Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Have you ever considered leaving Idaho to find a state offering a better quality of life?

You’ll be hard-pressed to find it, at least according to personal finance website WalletHub’s 2022 report on the best states to live in.

WalletHub rated Idaho as the fourth-best state to live in, ranking in the top 10 nationwide for safety and the economy. The Gem State ranked the highest for Pacific Northwest states, with the closest-ranked neighbors being Wyoming at No. 8 and Utah at No. 13.

Idaho’s lowest-ranked neighbor is Oregon at No. 35.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-ranked-one-best-states-171331533.html

GB1

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
i'm confused, worst or 4th best

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I know someone who would argue the point of Massachusetts being the #1 best state to live in.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stevep1954

i say worst , go to texas instead.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m forwarding that article to everyone

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
then again its yayhoo, Ummerka's most trusted news source.

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've heard that the only people who would even consider the hellhole of Idaho are those stuck in the even worse hellhole of Montana. Avoid both states at all costs. I hear California is where freedom, safety and high quality of life can be had, all with the lowest cost of living around (particularly if you're an illegal alien or a welfare recipient).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by persiandog
Originally Posted by stevep1954

i say worst , go to texas instead.
Don’t come to Tx. We have a blue problem. Abbott is only 7 point’s ahead of Beto…
Jimminey Christmas!

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Only someone who has not lived here very long would even post something like that...

sheesh,,,,

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by Remsen
I hear California is where freedom, safety and high quality of life can be had, all with the lowest cost of living around (particularly if you're an illegal alien or a welfare recipient).

[Linked Image from pic8.co]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Every Single Time

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My best friend lives in Idaho. I visit sometime. I like everything but the beach, rocks and food.

It is surely scenic.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
lots of monsters in Idaho

[Linked Image from idfg.idaho.gov]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
My best friend lives in Idaho. I visit sometime. I like everything but the beach, rocks and food.

It is surely scenic.

I was just through Montana coming from Eyedeehoe, stopped at a place called "The Trough" in west Missoula. Food was pretty decent, lots of ink slathered on the arms and legs of lots of people. Reminded me quite a bit of Denver without the foul air and Spanish being the official language.

I asked quite a few folks about moving there, the number one statement about the place was "Ya gotta like the cold".
I dont know that Idaho is much warmer? But its awfully pretty around Coeur d Alene, 'spensive but pretty.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

It is surely scenic.

I was just through Montana coming from Eyedeehoe, stopped at a place called "The Trough" in west Missoula. Food was pretty decent, lots of ink slathered on the arms and legs of lots of people. Reminded me quite a bit of Denver without the foul air and Spanish being the official language.

I asked quite a few folks about moving there, the number one statement about the place was "Ya gotta like the cold".
I dont know that Idaho is much warmer? But its awfully pretty around Coeur d Alene, 'spensive but pretty.

Idaho & Montana are full of fat tattooed people.... oh and an Eskimo or two

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
Originally Posted by Remsen
I hear California is where freedom, safety and high quality of life can be had, all with the lowest cost of living around (particularly if you're an illegal alien or a welfare recipient).

[Linked Image from pic8.co]

Another case of my signature being validated.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

It is surely scenic.

Idaho & Montana are full of fat tattooed people.... oh and an Eskimo or two

' Gotta tell ya, for all the hype about all the beautiful people, I think Kalifas has the highest lard ass per capita rating of anywhere Ive been?
Spent the better part of a summer going in between Ojai and Santa Barbara not that long ago, them is some chunky monkeys out that way!
My theory is they dont shiver enough??

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Rather liked the look of Pocatello when I drove through a few weeks ago. Bear Lake was pretty too.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think Idaho is paying writers to produce stories like this to keep California refugees from ruining it.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Keep Alaska at 49th. We just like the military folk who retire after their service.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

595 members (10Glocks, 22250rem, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 63 invisible), 2,181 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,284
Posts18,448,632
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.