Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I went to Canada once. Landed at Good Bay Labrador on way to Sicily one time.

Interesting place.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

BP-B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by AB2506
Hey, if you guys know how to get another government in power up here, have at it.

Right, you’re stuck with Biden.

Makes us about equal, we’re both governed by idiots who kowtow to the WEF and the UN.

WTF do you even have "provincial" govts for then??
I was thinking the same thing.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The Minnesota side of the BWCA is cool. The Quetico side is even cooler. Canada sucks though.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by slumlord
Aint there a gap in the rusty 2 strand fence, drive drive thru the woods a ways till you hit a main road

Our Gooberment probably has our Northern Boarder closed up tighter than a Ticks Azz
you know those pesky Canadians will do anything to cross over our Boarder to take advantage of all the free crap our Gooberment hands out.

Oh Wait that is supposed to be our Southern Boarder which is open as the sky.
Sorry about the mistake.

Last edited by funshooter; 08/15/22.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Canada will be a Muslim country in 2 generations at most.

The few natives who have escaped the brainwashing, buy offs, and police state tactics will be dealt with by the Muslim courts.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, if you guys know how to get another government in power up here, have at it.

Makes us about equal, we’re both governed by idiots who kowtow to the WEF and the UN.

Feds control immigration. Provinces have no say.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Interesting place.

Goose Bay

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So...because of the global threat of a head cold, you cant get into Canada without your vaccine report card.

Was hoping to make a parts run north to the 'Hat. Nyet Comrade.

I thought they were making exceptions for business travel.

Anyone have better luck than I did?

The Canadian Big Brother site said that if I had several types of negative tests, quarantine plans, sufficient cash, and all the proper documents....I could enter.

The dudes at the port say No Way Jose.

Dang Jim, ain't you first nation? Hard to imagine a Canuk border patrol not letting you dip net salmon on the way to the hat to get your parts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funshooter
Aint there a gap in the rusty 2 strand fence, drive drive thru the woods a ways till you hit a main road

Our Gooberment probably has our Northern Boarder closed up tighter than a Ticks Azz
you know those pesky Canadians will do anything to cross over our Boarder to take advantage of all the free crap our Gooberment hands out.

Oh Wait that is supposed to be our Southern Boarder which is open as the sky.
Sorry about the mistake.
Are boarders anything like borders?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Interesting place.

Goose Bay
I usually don't pizz myself. laugh laugh

IC B3

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
No woods near the border north of Jim, and it's flat enough you can watch your dog run away from home for two days.

Dale

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ribka
Go ask Steve Redgewell and downwind tracker on the Canadian forum for help. Both big proponents of vax passports, keeping unvaxed Americans out of Canada because it saves lives and both are big Trudeau worshippers
both are idiots

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’d like Canada to ease their restrictions ...

Not gonna happen. Little Justin's in charge. Remember what he did to the truckers *and all their supporters*.

That said, I'm heading up there in October for a moose hunt. Got the same vax card I used last year.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'm sitting at a good friend's place in Ontario now, both shots, and a booster, and, I ain't dead yet.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
So, someone wanting to drive the Alcan might get stopped either coming or going?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well [bleep] Jim, I told you to tell 'em, I said it was OK !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Exactly.

I really would like to set up the wall tent in NW Ontario (or Manitoba or Saskatchewan or Alberta or BC) for a week or two after I retire...but it isn't looking good for me!

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Jim;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend, I hope that despite the Medicine Hat parts run issue that you and your wonderful family are well.

Regarding your post and a few of the responses, I've started to reply a couple times, thought better of it and then even slept on it. Despite my better judgement then Jim, I'll attempt a reply.

Like your state governments, our provincial governments do not have anything whatsoever to do with maintaining commerce or traffic flow in and out of international border crossings.

In a lifetime of travelling in the western states, I've never ever had a negative interaction with any state, regional or city LEO. I cannot however say that of your Federal LEO - Homeland Security in particular seem to recruit cranky pants types - but that's their call.

When I've chatted with folks from rural Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas, they expressed similar frustration to us in western Canada in that because our populations are relatively small, we don't get much say in who gets elected federally. Thus our lives are run by folks who not only have never been out here, but do not care one iota if we dry up and blow away in a stiff wind.

I've said this previously and like as not will type something awfully familiar in the future, but Crown Prince Shiny Pony and the reason he stays in power Evil Minion #1 Jagmeet Singh show through their actions that they're not interested in a healthy Canada or healthy Canadians regardless of where we live. They are very much pushing the Global Green agenda which will have the greatest impact on western and Newfoundland energy industries, as well as recently adding Canadian agriculture to the hit list.

Apparently they do want to starve in the dark, while freezing - despite that being a bit of an odd life goal.

There are many of us who are doing our level best to change the situation, but honestly as long as Mr. Singh continues to agree to prop up Prince Sock's regime, we're in a holding pattern until the next election. It remains to be seen what's left by that time and what the election results are. There is a growing western separatist movement which I do not believe the central Laurentian elite are taking seriously, but perhaps they should.

I'm going to spend the day attempting to get through to New Brunswick to get permits to transfer all the handguns I'm able to our eldest daughter as the feds have now banned them too, so no, I'm not in a fantastic frame of mind for that reason as well.

With all my heart I wish I could give all of the stateside 'Fire members a better and more positive report Jim, but that's how I see it this morning.

All the best to you all down in your section of Montana regardless Jim. I hope the fall weather behaves for your harvest.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the reason that this is happening in Canada is because......Trudeau wants to bring in digital id, currency etc...for everything.

Then the next time you don't do what his (((handlers))) over at the WEF tell you to do, he will have a method of screwing you until you do...or you will be replaced. That is exactly what he said he would do.

The WEF is running this Country via (((Freeland))) and Trudeau is just like Biden, a figurehead. All these problems we have here today are designed to bring in everything digital.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I'm sitting at a good friend's place in Ontario now, both shots, and a booster, and, I ain't dead yet.

Went as a group of six in late May, to Ontario on a fishing trip. We have made that trip many times. The fishing was phenomenal. Obviously all of us had the jabs and seem no worse for the wear. Several of us have had the covid, including me. My symptoms, and the others in our group, were insignificant. Crossing the border with the ArriveCan document was very fast.

NRA Patron
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
616 members (219 Wasp, 2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,261
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.