indoctrination.

Fake news media reported:

EuroPride, a multi-day event sponsored by the LGBT community, is hosted by a different European city each year, last year’s having taken place in Copenhagen, Denmark.

According to EuroPride organizers, Belgrade will be the first city in Southeast Europe and the first outside the EEA (European Economic Area) to host a major event for the European LGBT community.

“This is a milestone for the LGBTI+ community in the whole region and the beginning of a new era,” the EuroPride2022 website declares.

“In the Western Balkans, the LGBTI+ community faces deep inequality and discrimination,” the site states. “EuroPride in Belgrade is a turning point in the region, validating the efforts of LGBTI+ activists to achieve equality and empowering them to continue the fight.”

Sunday’s protest received support from the Serbian Orthodox Church, which has voiced opposition to the gay pride event taking place in Belgrade.

https://www.breitbart.com/social-ju...ch-protest-pride-parade-belgrade-serbia/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
BP-B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Most people dont care what others do unless you parade it down the street to shove it down their throat. Now you have made it a problem.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The goal of homosexual marriage was to act as a stepping stone to eventually legitimizing pedophilia.

1.Homosexual marriage

2. Polyamory

3.Polygamy

4 Pedophilia.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by rte
The goal of homosexual marriage was to act as a stepping stone to eventually legitimizing pedophilia.

1.Homosexual marriage

2. Polyamory

3.Polygamy

4 Pedophilia.

Just asking for clarification on my part, how is polygamy part of that list as a stepping stone? The reason I ask is, when I think of polygamy, I think of the FLDS Mormons. That's all I really know or have heard about polygamy, aside from what occurred in the Bible. That's likely why I cannot put 2 and 2 together, if you wouldn't mind educating me a bit on this, I would appreciate it.

I completely agree that the push behind the normalization of and legalization of homosexual marriage is eventually legalizing pedophilia.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Destroying Biblical norms?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pushback against ...., Rte.

I see what you did there or poor choice of words? wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by rte

1.Homosexual marriage

2. Polyamory

3.Polygamy

4 Pedophilia.

Just asking for clarification on my part, how is polygamy part of that list as a stepping stone? The reason I ask is, when I think of polygamy, I think of the FLDS Mormons. That's all I really know or have heard about polygamy, aside from what occurred in the Bible. That's likely why I cannot put 2 and 2 together, if you wouldn't mind educating me a bit on this, I would appreciate it.

I completely agree that the push behind the normalization of and legalization of homosexual marriage is eventually legalizing pedophilia.
It is like tearing down an old house to build a new one to you specs.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for Serbia.

We have the SSS policy for folks that get somewhat out of line with game issues.

Why not a CDS policy (close door and shut up) for this deal.

I'm older than dirt and can't recall ever witnessing a straight pride parade. Similarly, I don't recall ever telling a soul whether I was gay or straight.

Don't see a real need to flaunt one's leanings.

Last edited by 1minute; 08/15/22.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Polygamy is against Biblical teaching although God allowed it. The verses about why are pretty scarse. It's illegal here in all cases. While it's not nearly as serious as homosex which is totally condemned in the Bible, breaking down all marriage laws is part of their plan. They want to destroy the traditional family because it's the backbone of civilization. The black population is a classic example of what happens when the family is torn apart.
The list didn't list beastiality. It'll come, too.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
There's nothing wrong with getting the perverts all together in a group- - - - -it's called a "target-rich environment". If their gathering place is ringed well in advance with remotely-triggered IED's, so much the better.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
41% of those that have Monkey Pox are also HIV Positive
This is a Major Health Issue..
Of course to the Global Hummingbirds it’s just a small price to pay ..
The Double Standards on World Health Issues is Nauseating..

Roll Them or They Roll You

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Jew bullshit, and the entire world has been taken in by it. Evil incarnate. You got people worshipping their destroyers and they're just too stupid to connect any dots...not that they'd want to. White Christian society deserves to go down in flames at this point.

I dunno where it all ends. Maybe there will come a reckoning, but I'd wager, not, at this stage.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Polygamy is against Biblical teaching although God allowed it. The verses about why are pretty scarse. It's illegal here in all cases. While it's not nearly as serious as homosex which is totally condemned in the Bible, breaking down all marriage laws is part of their plan. They want to destroy the traditional family because it's the backbone of civilization. The black population is a classic example of what happens when the family is torn apart.

What biblical teachings? Curious

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Excellent.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by akrange
41% of those that have Monkey Pox are also HIV Positive
This is a Major Health Issue..
Of course to the Global Hummingbirds it’s just a small price to pay ..
The Double Standards on World Health Issues is Nauseating..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Sounds like natural selection to me.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

The queers are way ahead of you.....

Archive link so CBS does not get clicks

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
VLB don't become too focused on any one of these aberrations of unions.In total they are being used to eventually destroy traditional marriage.

Even though Jag posted his comment as a question,he's right on the money.
"Destroying Biblical norms?"

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good for the Serbs, they should be rounding them up and shipping them out of their country.

As to what's really going on about with the push to legitimize the whole LGBQT thing.............Satan is leading the cause, because he knows it goes against God's word, and therefore destroys the things the Bible teaches us are the right way to live. The whole LGBQT movement has never been about anything other than an attack on God and Christians.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rte

1.Homosexual marriage

2. Polyamory

3.Polygamy

4 Pedophilia.

^^^^ The truth.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Jew bullshit, and the entire world has been taken in by it. Evil incarnate. You got people worshipping their destroyers and they're just too stupid to connect any dots...not that they'd want to. White Christian society deserves to go down in flames at this point.

I dunno where it all ends. Maybe there will come a reckoning, but I'd wager, not, at this stage.

Got nothing to do with Jews. The Old Testament condemns homosexuality in no uncertain terms as does Judaism.

Tarquin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
499 members (10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 007FJ, 42 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,733
Posts18,400,973
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.